YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

This is better than cable.

Lol.  Hilarious

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I like this guy Rally. Says it straight. We've picked up a ton of wagoners over the years of success and of course they are jumping ship after a struggle of a game (which was a good win). they are hopping off like the building was on fire. The defense looks good. they seem to be really maturing and the offense had growing pains, thats it.

AMEN, Joe, amen.....one thing to honor TB, another to assume his identity. That is just a little creepy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

I like this guy Rally. Says it straight. We've picked up a ton of wagoners over the years of success and of course they are jumping ship after a struggle of a game (which was a good win). they are hopping off like the building was on fire. The defense looks good. they seem to be really maturing and the offense had growing pains, thats it.

AMEN, Joe, amen.....

bout time we set some fakers straight!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

AMEN, Joe, amen.....one thing to honor TB, another to assume his identity. 

And then it's on a whole different level to pretend to be an ex pro player. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

No pretending bere sweetie. I dont care what you think. Now you come outta that closet and maybe the pretending will end. Even YOUR fantasy football league thread refers to it is a "brunch" event. You can't make this up darlin'. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

AMEN, Joe, amen.....

bout time we set some fakers straight!

Hahahahaha!  Rally with a 2nd account!  This couldn't get any better.  Posted this same thing from a different thread...

Exposed!

New account, immediately siding with Rally.  Even the writing stye is the same.. check out the posts here:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/are-you-worried-about-the-patriots/100/6806195#add-post-form

Hahaha. Rally got desperate and turned to a 2nd troll account. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No pretending bere sweetie. I dont care what you think. Now you come outta that closet and maybe the pretending will end. Even YOUR fantasy football league thread refers to it is a "brunch" event. You can't make this up darlin'. 

BRUNCH?  IT's BUNCH!  Has nothing to with Brunch!  Hahahahaha!  Been reading long?  You are self destructing here.  Accusing me of being gay?? I have a family, dope!  Then you create a 2nd troll account.  Then you refer to Bunch as Brunch. You better go to bed now and try again in the morning.  Maybe you will have better luck because as of now you are failing big time.  You really do this on the Celtics forum too?  Wow!  You are 50+ acting like this?  How embarrassing for you!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Your having a melt down. i domt need a second account. Are all gay men as apranoid as you? Look out Joe, he's gonna call you Rusty next. TFB, you're losin it. I guess I've made you snap for real. psycho......

You are the one having a meltdown, dude.  You created a 2nd screen name to help validate your foolishness.  You have been exposed!  You might as well admit it now.  Seriously, what man goes around posting the same thing about another man in a different thread?  The same exact post.. word for word!  Not very tricky, Rally.  And you are part of Homeland Security?  Lord help us all! 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So, ignoring Rusty has been fun.

Add Rally to that list.  Adds nothing, looks for fights.

What a loser.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh, sorry, I guess the whole Pats fan from SFO calling himself Tom while using his likeness in uniform as his avatar acting like a whiney little girl and now desperately lying to people about some "second accounts" that you say I have just because Ive exposed you for being an angry, gay man who works IT and has nothing better to do than to stalk other posters has me LMFAO as to what a wuss you are that the tears in my eyes have blurred my vision. Your tantrum is priceless TFB12. But honestly, a little scary. Now go back to your closet before you make yourself even crazier. LOL!

You have been exposed Rally, might want to stop before you dig yourself deeper in a hole.  Just look at what you are doing here...

Accusing me of being gay when I have a family.  Um, ok.  Troll move right there.  By the way, do you have any children?  Just curious.

Teasing me about a Brady avatar on a Pats forum.  Troll move!

Making a second account and going around to different threads posting the same praise, word for word to you first account.  Really?  Who does that?  Nobody, unless they have a second troll account.

Clearly by what you write here you never played for the NFL of CFL. Many people have pointed out that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to football.  And the whole Tebow predictions... because you knew from playing.  They didn't ever happen.  Because you don't know, because you never played.

Also, I know a few ex pro football players and they never talk disrespect about another pro football player because they know the hard work and dedication it takes to get to that level.  Yet, you seem to have no problem doing so.  Why?  Because you never played before!!!

And you don't work for homeland security, it shows from the lack of intelligence you display here.  You can't even pull off a second troll account for more then 7 posts!  Hahahaha!! Clearly you are a mall cop.

Looks like you have been exposed here tonight.  I can't believe you sunk low enough to get a 2nd troll account.  What a shame!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

What a loser.

thank you  I'll miss your informative posts???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What a loser.

thank you  Go away now. 

Hahahaha!  Way to edit that post Rally.  Why don't you settle down and think before you post so you don't have to go back and edit it and create a mess because you are not bright enough to know the quote codes.  Google it and learn.  Or do you not know how to do that either. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What a loser.

thank you  I'll miss your informative posts???

Wow!  How many times are you going to edit your post?  Can't make up your mind what to write?  LOL!  What a dope!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

At the end of the day. Which is right now, i know who i am and you know who you are. Lie all you want to youself about me and about you, weirdo. I am excited to be who I am am for what I have done and for what i continue to do. Keep pushing. You are a miserable insignificant alternative lifestyler who is obviously very lonely and needs acceptance from perfect strangers. Go for it! I have enough pride and satisfaction in all that i have continue to accomplish. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE, once and for all, I'll do the same to you. Or continue to stalk me where er i go and i will expose you to you with every response. I dont have anything against gay men, its whiny little bytches like you who pretend all the time who get to me. Go tell your bear that RallyC huwt yaw widdle feewlins now. Get lost creep. I got Patriot fandom to pursue. 

LOL!  You must not be a very secure person having to falsely accuse a man with a family of being gay. Bwahahahaha!!  So you make up a second screed name in order to get acceptance from someone else (which is really you).  

You haven't accomplished anything.  You aren't even smart enough to pull off a second screen name.  You were exposed after your 7th post.  Hahaha!!  Hey Rally, do you have children?  Serious question here.  Why do you you keep dodging the question?  I have asked about 10 times now.  Could maybe.... you be gay? 

All you have to do is stop responding to my posts.  Maybe use the ignore button.  Oh wait.. you have to have the last word all the time, right?  So are you going to start posting "Ignored" again like last time? LOL!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

At the end of the day. Which is right now, i know who i am and you know who you are. Lie all you want to youself about me and about you, weirdo. I am excited to be who I am am for what I have done and for what i continue to do. Keep pushing. You are a miserable insignificant alternative lifestyler who is obviously very lonely and needs acceptance from perfect strangers. Go for it! I have enough pride and satisfaction in all that i have continue to accomplish. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE, once and for all, I'll do the same to you. Or continue to stalk me where er i go and i will expose you to you with every response. I dont have anything against gay men, its whiny little bytches like you who pretend all the time who get to me. Go tell your bear that RallyC huwt yaw widdle feewlins now. Get lost creep. I got Patriot fandom to pursue. 

LOL!  You must not be a very secure person having to falsely accuse a man with a family of being gay. Bwahahahaha!!  So you make up a second screed name in order to get acceptance from someone else (which is really you).  

You haven't accomplished anything.  You aren't even smart enough to pull off a second screen name.  You were exposed after your 7th post.  Hahaha!!  Hey Rally, do you have children?  Serious question here.  Why do you you keep dodging the question?  I have asked about 10 times now.  Could maybe.... you be gay? 

All you have to do is stop responding to my posts.  Maybe use the ignore button.  Oh wait.. you have to have the last word all the time, right?  So are you going to start posting "Ignored" again like last time? LOL!!

I'm so much in your head you can't leave me alone, huh? I own you. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You know what else is funny... most profiles are not set to private.  However both Rally's and joepatsfan111111 are set to private.  Joepatsfan posts the same praise, word for word of Rally in a different thread.  In that same thread Joepatsfan has another post that has the same style and characteristics as Rally's posts.  Joepatsfan creats a new account and posts at the same time this evening as Rally.  Once I call Rally out on his second troll thread there are no more posts from Joepatsfan.

Rally has been EXPOSED as a Fraud!  Nothing he posts here has any credibility after this. What a troll!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

You know what else is funny... most profiles are not set to private.  However both Rally's and joepatsfan111111 are set to private.  Joepatsfan posts the same praise, word for word of Rally in a different thread.  In that same thread Joepatsfan has another post that has the same style and characteristics as Rally's posts.  Joepatsfan creats a new account and posts at the same time this evening as Rally.  Once I call Rally out on his second troll thread there are no more posts from Joepatsfan.

Rally has been EXPOSED as a Fraud!  Nothing he posts here has any credibility after this. What a troll!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

I own TFB. He is now lying about and relentlessly stalking me like I'm Tom Brady in his birthday suit. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You own me???  I'm cracking up having fun exposing you.  This is a blast!  Good game on tv, exposing you as a fraud.  You are the one making second accounts and agreeing with yourself, and trying to make yourself seem legit.  Making false accusations about me because you are going crazy...Hahaha!  I'm in your head!!  And you know it!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I own TFB. Be is now lying about and relentlessly stalking me like I'm Tom Brady in his birthday suit. 

Check this out.  What sane person posts stuff like this?  Aren't you 50+ years old?  How embarrasing to you posting the stuff you post in here.  And making 2nd troll accounts. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

You own me???  I'm cracking up having fun exposing you.  This is a blast!  Good game on tv, exposing you as a fraud.  You are the one making second accounts and agreeing with yourself, and trying to make yourself seem legit.  Making false accusations about me because you are going crazy...Hahaha!  I'm in your head!!  And you know it!

TFB is now so paranoid that he's now desperately lying about me. I own TFB. He is now lying about and relentlessly stalking me like I'm Tom Brady in his birthday suit. I OWN HIS MIND. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB is now so paranoid that he's now desperately lying about me. I own TFB. Be is now lying about and relentlessly stalking me like I'm Tom Brady in his birthday suit. I OWN HIS MIND. 

Hahahaha!  Rally in meltdown mode!!  I love it.  Hey, post with your second account again.  Hahahahaha! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

TFB is now so paranoid that he's now desperately lying about me. I own TFB. Be is now lying about and relentlessly stalking me like I'm Tom Brady in his birthday suit. I OWN HIS MIND. 

Hahahaha!  Rally in meltdown mode!!  I love it.  Hey, post with your second account again.  Hahahahaha! 

I own TFB. He is now lying about and relentlessly stalking me like I'm Tom Brady in his birthday suit. I OWN HIS MIND til tomorrow my mental slave.

Sections
Shortcuts