YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

In response to RallyC's comment:

After a good night's sleep, I came to a very clear conclusion about YOU WHINNY AZZED LITTLE GIRL ACTING FANS and the game yesterday.  The problem with many here is that they don't remember the way the "Pats" became THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS because they only became fans AFTER the "Pats" became THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!  Got some news for all of ya who are front running PATRIOTS fans, this is gonna be fun!!!  Grow up, be a man, and take the growing pains of watching a very good team become GREAT. This is your chance to INVEST the way WE REAL fans did back before these glory days. SO SHUT THE F-UP with the whinning! Can't take the heat??????? THEN YOUR Broncos BANDWAGON, with "BUTTAH FINGAHs" WW onboard would love to have ya!!! PEACE!!

Bwahahaha!  This still cracks me up.  What a loser!

Hey, Rally.. Have you ever met Mr. Kraft?  I would assume a die hard "True" Pats fan has met Mr. Kraft.  Have you?  I have!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Oh, I think there's more than one or two fans who post on this forum who've watched this team over the years and who also have a sense of context.  Winning a game like yesterday's (and even great teams have 'em) is what separates the good teams from the not-so-good.   No need to repeat any of what's already been said.  A tough division W on the road - 'nuff said.

A TOUGH DIVISION?!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Wow, Rally calm down. There are plenty of us Pats fans who went through the 1-15 year and see this team as not what it was early in Brady's career and aspects need to be improved to get to another SB. Could it be that those of us who remember those bad times understand Brady is a once in a lifetime player and we don't want to see the window close with 15 rooks and 8 UDFA's on the team instead of quality players while $10+mil in dead space is spent on players sitting on the couch? Just because someone doesn't sacrific their first born in the name of everything Pats doesn't make them a bad fan and questioning moves of a team is a way to show how much you actually care about the teams success because you want them to continue to succeed and improve. For the most part the only fans I hear that never question anything are those who aren't real fans and no nothing about the game (not you btw) and those who are so blind faithful "Next year we'll show them all" is not only tattoo'd to the inside or their eye lids but on their gravestones as well. BTW, I heard almost the same exact speaks (minus the years) from a pink hat that couldn't tell you beyond Brady and Tebow (sadly they didn't realize he wasn't on the team anymore) who else was on the team because all they knew was the winning and didn't understand why people were seeing fault in the gameplay.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

NO ENG, I WON'T calm down. I'm excited about what I saw yesterday and if you REALLY understood the game and how youth develope, REALLY, then you'd be excited too. All this negativity is a waste of time. Now get back to work.......You don't even know what you are talking about. You are evaluating the situation from the perspective of your 65". Me, been there, done that, my friend. Don't believe me, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN about what you have to say! I know better than you do my COUCH POTATO ANALYST FRIEND. Sorry to be so harsh, but it is true....Yesterday was a VERY GOOD DAY. PATS WON and there is no reason to believe that it won't continue....

What a d**k ^^

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

NO ENG, I WON'T calm down. I'm excited about what I saw yesterday and if you REALLY understood the game and how youth develope, REALLY, then you'd be excited too. All this negativity is a waste of time. Now get back to work.......You don't even know what you are talking about. You are evaluating the situation from the perspective of your 65". Me, been there, done that, my friend. Don't believe me, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN about what you have to say! I know better than you do my COUCH POTATO ANALYST FRIEND. Sorry to be so harsh, but it is true....Yesterday was a VERY GOOD DAY. PATS WON and there is no reason to believe that it won't continue....

If you think you know so much Rally you still haven't said what team you proffessionally played for. Go ahead and tell us all and your number so we can look you up. Btw you have no clue what my history is with the sport so I wouldn't presume I'm a coach potato since I've been very good at breaking down talent and this team for a while now.

Because it doesn't make a damned difference to me if you believe me, you wanna be. I like my privacy and cherish my personal safety. Read my posts and analysis and you will learn some things. If I tell you, whats that do for me? Just know its true. Regardless, I'm not here to worry about your opinion of me. I've impressed more than enough in my life. I don't need any perfect stranger to make me feel relevant. I'm here to promote my favorite team, the PATRIOTS, not me.....THANKS!

why would telling us ur name put u in some kind of danger? exactly how many ex-football players live in fear of being recognized? u actually think if we knew who you are/were it would put you in harm's way somehow?

unless of course ur a lying sack of s**t

Smile

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh, I think there's more than one or two fans who post on this forum who've watched this team over the years and who also have a sense of context.  Winning a game like yesterday's (and even great teams have 'em) is what separates the good teams from the not-so-good.   No need to repeat any of what's already been said.  A tough division W on the road - 'nuff said.

A TOUGH DIVISION?! 

[/QUOTE]

Interpretation is in the eye of the adjective (or some such sh1t).  The win was tough over a divisional foe on the road.  Have we achieved clarity? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

If you think you know so much Rally you still haven't said what team you proffessionally played for. Go ahead and tell us all and your number so we can look you up. Btw you have no clue what my history is with the sport so I wouldn't presume I'm a coach potato since I've been very good at breaking down talent and this team for a while now.

Because it doesn't make a damned difference to me if you believe me, you wanna be. I like my privacy and cherish my personal safety. Read my posts and analysis and you will learn some things. If I tell you, whats that do for me? Just know its true. Regardless, I'm not here to worry about your opinion of me. I've impressed more than enough in my life. I don't need any perfect stranger to make me feel relevant. I'm here to promote my favorite team, the PATRIOTS, not me.....THANKS!

why would telling us ur name put u in some kind of danger? exactly how many ex-football players live in fear of being recognized? u actually think if we knew who you are/were it would put you in harm's way somehow?

unless of course ur a lying sack of s**t

Smile

Damn, Jints, gimme one good reason why i should and I will. Cool Please consider that I don't seek any validation here before you pop a blood vessel in deep thought.  GO PATS! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Is this thread about football?  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Not really. It's about ex profootball stars who are actually secret government spies that moonlight as talent evaluators that judge being true fans by never breaking down actually plays or players but just cheering 100% and sacrificing 1st born childern at the steps of patriot place. So same old same old around here

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Quality of discussion here has really declined recently, I think.  We've got too many of these silly fights going on.  Can we stop it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Quality of discussion here has really declined recently, I think.  We've got too many of these silly fights going on.  Can we stop it?

Yeah this one's on me. I really can't stand when people say who and who isn't a true fan in the rudest way possible and tend to comment back. This one got the better of me with the insults Rally was tossing around to everyone and anyone (esp myself). This will be the last time I comment on this thread and it will be the last time I commit on any thread trying to start up anything by claiming who true fans are with loud flamboyant posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Not really. It's about ex profootball stars who are actually secret government spies that moonlight as talent evaluators that judge being true fans by never breaking down actually plays or players but just cheering 100% and sacrificing 1st born childern at the steps of patriot place. So same old same old around here

[/QUO
    Isnt it wonderful how many have wasted so much time on this thread trying to defend their whining and complaining over a 1st game come from behind road win against a division rival? And, to clarify that they didn't become Patriots "fans" just because they were in style and the ones to like, but because they don't think they have to live up to my standards as to what it takes to be a true "die hard" fan. DAMN guys, thanks for justifying this thread. if youll notice, you fraudulent fans have identified yourselves here    GUILT MUCH? Now go ahead and keep attacking me over calling you out. YOU are the ones who answered my call, my whiny little patrons.......GO PATS! Or GO AWAY.....OH, and thank God this isnt a Texans board this AM! You see those pieces of shyte come back and win last night on the road against those insignificant Chargers????? HOW DARE THEY!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It was garbage out of the gate.  Rally making a fake account to agree with himself and TFB busting him for it is pretty funny, however.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah this one's on me. I really can't stand when people say who and who isn't a true fan in the rudest way possible and tend to comment back. This one got the better of me with the insults Rally was tossing around to everyone and anyone (esp myself). This will be the last time I comment on this thread and it will be the last time I commit on any thread trying to start up anything by claiming who true fans are with loud flamboyant posts

[/QUOTE]

I don't see you as the culprit here Eng at all.  Rally can be a good poster, but every once in a while he goes on these jags where he tries to out-Rusty Rusty.  I assume it's just too much beer . . .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Also, I can't follow all these fights about Welker and Amendola.  It does surprise me, however, how quickly fans forget all the contributions Welker made.  It's funny, when Welker was here I always seemed to have to tell people he wasn't quite as good as they thought.  Now, it's the other way . . . he's hardly as bad as some seem to think.  The guy is a very good slot receiver, extremely good catching the ball when he can turn toward the QB, but not so good catching the ball when he's going away.  Amendola seems better catching the ball going away, which should make him more versatile.  However, you can't diminish Welker's skills (and giant contributions) doing what he does extremely well.  Just silly we have these emotional discussions which have nothing at all to do with objective analysis of players' talents, skills, and contributions to the team. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It was garbage out of the gate.  Rally making a fake account to agree with himself and TFB busting him for it is pretty funny, however.

There was a time that you/he called me Rusty too. Fake account? You girls are paranoid freaks. I say the word gay and YOU, the one with the BEAR AVATAR come to TFBs side and try to perpetuate his lies. YOU'RE SO TRANSPARENT. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

There was a time that you/he called me Rusty too. Fake account? You girls are paranoid freaks. I say the word gay and YOU, the one with the BEAR AVATAR come to TFBs side and try to perpetuate his lies. YOU'RE SO TRANSPARENT. 

Ever hear of a Bruin?  It's a bear.  Is there some sort of homosexual thing associated with bears?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Bumped

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Ever hear of a Bruin?  It's a bear.  Is there some sort of homosexual thing associated with bears?

HA! Come on now NAS. You're on the internet. Asking me this question here is like you saying "WHO, ME???!" nice try honey! Get your hand otta that cookie jar! PSSST....... Here's another hint: I was a psych major.....oh, and if I were so desperate to validate myself here, why wouldn't I have posted these thoughts under my "other account/accounts to protect me from impending retaliation and to gain perceived third party support?  See, another account can be made up by anyone trying to gain perceived support OR for the purposes of trying to SABOTAGE others credibility here. Who would dare be so devious?  Well the poster with nearly 11000 and 17000 posts seems to have a vested interest in being here over me and my puny 2100 posts for sure. No? NICE TRY THOUGH! GO PATRIOTS!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

<<<<<<<<<<<This Thread went all the way to the left!  LOL, Wow just when you think things are getting a better, another rivalry is renewed. I sat and watched it forming yesterday like a storm cloud and here today the post is totally off subject now. Cmon guys. YOU KNOW we aint all gonna agree here. Rally, just put someone on ignore instead of getting off topic and TFB, seriously Wes is gone. Its ok to vent and talk about the team. I do it as much as anyone here, but to keep harping on the same player who isnt here is tiresome, to overate him like he was a GOD is even worse. I mean yesterday you said Wes would have caught 20 passes??!  We play the Bills twice every year. Why hasnt done that before? I like your posts as do most posters here and we all agree you are out of wack since Wes left. Just let it go so you can enjoy the season bro! Good Luck!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I really dont get the behavior here some times. Rally started this thread. Now you can agree or disagree but I think if you choose to post on someones thread and disagree or challenge it, its fair game. I can see if the guy was following folks around like Rusty. I watched as TFB come on this thread with his whining about Wes and Rally said over and over he didnt want to fight and the whole thing went downhill. So yea Rally can come off abrasive. Ive experienced it. BUt he is consistent and I think he is a good poster. I agreed with the post. All it takes is to voice that you agree or dont and move on if the convo isnt civil but to let it go ON and ON and ON and then complain about other trolls ruining the board is HYPROCRISY! Lets get back on track guys and leave the childish Sh*t to the looney guy. I thought we wanted the board to be normal again?

I dont get this bipolar place. I was here all offseason getting ripped by some fans for questioning the lack of offseason moves, but once the season start Im the one telling people to chill after one game. Soooo, seems to me my concerns WERE legit, but WHY B*tch now!??? The Season is Upon us. Most likely NO new starters will be added or make an impact. THIS IS YOUR TEAM, Take it or Leave it! Lets talk about things happening NOW and how the team can get better. We had ALL offseason to discuss f/a. NO one wants to hear about who you wanted to draft in September or read your love letters to Wes Welker. Thats stuff you do on your own time. Noone is gonna listen to anyone cry over and over about players who ARENT here. Its a slap to the players who ARE here. So Sit back, Shat UP and ENJOY SOME FOOTBALL!

Sorry to offend anyone but Im really just trying to keep it to football. Hope we all can agree on that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I really dont get the behavior here some times. Rally started this thread. Now you can agree or disagree but I think if you choose to post on someones thread and disagree or challenge it, its fair game. I can see if the guy was following folks around like Rusty. I watched as TFB come on this thread with his whining about Wes and Rally said over and over he didnt want to fight and the whole thing went downhill. So yea Rally can come off abrasive. Ive experienced it. BUt he is consistent and I think he is a good poster. I agreed with the post. All it takes is to voice that you agree or dont and move on if the convo isnt civil but to let it go ON and ON and ON and then complain about other trolls ruining the board is HYPROCRISY! Lets get back on track guys and leave the childish Sh*t to the looney guy. I thought we wanted the board to be normal again?

I dont get this bipolar place. I was here all offseason getting ripped by some fans for questioning the lack of offseason moves, but once the season start Im the one telling people to chill after one game. Soooo, seems to me my concerns WERE legit, but WHY B*tch now!??? The Season is Upon us. Most likely NO new starters will be added or make an impact. THIS IS YOUR TEAM, Take it or Leave it! Lets talk about things happening NOW and how the team can get better. We had ALL offseason to discuss f/a. NO one wants to hear about who you wanted to draft in September or read your love letters to Wes Welker. Thats stuff you do on your own time. Noone is gonna listen to anyone cry over and over about players who ARENT here. Its a slap to the players who ARE here. So Sit back, Shat UP and ENJOY SOME FOOTBALL!

Sorry to offend anyone but Im really just trying to keep it to football. Hope we all can agree on that.

OG, thanks for your sanity check. I tried man!  I will undoubtedly try again. Its hard to figure why some are so committed to NOTHING except complaining. Thanks, man.......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

OG, thanks for your sanity check. I tried man!  I will undoubtedly try again. Its hard to figure why some are so committed to NOTHING. Thanks, man.......

You filled this thread with garbage.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Apparently not before we determine whose is bigger.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

OG, thanks for your sanity check. I tried man!  I will undoubtedly try again. Its hard to figure why some are so committed to NOTHING. Thanks, man.......

You filled this thread with garbage.

[/QUOTE]
    Can't help yourself, eh? Please, move on. You bring it on yourself here. Have a marvelous day!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Eng, good strategy. especially if you are secure in your own intetions and beliefs. for the most part, i think you are beging genuine with your comcerns with what I said here and not so paranoid as others. At least i can tell that you really understand the game. Peace.