YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I really dont get the behavior here some times. Rally started this thread. Now you can agree or disagree but I think if you choose to post on someones thread and disagree or challenge it, its fair game. I can see if the guy was following folks around like Rusty. I watched as TFB come on this thread with his whining about Wes and Rally said over and over he didnt want to fight and the whole thing went downhill. So yea Rally can come off abrasive. Ive experienced it. BUt he is consistent and I think he is a good poster. I agreed with the post. All it takes is to voice that you agree or dont and move on if the convo isnt civil but to let it go ON and ON and ON and then complain about other trolls ruining the board is HYPROCRISY! Lets get back on track guys and leave the childish Sh*t to the looney guy. I thought we wanted the board to be normal again?

I dont get this bipolar place. I was here all offseason getting ripped by some fans for questioning the lack of offseason moves, but once the season start Im the one telling people to chill after one game. Soooo, seems to me my concerns WERE legit, but WHY B*tch now!??? The Season is Upon us. Most likely NO new starters will be added or make an impact. THIS IS YOUR TEAM, Take it or Leave it! Lets talk about things happening NOW and how the team can get better. We had ALL offseason to discuss f/a. NO one wants to hear about who you wanted to draft in September or read your love letters to Wes Welker. Thats stuff you do on your own time. Noone is gonna listen to anyone cry over and over about players who ARENT here. Its a slap to the players who ARE here. So Sit back, Shat UP and ENJOY SOME FOOTBALL!

Sorry to offend anyone but Im really just trying to keep it to football. Hope we all can agree on that.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

The thread was stupid silly.  If you make a stupid silly thread, prepare to get called out on it.  Go back and read it, LOL!  It still cracks me up and reeks of narrow mindedness, rose colored glasses and head in the sand mentality.  You can only be a real fan if you were born on the steps of the stadium is what it seems to indicate.  Please!  The dude has never met Mr. Kraft.  If you are a real fan you would think you at least would have been able to meet Mr. Kraft at least once.  I did!  What do you think of that!  I'm saying you aren't a real fan unless you have met Mr. Kraft before.  How is that?  Silly?  That pretty much is as silly as what the OP indicates in his thread.

Look how the post was written.  Caps, bold print, bold caps, lol!  Childish. And the message was absolutely childish.  He was here the other day trying to tie in how Being from Boston makes you a real fan and makes you more American then anyone else.  I kid you not.  Now he gets some criticism and then goes out and creates a 2nd thread to try and validate himself as a good poster here. Then he gets so desperate that he turns to calling me gay, lol!  Hey, I don't have anything against gay people but when someone falsely accuses someone else about something like that then you have to question their motive here and have to ask yourself what is wrong with this guy.  He is out of control on here. More trolling behavior.  Then he gets so angry and out of control that he hurries up and responds with a post.  Calms down and then goes in and edits his post a couple times.  I watched as he edited a post to NAS 3 times, all with something totally different.  LOL!

He has not provided anything here to add to the forum.  Nothing.  And then another poster states he is like this on the Celtics forum.  Sounds and looks like a disturbed, mentally weak troll to me.

He states he is an ex NFL and ex CFL player but won't provide any validation claiming it would be dangerous.  LOL!  Dangerous how?  You think anyone here would really want to meet him?  Maybe he is embarrassed in what he writes and how he acts here.  Don't claim something if you can't back it up.  Simple as that!!

Claims he works for National Security?  The dude gets caught in the matter of minutes after making a 2nd troll account.  That alone tells you he is not involved in National Security.  He isn't smart enough to be,  I would hope we are in better hands then that.

And now he claims he was a psych major?  Now look at his behavior on here.  LOL!  What a fraud. The dude is 50+ acting like this?  Really?  Just look how many times he edit's his messages.  You can tell because his posts are a mess.  The dude is mental.  You want to support a fraud, a person like that?  Go a head. It says a lot about you as a person and as a poster here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I really dont get the behavior here some times. Rally started this thread. Now you can agree or disagree but I think if you choose to post on someones thread and disagree or challenge it, its fair game. I can see if the guy was following folks around like Rusty. I watched as TFB come on this thread with his whining about Wes and Rally said over and over he didnt want to fight and the whole thing went downhill. So yea Rally can come off abrasive. Ive experienced it. BUt he is consistent and I think he is a good poster. I agreed with the post. All it takes is to voice that you agree or dont and move on if the convo isnt civil but to let it go ON and ON and ON and then complain about other trolls ruining the board is HYPROCRISY! Lets get back on track guys and leave the childish Sh*t to the looney guy. I thought we wanted the board to be normal again?

I dont get this bipolar place. I was here all offseason getting ripped by some fans for questioning the lack of offseason moves, but once the season start Im the one telling people to chill after one game. Soooo, seems to me my concerns WERE legit, but WHY B*tch now!??? The Season is Upon us. Most likely NO new starters will be added or make an impact. THIS IS YOUR TEAM, Take it or Leave it! Lets talk about things happening NOW and how the team can get better. We had ALL offseason to discuss f/a. NO one wants to hear about who you wanted to draft in September or read your love letters to Wes Welker. Thats stuff you do on your own time. Noone is gonna listen to anyone cry over and over about players who ARENT here. Its a slap to the players who ARE here. So Sit back, Shat UP and ENJOY SOME FOOTBALL!

Sorry to offend anyone but Im really just trying to keep it to football. Hope we all can agree on that.

The thread was stupid silly.  If you make a stupid silly thread, prepare to get called out on it.  Go back and read it, LOL!  It still cracks me up and reeks of narrow mindedness, rose colored glasses and head in the sand mentality.  You can only be a real fan if you were born on the steps of the stadium is what it seems to indicate.  Please!  The dude has never met Mr. Kraft.  If you are a real fan you would think you at least would have been able to meet Mr. Kraft at least once.  I did!  What do you think of that!  I'm saying you aren't a real fan unless you have met Mr. Kraft before.  How is that?  Silly?  That pretty much is as silly as what the OP indicates in his thread.

Look how the post was written.  Caps, bold print, bold caps, lol!  Childish. And the message was absolutely childish.  He was here the other day trying to tie in how Being from Boston makes you a real fan and makes you more American then anyone else.  I kid you not.  Now he gets some criticism and then goes out and creates a 2nd thread to try and validate himself as a good poster here. Then he gets so desperate that he turns to calling me gay, lol!  Hey, I don't have anything against gay people but when someone falsely accuses someone else about something like that then you have to question their motive here and have to ask yourself what is wrong with this guy.  He is out of control on here. More trolling behavior.  Then he gets so angry and out of control that he hurries up and responds with a post.  Calms down and then goes in and edits his post a couple times.  I watched as he edited a post to NAS 3 times, all with something totally different.  LOL!

He has not provided anything here to add to the forum.  Nothing.  And then another poster states he is like this on the Celtics forum.  Sounds and looks like a disturbed, mentally weak troll to me.

He states he is an ex NFL and ex CFL player but won't provide any validation claiming it would be dangerous.  LOL!  Dangerous how?  You think anyone here would really want to meet him?  Maybe he is embarrassed in what he writes and how he acts here.  Don't claim something if you can't back it up.  Simple as that!!

Claims he works for National Security?  The dude gets caught in the matter of minutes after making a 2nd troll account.  That alone tells you he is not involved in National Security.  He isn't smart enough to be,  I would hope we are in better hands then that.

And now he claims he was a psych major?  Now look at his behavior on here.  LOL!  What a fraud. The dude is 50+ acting like this?  Really?  Just look how many times he edit's his messages.  You can tell because his posts are a mess.  The dude is mental.  You want to support a fraud, a person like that?  Go a head. It says a lot about you as a person and as a poster here.

STALKER ALERT, TFB STALKER ALERT. Meltdown in progress.......dude, is this really how the rational one acts? You are calling me the liar when all I say about me is fact. Politics is not in your future. Now go lay down Honey.   WOW, TFB, you are a liar. Stomping your feet doesnt make what you say true. eeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssyyyyyyy.........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The "OMG, the Pats didn't score 30+ points!" whine has started already!!  Now we have a beat writer saying all will be OK if they don't!  Why is it the Pats HAVE to score 30+ points a game to win or the win is not "good enough"? Talk about spoiled and it is even seen in the writers at BDC.

Rally has a point.  Many fans, it appears, who are posting here are totally forgeting how the Pats won games during the SB run in the early 2000's.  It was not like "Sherman's march to Atlanta" in which the team left the carnage of many an NFL team behind.  It was grinding it out and the D keeping the other team down.  I have said this time and time again, 2007 was the worst thing to have happened in the expectation it has left in the minds of many fans as to how the team must win their games.  If it ain't a blowout, something is wrong!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

The "OMG, the Pats didn't score 30+ points!" whine has started already!!  Now we have a beat writer saying all will be OK if they don't!  Why is it the Pats HAVE to score 30+ points a game to win or the win is not "good enough"? Talk about spoiled and it is even seen in the writers at BDC.

Rally has a point.  Many fans, it appears, who are posting here are totally forgeting how the Pats won games during the SB run in the early 2000's.  It was not like "Sherman's march to Atlanta" in which the team left the carnage of many an NFL team behind.  It was grinding it out and the D keeping the other team down.  I have said this time and time again, 2007 was the worst thing to have happened in the expectation it has left in the minds of many fans as to how the team must win their games.  If it ain't a blowout, something is wrong!

Sounds about right to me Bill! And dozens of others here too, might i add. Dont let the two or three panic stricken little girls detract from the facts. GO PATS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

STALKER ALERT, TFB STALKER ALERT. Meltdown in progress.......dude, is this really how the rational one acts? You are calling me the liar when all I say about me is fact. Politics is not in your future. Now go lay down Honey.   WOW, TFB, you are a liar. Stomping your feet doesnt make what you say true. eeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssyyyyyyy.........

I wasn't talking to you.  And I am the stalker??  Hahahahaha! But since you are responding to my post then I will answer.

Didn't you say leave you along?  I was responding to tripleOG.  Why you bothering me?  Let me guess.. you are infatuated with me.

Yes you are a liar. I already proved you are a fraud by creating a 2nd screen name (joepatsfan111111) and then making posts about you Rally as being a good poster.  WoW!  That is a troll.  How can you be taken serious anymore after that?  How can what you say be trusted anymore after that? 

Now you are using 'Honey" to address people around here?  LOL!!  You are mental dude!  Now go get your pom poms out, fraud.

Why have we not seen another post from your second account you made since I called you out on it?  Bwahahahaha!!!  Fraud!  Troll!!  

So let's see if you respond again.  You tell me to leave you alone, I do.  I address another poster who posted to me and you can't help yourself.  You have to jump in again.... you are obsessed with me.  You can't help yourself.  I'm in your head.  I found you out!  I exposed you as a fraud!  And you are losing your mind.  Come on... let's see another post to me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I disagree, Bill.  I don't care if they blow the other team out or not.  Of course it's much more fun when they do, but a win is a win.

We'll see how the season plays out.  I think the GM has done an absolutely terrible job by surrounding one of the best QBs ever with and injury prone guy, a special teams guy and some undrafted rookies.  I think it'll be a long season.  I hope they can win 10 games. 

No one really knows, however, so it's okay to talk about it.  It's not doom and gloom or whining about a lack of 50 point games.  When fools like this guy tell me I'm not a good fan because of that opinion, I respond. 

I won't, however, create second usernames and agree with myself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I wasn't talking to you.  And I am the stalker??  Hahahahaha! But since you are responding to my post then I will answer.

Didn't you say leave you along?  I was responding to tripleOG.  Why you bothering me?  Let me guess.. you are infatuated with me.

Yes you are a liar. I already proved you are a fraud by creating a 2nd screen name (joepatsfan111111) and then making posts about you Rally as being a good poster.  WoW!  That is a troll.  How can you be taken serious anymore after that?  How can what you say be trusted anymore after that? 

Now you are using 'Honey" to address people around here?  LOL!!  You are mental dude!  Now go get your pom poms out, fraud.

Why have we not seen another post from your second account you made since I called you out on it?  Bwahahahaha!!!  Fraud!  Troll!!  

So let's see if you respond again.  You tell me to leave you alone, I do.  I address another poster who posted to me and you can't help yourself.  You have to jump in again.... you are obsessed with me.  You can't help yourself.  I'm in your head.  I found you out!  I exposed you as a fraud!  And you are losing your mind.  Come on... let's see another post to me.

This is very Rusty-esque.  The names, the accusations, the drama.  Is this really your style, TFB?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I dont know man,. I didnt take the thread as being as bad you make it to be TFB, but I also know once you are at odds with someone that the leash of respect gets shorter. I happened to agree with the post for the most part but I dont know the history of what happened before. YOu know me TFB. I am always critical of the team so I would never tell someone to be a homer. I didnt take it that way. I took it as this team has talent but its new and they need to gel and in 2001 we won it all after starting 1-3 and we DID win our 1st game so I was trying to remain positive. I get your frustrations, I just didnt think it was healthy to keep harping on them once the season began unless something specific cost us a game. Hasnt happend yet, but probably will and then u can pounce.

I like you as a poster and youve been here for a while. Rally to me brings some perspective here. I care not wether he played the game but he knows some things. Same as we all do. I would hope u both can find a way to co -exist cuz I dont think either of you are the problem here.  I did think your personal love of Wes has started to cloud your arguments and discussions. Just remember we are Pats fans, Not Welker fans so all this unwarranted hate for DA is not gonna be welcome. Wait till he is on I/R before you say it was a bad move. As it stand now, we are 1-0 and He was part of it. You sound like sour grapes when we win and you are talking about Wes. Love ur work bro!  Keep Posting!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

I disagree, Bill.  I don't care if they blow the other team out or not.  Of course it's much more fun when they do, but a win is a win.

We'll see how the season plays out.  I think the GM has done an absolutely terrible job by surrounding one of the best QBs ever with and injury prone guy, a special teams guy and some undrafted rookies.  I think it'll be a long season.  I hope they can win 10 games. 

No one really knows, however, so it's okay to talk about it.  It's not doom and gloom or whining about a lack of 50 point games.  When fools like this guy tell me I'm not a good fan because of that opinion, I respond. 

I won't, however, create second usernames and agree with myself.

[/QUOTE]

Not-a-Shot..   I think we are on the same page and you misunderstood my post.  I, too, do not care if the Pats score a gazillion points or a FG as long as the end result is a W.  Also, I am not saying one is not a good fan to not want a 50 point game, I think Rally's point is too many fans are "expecting" it and when it doesn't happen they jump to a conclusion something is wrong with the team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I really wish we could return (or were we ever there?) to civil discussions.  Then again, I'm all for a bunch of other unattainable goals but a guy can hope, cant' he?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Boy....what I wouldn't give for the 2003 D to come walking thru that door............

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I think Rally's point is too many fans are "expecting" it and when it doesn't happen they jump to a conclusion something is wrong with the team.

Rally's point is that if you don't remember the bad Pats teams or are critical of the current edition, you're a bandwagoner, acting as a fan and you should leave and go follow another team.

Which is total junk.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I think Rally's point is too many fans are "expecting" it and when it doesn't happen they jump to a conclusion something is wrong with the team.

Rally's point is that if you don't remember the bad Pats teams or are critical of the current edition, you're a bandwagoner, acting as a fan and you should leave and go follow another team.

Which is total junk.

why did you take that from his O/P? If it went down south, thats one thing. His O/P to me was just saying that back in the day , our teams didnt look great in week 1, but rather got better as the season went along. This is true. Outside of that, I didnt see anything else unless a new discussion birthed it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

why did you take that from his O/P? If it went down south, thats one thing. His O/P to me was just saying that back in the day , our teams didnt look great in week 1, but rather got better as the season went along. This is true. Outside of that, I didnt see anything else unless a new discussion birthed it.

1.  YOU WHINNY AZZED LITTLE GIRL ACTING FANS and the game yesterday.  

(Acting fans = not real fans)

2.  The problem with many here is that they don't remember the way the "Pats" became THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS because they only became fans AFTER the "Pats" became THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! 

(Calling of the bandwagon here, lauding the old days)

3.  Got some news for all of ya who are front running PATRIOTS fans, this is gonna be fun!!!

(front runners = bandwagon)

4.  This is your chance to INVEST the way WE REAL fans did back before these glory days.

(Real fans...before these glory days = newer followers of the team are bandwagon only)

5.  SO SHUT THE F-UP with the whinning! Can't take the heat??????? THEN YOUR Broncos BANDWAGON, with "BUTTAH FINGAHs" WW onboard would love to have ya!!!

(If you don't like things about the team, you cannot be a fan and should go elsehwere.)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I dont know man,. I didnt take the thread as being as bad you make it to be TFB, but I also know once you are at odds with someone that the leash of respect gets shorter. I happened to agree with the post for the most part but I dont know the history of what happened before. YOu know me TFB. I am always critical of the team so I would never tell someone to be a homer. I didnt take it that way. I took it as this team has talent but its new and they need to gel and in 2001 we won it all after starting 1-3 and we DID win our 1st game so I was trying to remain positive. I get your frustrations, I just didnt think it was healthy to keep harping on them once the season began unless something specific cost us a game. Hasnt happend yet, but probably will and then u can pounce.

I like you as a poster and youve been here for a while. Rally to me brings some perspective here. I care not wether he played the game but he knows some things. Same as we all do. I would hope u both can find a way to co -exist cuz I dont think either of you are the problem here.  I did think your personal love of Wes has started to cloud your arguments and discussions. Just remember we are Pats fans, Not Welker fans so all this unwarranted hate for DA is not gonna be welcome. Wait till he is on I/R before you say it was a bad move. As it stand now, we are 1-0 and He was part of it. You sound like sour grapes when we win and you are talking about Wes. Love ur work bro!  Keep Posting!

Good post and I respect your words. 

There is a history with this guy, we both agreed to a truce and then he started back with me. He was trying to tie in on a different thread being a Pats fan you have to be from Boston and being from Boston you are more American, blah, blah, blah.  It was crazy.  Now this thread directed to me.  Now he is going around pretending to be joepatsfan111111.  He has an agenda.  He is a troll. 

You really think this is all about Welker?  It's about the Patriots and what I, me, myself feels is best for the team.  I have an opinion and I can share it if I want to. Thats what this forum is all about.  So don't fault me, fault the people who have a problem with my opinion and feel the need to attack me for it.  I did the same thing when Moss left.  Some people gave me crap and when we look back, getting away from Moss was a mistake.  Have not had a legit deep threat since.  Has been a serious problem for this team. 

Now reports about Amendola being out Thursday, come on.  I want what is best for the team.  Nothing against Amendola, heck I noticed and liked him when he was a Ram.  I seen what he could do. He was Welkeresque.   My son who plays the slot position for his team has been a huge fan of his and has followed him when he was on the Rams.  He was very excited to see DA join the Pats.  With having to get rid of a very productive and durable player for this team, I wasn't so happy with the move.  I would have the same reaction if they let Wilfork go or anyone I felt helped this team win.  Sorry some of you have a problem with that.  I can be objective.  Sorry others can't. 

Being a fan doesn't mean I have to be from Boston, it doesn't mean I have to drink every last drop of the kool aid, or wear my rose colored glasses around all the time and wave my pom poms at each decision that is made.  Sorry if some of you have a problem with that.  If you or anyone else wants to attack me for that, call me names and all those childish things then so bet it. I won't back down from my point of view.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

There is a history with this guy, we both agreed to a truce and then he started back with me. He was trying to tie in on a different thread being a Pats fan you have to be from Boston and being from Boston you are more American, blah, blah, blah.  It was crazy.  Now this thread directed to me.  Now he is going around pretending to be joepatsfan111111.  He has an agenda.  He is a troll. 

You really think this is all about Welker?  It's about the Patriots and what I, me, myself feels is best for the team.  I have an opinion and I can share it if I want to. Thats what this forum is all about.  So don't fault me, fault the people who have a problem with my opinion and feel the need to attack me for it.  I did the same thing when Moss left.  Some people gave me crap and when we look back, getting away from Moss was a mistake.  Have not had a legit deep threat since.  Has been a serious problem for this team. 

Now reports about Amendola being out Thursday, come on.  I want what is best for the team.  Nothing against Amendola, heck I noticed and liked him when he was a Ram.  I seen what he could do. He was Welkeresque.   My son who plays the slot position for his team has been a huge fan of his and has followed him when he was on the Rams.  He was very excited to see DA join the Pats.  With having to get rid of a very productive and durable player for this team, I wasn't so happy with the move.  I would have the same reaction if they let Wilfork go or anyone I felt helped this team win.  Sorry some of you have a problem with that.  I can be objective.  Sorry others can't. 

Being a fan doesn't mean I have to be from Boston, it doesn't mean I have to drink every last drop of the kool aid, or wear my rose colored glasses around all the time and wave my pom poms at each decision that is made.  Sorry if some of you have a problem with that.  If you or anyone else wants to attack me for that, call me names and all those childish things then so bet it. I won't back down from my point of view.  

Now I'm a so called liar who needs another identity here, according to you. Poor "joepatsfan" is now wondering, "What the hell happened, and why is this nut thinking I'm RallyC?" Dude, I'm 51-yo, still look, and feel great, and for the most part am the same guy I say I was when I played 20+ years ago. You have twisted and turned all of your little stories about folks here who know what they are taking about constantly, and now you resort to tryng to discredit me too??? Its old already, with your 11,000-posts in 5-yr addiction. Why would I need to lie at my age and what I've done at my age and still lookin healthy and BOSTON STRONG, TFB??? Stop thinking that I am some kind of a scammer and don't know what I'm talking about dude. I'm the real deal, baby! You are a joke sweetie pie!!! We all know now that you live in the San Fran area and for some reason you choose the PATS over your own 49-ers and use TOM BRADY's image, initials, and number as you avatar. Really, another MAN?? Is this your way of getting attention from other men or something? Now, all of a sudden, you are gonna make up some lame azzed story about having a familly after all of this time and talk about your son playing the slot for a local HS team? I bet he looks just like your hero/boy friend Wes Weslker too, right. MAN, you really are desperate fella. If we can't do  it right, then we we can do it your whiny azzed way.....I'm real and am a genuine, REAL FAN from Boston, Ma. and for my teams I satnd BOSTON STRONG, not some band wagon twinkle toes from "Cali". Come outta that closet TFB. We all know what's going on with your constant whining and crying even after a PATRIOTS WIN...........Its OK the world has changed, no need to lie and hide anymore.......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Ok yea there is def. history there. Im not gonna speak for anyone. You guys can hopefully make a truce again and move on and just stay away from those discussions i guess. I dont agree that you have to be from a certain area to like a team. Most my friends that live locally hate the pats.  I know you are a fan and I dont care how you root, what you say, etc. The ONLY reason I felt the need to say something to you because I noticed you becoming unraveled and argumentive which is normally not you. I enjoy your posts and I didnt want you to get so caught up with arguing that you wanna leave like others. I feel its a good place when Crazy guy is not here.

You certainly have your right to do as you please. I was just offering a suggestion to take Wes out the discussion and maybe you can start to move on-  maybe you love DA by years end. I know its a sour note to have him on the report already, but he did tough out an injury and make big plays for us. As long as he doesnt break his collarbone again, I can live with hammies, groins in week 1 cuz its normal. I dont see it as a byproduct of some injury prone career. If I can be positve, Im sure you can. The season is much more enjoyable if you let it develop. Sure I wanted many things to happen in offseason that didnt, but the season is upon us. Im gonna Root on my team cuz at the end of the day our personell beefs are with Kraft/BB. Lets support the Players who have no say in where they end up. YOu can even root for Wes from afar, but you ARE gonna catch heat for whining about Wes when both teams are 1-0 and both got production. Wes could go out with a neck injury next week. YOu just never know. What I DO know is the Pats are Cheap! Nothing new. Gotta live with it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You are a joke sweetie pie!!! We can do it right, or we can do it your whiny azzed way.....HUGS AND KISSES!!!

Creepy!  Very Creepy, dude.

Look at the stalker.. You keep responding to my posts to other people

Sorry to bust your bubble but not impressed with your self proclaimed accomplishments.  Your football talk doesn't back up your claims either.  Many have called you out on that.

You never played the game, you don't work for home land security, lord I hope not, and you go around creating a second screen name to compliment your original screen name.  I mean, who does that stuff?    And you are still posting under the 2nd screen name hoping that nobody notices.  It is you dude, you might want to stop that.  For someone looking for some credibility having a 2nd screen name doesn't help your cause.

BTW, that picture is awesome!  Wait for when I have some time I can do some serious photoshop work with that!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Ok yea there is def. history there. Im not gonna speak for anyone. You guys can hopefully make a truce again and move on and just stay away from those discussions i guess. I dont agree that you have to be from a certain area to like a team. Most my friends that live locally hate the pats.  I know you are a fan and I dont care how you root, what you say, etc. The ONLY reason I felt the need to say something to you because I noticed you becoming unraveled and argumentive which is normally not you. I enjoy your posts and I didnt want you to get so caught up with arguing that you wanna leave like others. I feel its a good place when Crazy guy is not here.

You certainly have your right to do as you please. I was just offering a suggestion to take Wes out the discussion and maybe you can start to move on-  maybe you love DA by years end. I know its a sour note to have him on the report already, but he did tough out an injury and make big plays for us. As long as he doesnt break his collarbone again, I can live with hammies, groins in week 1 cuz its normal. I dont see it as a byproduct of some injury prone career. If I can be positve, Im sure you can. The season is much more enjoyable if you let it develop. Sure I wanted many things to happen in offseason that didnt, but the season is upon us. Im gonna Root on my team cuz at the end of the day our personell beefs are with Kraft/BB. Lets support the Players who have no say in where they end up. YOu can even root for Wes from afar, but you ARE gonna catch heat for whining about Wes when both teams are 1-0 and both got production. Wes could go out with a neck injury next week. YOu just never know. What I DO know is the Pats are Cheap! Nothing new. Gotta live with it.

[/QUOTE]
    GO PATS!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Again, another good, solid post.  But I must ask, did you even read mine?  It's not as much to do with Welker as it is to do what is best for the team.  I believe keeping Welker was best for the team.  Heck bring in DA too.  Everyone says he is more versatile so they could easily have co-existed.  As I have stated many times the past few months, I hope DA catches the game winning passes in the next 5 SB's and is MVP in a few of them.  But he has some problems that concern me and look, it's already happening.  I was told on the forum that he isn't injury prone.  He had some unlucky and rare injuries.  Well a groin injury kind of goes against peoples arguments about that.  So maybe, just maybe I could be right with my concerns. 

I hope he is healthy for the Falcons and Saints game.  The Pats will really need him then.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahahaha!!!  OMG!  I am on the floor laughing right now!  Is this real life?  Hahahahaha!!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

.. now, children!  (-;

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

<head-desk>

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

You are a joke sweetie pie!!! We can do it right, or we can do it your whiny azzed way.....HUGS AND KISSES!!!

Creepy!  Very Creepy, dude.

Look at the stalker.. You keep responding to my posts to other people

Sorry to bust your bubble but not impressed with your self proclaimed accomplishments.  Your football talk doesn't back up your claims either.  Many have called you out on that.

You never played the game, you don't work for home land security, lord I hope not, and you go around creating a second screen name to compliment your original screen name.  I mean, who does that stuff?    And you are still posting under the 2nd screen name hoping that nobody notices.  It is you dude, you might want to stop that.  For someone looking for some credibility having a 2nd screen name doesn't help your cause.

BTW, that picture is awesome!  Wait for when I have some time I can do some serious photoshop work with that!!

[/QUOTE]
    Hey honey, tell me again, What was my "other" screen name? YOU"RE NUTS. BOOOOOOOO!!!! I am eeeeeevvryyyyyyyyyywheeeeeeeeeeeere TFB......

Sections
Shortcuts