YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

How can you quantify if someone knows more than someone else about football?  That's dumb.

Some of us aren't being negative, but instead we are talking about the truth that the rah rah gang refuses to accept.

in addition, what does it matter what age a poster is, how many threads he/she has, whether they played or not, how much football knowlege they do/don't have, what IQ they have, where they are located, when they became a fan?  A fan is a fan. One certainly isn't a "better" fan than another.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

LOL!  What a desperate thread.

Oh, boy... this is not going to go over well..

So these are growing pains?  We are rebuilding for what 2015?  No, these are desperate times.  You have a HOF QB at the tail end of his career... Get those rings while you can.  Time is wasting away.  This team does not have the talent needed to win it all.  An off-season totally wasted away on terrible draft decisions, terrible FA signings.

I think that's some of the problem around here... Some of you can not separate being a fan from the game.  Pull your heads out  and see what's going on.

I seen many strong teams in week 1, if you think they are just going to roll over between now and the playoffs then I have a surprise for you.... They are going to get even better too.  We play in a pretty weak division, we SHOULD go 6-0 in the AFCE so it shouldn't be too tough going 10-6, 11-5.  But when it's time to face the more talented teams, and believe me.. there are a lot more talented teams, then we will have serious problems, just like we have had in the previous several years.  Oh.. but let me guess... you will use the phrase "we have always been competitive and in the play off's"  to justify the team not being as good as it really could have been had there been better drafts, better FA signings.

Step out of your plastic bubble and take a look around at what is going on around the league. 

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Hey TFB, please, go away. You are the worst whinner here.

I thought you two got along now?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey honey, tell me again, What was my "other" screen name? YOU"RE NUTS. BOOOOOOOO!!!! I am eeeeeevvryyyyyyyyyywheeeeeeeeeeeere TFB......

Here you go!!

This was posted in 2 different threads last night.  This one and the thread titled: Are you worried about the Patriots?  Word for word, exact same post.  Same time you were on here.  Now who would do that about another poster?  Noboday!  Unless you had a 2nd account!  Hahahahaha!!  Exposed!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

We did. Until he got his feelings hurt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I'm honored! Always happy to give you some material to work with when the lights go down later at the TFB household. Go ahead, have your way with my image.......Sweet cakes.........You are only proving what they are all already thinking honey......................are you so blind? Oh, and teh way you covered up the word BOSTON on my chest, Freudian Slip if I ever have seen one SFO native.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Is that a Hello Kitty tat...............ROTFLMAO,  That's funny.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to YanksHess' comment:

Hey gang! And how are my horribly accented neighbors doing on this fine fine day?

I understand that "Glass Jaw"Amendola is out Thursday night alomg w Sudfeld-Sing along with Leon won't you?

I see a bad moon a risin'

I see trouble on the way!

How are ya?!

Tell A-ROID we said hello, and we'll miss y'all in October!!! Sure woulda been nice if MO coulda left on a winner............break and ankle! I mean a leg..........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm honored! Always happy to give you some material to work with when the lights go down later at the TFB household. Go ahead, have your way with my image.......Sweet cakes.........You are only proving what they are all already thinking honey......................are you so blind? Oh, and teh way you covered up the word BOSTON on my chest, Freudian Slip if I ever have seen one SFO native.

You mean man boobs! Bwahahaha!

Amusement at your expense!!  Love it!

Hey can we please get an appearance from your other account? Please?  Maybe have it take your side and say how great you are gain.  Hahahaha!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Hahahahahaha!! 

He want's attention... I will give him attention.  He asked me to stop so I did, but now he cant control himself, he has to respond to me.  So I will!  LOL!  If I didn't have a meeting in a few minutes, I would make another ROMOshop up of him.  Maybe later on. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hahahahahaha!! 

He want's attention... I will give him attention.  He asked me to stop so I did, but now he cant control himself, he has to respond to me.  So I will!  LOL!  If I didn't have a meeting in a few minutes, I would make another ROMOshop up of him.  Maybe later on. 

Keep em comin! Shows how i am locked into your head. I control you now my San Francisco little treat! Candy from a baby.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Hahahahahaha!! 

Keep em comin! Shows how i am locked into your head. I control you now my San Francisco little treat! Candy from a baby.....

this disscussion as rally would say is 'gay'. talk football or go fight on facebook

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I tolerated him, never really got along...........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

this disscussion as rally would say is 'gay'. talk football or go fight on facebook

Hey Joe, TFB12 is trying to convince everyone on BDC that YOU are actually my "2nd Account" and that I am running a scam. Just be aware that he is committed to this idea and has thrown you out there more than a dozen or so times throughout this thread. You may be able to get relief from a BDC moderator, but I am not sure how that goes......Just a heads up.....tell him TFB, Tell him how crazy and paranoid you are. Dud, sory to bring you into this, but I figure it is only fair that he is doing it to avoid any future confusion. He says you and I "think and write the same".....I know, Trust me, I know...........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Funniest part is that TFB put him in a wheelchair.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Hahahahahaha!! 

hey man, i heard your saying this account is rally's 'fake second account' or whatever but its not. we may talk the same or what not but im not getting invovled in your little scuffles and i just wanna talk some football and get outsider opinons on my team that is all. i just joined this site finally last night after reading disscussions for years.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

AMEN, Joe, amen.....one thing to honor TB, another to assume his identity. 

And then it's on a whole different level to pretend to be an ex pro player. 

No pretending bere sweetie. I dont care what you think. Now you come outta that closet and maybe the pretending will end. Even YOUR fantasy football league thread refers to it is a "brunch" event. You can't make this up darlin'. 

Always gay references... me thinks you need to open that door and step out of the closet!

"and theres nothing wrong with that"!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to YanksHess' comment:

Hey gang! And how are my horribly accented neighbors doing on this fine fine day?

I understand that "Glass Jaw"Amendola is out Thursday night alomg w Sudfeld-Sing along with Leon won't you?

I see a bad moon a risin'

I see trouble on the way!

How are ya?!

Not all of us have accents goofy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

We did. Until he got his feelings hurt.

Babe, who gets their feelings hurt and then throws tantrums almost daily?

Rally was holding steady for a while. But this game seems to have caused him consternation.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hahahahahaha!! 

hey man, i heard your saying this account is rally's 'fake second account' or whatever but its not. we may talk the same or what not but im not getting invovled in your little scuffles and i just wanna talk some football and get outsider opinons on my team that is all. i just joined this site finally last night after reading disscussions for years.

FYSA, this is typical for a selct few in that they welcome new comers who dont align with their thinking by announcing that they are "the new account" for one of their perceived nemesis. There is an unGodly amount of paranoia that runs rampant here. It has kinda run outta gas now that the season has started because the in game moaning, Monday AM QBing, and the lack of actual game knowledge is really obvious. Good luck to ya with all of that, but welcome. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

This reminds me of some of those Ricky (Godvernment) threads.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

Oh, I think there's more than one or two fans who post on this forum who've watched this team over the years and who also have a sense of context.  Winning a game like yesterday's (and even great teams have 'em) is what separates the good teams from the not-so-good.   No need to repeat any of what's already been said.  A tough division W on the road - 'nuff said.

A TOUGH DIVISION?! 

Interpretation is in the eye of the adjective (or some such sh1t).  The win was tough over a divisional foe on the road.  Have we achieved clarity? 

i know what u meant ATJ...just funnin' 

as you know us Giants fans are known for our ribald sense of humor  

Smile

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

NO ENG, I WON'T calm down. I'm excited about what I saw yesterday and if you REALLY understood the game and how youth develope, REALLY, then you'd be excited too. All this negativity is a waste of time. Now get back to work.......You don't even know what you are talking about. You are evaluating the situation from the perspective of your 65". Me, been there, done that, my friend. Don't believe me, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN about what you have to say! I know better than you do my COUCH POTATO ANALYST FRIEND. Sorry to be so harsh, but it is true....Yesterday was a VERY GOOD DAY. PATS WON and there is no reason to believe that it won't continue....

If you think you know so much Rally you still haven't said what team you proffessionally played for. Go ahead and tell us all and your number so we can look you up. Btw you have no clue what my history is with the sport so I wouldn't presume I'm a coach potato since I've been very good at breaking down talent and this team for a while now.

Because it doesn't make a damned difference to me if you believe me, you wanna be. I like my privacy and cherish my personal safety. Read my posts and analysis and you will learn some things. If I tell you, whats that do for me? Just know its true. Regardless, I'm not here to worry about your opinion of me. I've impressed more than enough in my life. I don't need any perfect stranger to make me feel relevant. I'm here to promote my favorite team, the PATRIOTS, not me.....THANKS!

why would telling us ur name put u in some kind of danger? exactly how many ex-football players live in fear of being recognized? u actually think if we knew who you are/were it would put you in harm's way somehow?

unless of course ur a lying sack of s**t

Smile

Damn, Jints, gimme one good reason why i should and I will. Cool Please consider that I don't seek any validation here before you pop a blood vessel in deep thought.  GO PATS! 

the first reason would be that since you lean on this supposed superior perspective b/c you played the game-before you saved the world as James Bond and fought Great Whites hand to hand and all that-and tell everyone u don't agree with this repeatedly as the reason you are correct and they are misguided, ignorant, coauch potatoes etc...the least you can do is show us some proof of where u got ur "superior" knowledge-seems only fair to me

besides you have done so much bragging and self-aggrandizing here that not only should u not be surprised u would be challenged to prove it-any of it-but it makes u look phony as hell if you can't

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey look everyone.. Rally found a friend.... Himself!!  Hahahahaha!!

New Account, posting your first message at the time Rally is on here and getting owned in threads, then going to those threads and posting the exact same post, word for word.  Who does that?  Nobody!  Unless you create a 2nd account to stick up for yourself and hoping nobody finds out.  Hahahaha!! Hey Rally! 

Seriously, go back and read some of your earlier posts, they are written exactly like Rally writes, same grammar, same everything.  Now all of a sudden your grammar changes in the post I just quoted.  Oh, and " heard"  lol!  Um, okay.  How did you hear?? 

This couldn't have gone any worse for Rally.  Look at him continue to squirm trying to get out of this mess he got himself in.  Hahaha!  Love it!

Sections
Shortcuts