YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

In response to RallyC's comment:

Keep em comin! Shows how i am locked into your head. I control you now my San Francisco little treat! Candy from a baby.....

You are a mental midget Rally. We are laughing at you, not with you!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Damn, Jints, gimme one good reason why i should and I will. Cool Please consider that I don't seek any validation here before you pop a blood vessel in deep thought.  GO PATS! 

the first reason would be that since you lean on this supposed superior perspective b/c you played the game-before you saved the world as James Bond and fought Great Whites hand to hand and all that-and tell everyone u don't agree with this repeatedly as the reason you are correct and they are misguided, ignorant, coauch potatoes etc...the least you can do is show us some proof of where u got ur "superior" knowledge-seems only fair to me

besides you have done so much bragging and self-aggrandizing here that not only should u not be surprised u would be challenged to prove it-any of it-but it makes u look phony as hell if you can't

Yep.  Sounds about right.  He is a fraud.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Damn, Jints, gimme one good reason why i should and I will. Cool Please consider that I don't seek any validation here before you pop a blood vessel in deep thought.  GO PATS! 

the first reason would be that since you lean on this supposed superior perspective b/c you played the game-before you saved the world as James Bond and fought Great Whites hand to hand and all that-and tell everyone u don't agree with this repeatedly as the reason you are correct and they are misguided, ignorant, coauch potatoes etc...the least you can do is show us some proof of where u got ur "superior" knowledge-seems only fair to me

besides you have done so much bragging and self-aggrandizing here that not only should u not be surprised u would be challenged to prove it-any of it-but it makes u look phony as hell if you can't

Yep.  Sounds about right.  He is a fraud.   

TFB, you have developed a psychosis. 11000 posts in 5-yrs has caused you to develop a serious emotional dependence on acceptance here.  You, are the real fraud. You Are a social mis fit in the real world. Why else would anyone hide behind the image of the most famous player in the NFL and join that player's team's fan forum while being from and living in the SFO Bay area with the 49ers and Raiders right there in your back yard? For the great travel experience? No! For adoration and acceptance. Its a marketing label. You are so limited in understanding "JOEPATSFAN", the new guy you say is me, is really himself and not me. Look closely at your reasonong and the lengths you go to in lying to yourself and all else here to discredit this newcomer just because he doesn't align with YOUR thnking. Think about that. RALLYC is me, and is represented by a former NFL/CFL player and is legit in every real way. What you dont grasp is that as such, i am a complete man with accomplishments in real life and your strange requirement for others to agree with your minscule amount of knowledge of the world in which i earned a living for nearly 6- years is like TRYING to build a cult following.

This isnt about the PATRIOTS, for you, its about you and by evidence of how you panic, dwell on the negative, ex players who move on, etc and then require others to agree with you or be damned in a forum of strangers is simply desperate. So enjoy the sad existance of having your safe place you pathetic little wanna be man.

I AM OUT. i didnt come here for any of you To worship my alias or avatar. I came here to share a REAL perspective from the world you desperately seek answers. I have a very relevant real life that includes enjoying the Patriots!  That isnt what happens here. Now, if i am like you, TFB, I would be back as an alias, or maybe 5! Just to antagonize TFB12, the strange little dude posing to be whatever he/she is. I wont though. I just really dont care. Never have needed my avatar to be accepted. Never was looking for love here. God Bless all of you. Even you TFB. Get some attention man cause you need an honest to God reality check. Nothing against the rest of you, but do you all REALLY think TFB is stable? Season has started and i am gone for good to ENJOY IT. Don't believe me?  WATCH TFB! Your safe zone is safer but I win. See I am really me and am the person i described and the real people who know me are real and know my actual name and this place is really you and where you live and nobody knows anybody but YOU and your dysfunctional attempt at being the BDC PATRIOTS FORUM police officer, or whoever YOU think you are. You've made this place illegitimate and and laborious. HAVE FUN? PEACE!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This IS NOT about TFB.

LOL!!!

Yet you start your goodbye post with a nice big paragraph about me! 

Since you say I seek attention then thank you for the attention you gave me in your goodbye speech!  Hahahahaha!!  I laugh at what you wrote because you couldn't be any more wrong about me.  But guess what... I don't care.  That's why you never got under my skin.  I never cared what you said about me because none of it was/is true.  If someone gives you a bag of garbage and you don't accept it then it is still their bag of garbage.  That's how I look at everything you said to me.   So all those childish words and hate you spewed at me... It's all still yours, I never accepted it.  And look, it's obvious you continue to carry all that childish hate with you.  That's where you lose.  You lost control and let it get too personal for you.

So I will push this thread to the top for you one last time and let you have your moment.

See ya!  Can't say you will be missed because you won't be.  Maybe you can control yourself a bit better with your other screen name!  YOU KNOW!!  Hahaha!!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com