You know the Pats would have lost Brady....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You know the Pats would have lost Brady....

....  years ago to Free Agency if TB had the same attitude as many of the FAs out there today.  That being: "I want to get paid!".  If Peyton can get $20M now and before, how about TB?  Patriots have been VERY fortunate to have had TB on the team with his team first attitude. Yes, he has been paid very handsomely while here, but, we all know he has left millions and millions on the table.

Its just business!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Re: You know the Pats would have lost Brady....

This thread is just screaming for Rusty to come in and rant about Brady...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

This is extremely true, thank god for Brady in all honesty. Does anyone honestly believe we'd be a playoff team year in and year out without him?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is extremely true, thank god for Brady in all honesty. Does anyone honestly believe we'd be a playoff team year in and year out without him?

[/QUOTE]

Not only that..one wonders if in the back rooms of Patriot headquarters, BB and Kraft snicker at Brady and his "generosity" to accept such low contracts in relationship to his status as one of the GoaT QBs playing today.  I know up front it looks all grand.. but, it makes one think.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

We would have lost Brady if he had a clue about how inept our GM really is. I suspect, like some fans, he still is in denial about that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I think I remember reading when he signed his extension last year that he's made under half the money Peyton has during his career...but hey he spends his offseason in Cali with his family so he's not a team player!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Between them, he and his wife are probably worth half a billion.  In those circumstances, playing football now can be a hobby. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We would have lost Brady if he had a clue about how inept our GM really is. I suspect, like some fans, he still is in denial about that.

[/QUOTE]

What do you care since you're not a Pats fan anyway. You're troll so why do you use the word 'we' and try to pass yourself off as an actual Pats fan

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

get ready for some lean 5-11 and 6-10 years after Brady retires. Please don't use the Cassell analogy, he was playing for a team that went 18-1 the year before.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to jam757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

get ready for some lean 5-11 and 6-10 years after Brady retires. Please don't use the Cassell analogy, he was playing for a team that went 18-1 the year before.

[/QUOTE]

And had a cake schedule. The damn fish were 1-15 the year before and won the division against that schedule.