You know what else you need?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: You know what else you need?

I guess that means you need a new QB since Sanchez had like 70 yards passing against the Pats through 3.5 quarters.  Your team isn't any less flawed than the Patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to You know what else you need?:
    [QUOTE]Some decent cornerbacks.  Not one, not two, but three of them.  Last year, the Jets front office, in their wisdom, took Kyle Wilson with their top pick.  They already had the best CB in football.  They already had a second CB who would be the best CB on about 20 other teams.  Using a top pick on a CB when you are already stacked there?  Sure he took his lumps in his rookie year, while he learned an incredibly complex D and doesn't allow you to hide in zone coverage, but in year two Kyle Wilson has emerged as a great young CB who other teams have struggled to complete passes against.  In this day and age, with all the yards passing and great days even by the losing QBs, the Jets have held opposing QBs to a rating of 60.  Unreal! McCourty is ok, but he may have peaked in his rookie year.  You are not suppose to get worse as time goes on.  I don't even know the name of any of the other CBs on the Patriots.  Is Wilfork one? He seems to be better in coverage than any of the others.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Reported.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: You know what else you need?:
    [QUOTE]What does the Patriots poor 4th quarter defense have to do with anything?  Oh right, the cornerbacks are awful which is why you couldn't hold a lead when kicking off with 1 1/2 minutes left.  Good Point.

How many yards did Brady have against those corners of yours in
    that Patriot victory in week 5?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]What does the Patriots poor 4th quarter defense have to do with anything?  Oh right, the cornerbacks are awful which is why you couldn't hold a lead when kicking off with 1 1/2 minutes left.  Good Point.

Your team lost to the raiders.   your head coach is a joke.  your team talks more about winning than they actually win.  your teams last real quarterback made a complete fool of himself drunk on national tv trying to suck face with Suzy Kolber.  your "mascot"  is a gay bald fake fireman.  your stadium is really in new jersey, and is really GIANT stadium.  WHAT THE HECK DO YOU HAVE TO BRAG ABOUT?  No wonder you are here.  Any possiblility of Patriot failure is as close as you can get to success.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Just pointing out that you are eager to compare the Jets secondary to the Patriots, but not so eager to compare QBs.  Your team has flaws just like any other, but you are still obsessed with NE.  Super Bowl envy?  Actually I might as well say division title envy since you haven't had many of those either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You know what else you need? : Reported?  Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. What did your mom say when you told on me?

Oh, I am going to get you deleted.  I'm patient.  I have actually begun to suspect you are underdoggggg, since you write quite a bit like him and since he can't pretend to talk about his team anymore.  Either way, I will just keep pushing until I get what I want.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]Wow!  You sure did get me on that one... wait are you talking about the team that sent the 14-2 rebuilt Patriots home packing?  Oh, that sure is embarrassing for you to lose to a team like that. 

Win a title of some sort. ie afc championship, superbowl and then
    come spout off.

Maybe even an afc east title, how long has it been?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You know what else you need? : Bwa ha haha hahahahahah.  And here I thought that king was the biggest loser here.  "I am going to get you deleted"?  Oh no, what will I do?  Your big theory is that I am a Colts fan posing as a Jets fan?  Tell your mom I said hello when you tell on me again and give her a kiss for me. 

My big theory is you are a little chickencrap dirtball who didn't have the stones to support his so called team when they were losing, and just posts when things look good.  THAT is indisputable, since you showed up when you did.  Me?  Been here for a while.  Don't bother with the mom thing, mines 82, if that is interesting to you, whatever, it's a free country.  Probably a step up from what you are doing now, anyway.  See you around, frontrunning fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]Wow!  You sure did get me on that one... wait are you talking about the team that sent the 14-2 rebuilt Patriots home packing?  Oh, that sure is embarrassing for you to lose to a team like that. 

Almost as embarrassing as guaranteeing a SB 2 years in a row and failing.  Yeah the Jets sent the Pats home last year, but the end result was the same.  Nothing. All you do when someone points out the stupidity of your anti-Pats arguments is deflect by bringing up the playoffs last year.  Guess what wonderboy that has no bearing on who wins the SB this year.

Sections
Shortcuts