You know what you need?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: You know what you need?

In Response to You know what you need?:
    [QUOTE]A draft pick "bust" like Joe McNight.  All the doom and gloomers were basking in the Jets loss of Brad Smith.  Jets take a 4th rounder and turn him into the best return man in the NFL, by a longshot.  It sure is helpful for your QB to have consistently great starting field positron.  Think it might have helped you the past couple of weeks? Whatever happened to that guy the Jets cut so that they could hold on to the future best return man in the NFL?  Woodmand? Woodchcuck? Woody?  Something like that.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Apparently you've never heard of Devin Hester.  McKnight doesn't return punts.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Pats are thru the toughest part of their schedule as well...barring next Sunday's game obviously.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

JETS WIN THEIR 3RD SUPER BOWL IN A ROW!!!!

OH WAIT

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: You know what you need?:
    [QUOTE]Rex has lost control of his team. 
    Posted by JetMangione[/Q

JETS WIN THEIR 3RD SUPER BOWL IN A ROW!!!!

OH WAIT

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

you know what? You guys are clowning this Jests fan an all, and I hate the Jets as well, but atleast they have 2 things going for them that we dont.

They have gone further  than  the 1st game of the playoffs the last 2 years.

They also, despite having a very mediocre QB, try to build the best team possible around him.  Say what you want, but atleast they have a deep threat, they tried to build a team around defense and have one of the better pass defenses in the league(what has our run defense done for us?)  get us into 3rd and longs where our inept seconday gives ups 1st downs.

Truth is guys like Rusty clown the jets for going all in and I think we should critisize the Pats for doing the opposite. Why does it seem that every week we are getting worse? We have a stale offense and no help on defense and guess what else? After clowning the Jets and saying there season is over, they are tied w/us in the division and playing us next week.  Shame on us!

We need to do better and stop clowning the Jets. They have more going for them right now and it pains me to say it, but its ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

stop lying to yourselves pats fans...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Getting guys like Bodden isnt going all in, IMO, but thanks for your input.

Just because i admit our team isnt in any better position than yours , doesnt mean I'll just let you say whatever b.s. you want.

How did we go all in?

Only guy that keeps saying we are rebuilding is Rusty and it only sais this after we complete the season....During our regular season run in 10' noone mentioned rebuilding.

It is what it is.

You have a team built on defense and ours is on offense.

We dominate most of the regular season and lose in the playoffs, and you guys usually just barely make the playoffs with a late season run and eventually lose due to lack of offensive power.

You havent won in over 30 years and we havent won in 7 years,.....maybe our 7 years bad luck is almost over....what kind of curse do you guys have?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

But we didnt spend anything.....Kraft is still rich!

paying Ellis more than the 1 million you guys did was fine.

Warren had to go, he was makin too much

Big al and Ocho I never liked the move, but they are stopgap players, not future building pieces,,,

Also, you still need to win a recent SB to slap box w/ fans here or they will continue to call you a troll.

What you guys did is nice, but y'all havent finished it be sealing the deal yet, so your monetary funds wrapped up in the secondary and on D.harris will sting if yo dont win it all in the next 3 years.  Atleast I got to watch my team win not one, or two, but 3 RINGS!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

"you know what we need?"
    For the mods to ban these pieces of trash via IP so they stop coming back?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts