You'll never guess....(trivia)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You'll never guess....(trivia)

Now, we know the New England secondary isn't very good, but can you name the three worst DBs in coverage? Also can you guess, the three best DBs in coverage (Completion percentage and QBR against)....

(hint) Some people you can guess where they belong, but some will shock you. 

BTW, Devin McCourty is middle of the pact. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: You'll never guess....(trivia)

There's one guy who I alway knew wasn't very good, but I won't be too surprised if I don't see his name on any list. 

BTW, answer will be posted @ 6:00 PM Eastern time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

How do they rank the really good CB's who are so good that no one throws at the guys there covering?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I know Arrington is in the bottom three. There was a statistical measure (which I surmise you are referring to) that tracks passer rating against. 

McCourty is middle, and was last last season. Now Arrington is last. I forget who is the best.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:

How do they rank the really good CB's who are so good that no one throws at the guys there covering?

That's what completion percentage and QBR means, how often they're targeted and how many times they give up a completion. If a QB never looks a DB's way, the DB's QBR and completion percentages will still be closer to 0 than 158.3.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Also does the team he plays for have a Pretty Good Pass Rush?

We're talking New England Patriots DBs...so, yeah, Chandler Jones is a force. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

In response to Patsman3's comment:

That's what completion percentage and QBR means, how often they're targeted and how many times they give up a completion. If a QB never looks a DB's way, the DB's QBR and completion percentages will still be closer to 0 than 158.3.

Does illegal contact, defensive holding and PI somehow get factored into these ratings?

Yep. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In the famous words of Chad Johnson when talking to Carson Palmer in a game some years back when Carson asked Chad to rate the CBs that they were going against he said.

"Man, they S*ck!, They All Suck!"

lol,  I had to

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Anybody know where the DPR per DB can be found on an updated basis? I would like it for future reference.

Sections
Shortcuts