Your BEST SHOT (2011 win/loss forecasts) GO FOR IT!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from noahsark99. Show noahsark99's posts

Your BEST SHOT (2011 win/loss forecasts) GO FOR IT!!!

Come on and join in on this one!!!

My choices (High scoring offense great defense!!!)   Go Pats!
    DateTimevsScore
    9/12/117:00 PM ET@MIA

W 38-24  done!

9/18/114:15 PM ETSD W 31-24
    9/25/111:00 PM ET@BUF

W 36-21

10/2/114:15 PM ET@OAK

W 24-17

10/9/114:15 PM ETNYJ

W 38-21

10/16/114:15 PM ETDAL W 33-14
    BYE
    10/30/114:15 PM ET@PIT W 28-17
    11/6/114:15 PM ETNYG W 41-14
    11/13/118:20 PM ET@NYJ

L 28-24

11/21/118:30 PM ETKC W 42-10
    11/27/114:15 PM ET@PHI W 31-24 
    12/4/118:20 PM ETIND W 33-17
    12/11/111:00 PM ET@WAS W 28-17
    12/18/114:15 PM ET@DEN W 31-17
    12/24/111:00 PM ETMIA W 38-14
    1/1/121:00 PM ETBUF W 42-24

I'm predicting a first round Bye, AFC Champinshp win over Baltimore
    and another SB. Very optomistic? Yes, but totally doable. Super Bowl best ever game in history with Brady and Rogers chess match.

Gronkowski catches a remarkable end-zone fade pass to ensure a 38-32 walk-off win in OT. Tom Brady SB MVP number 3.

Good luck and have fun!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Time again for your complete season win loss forecasts Good LUCK!

Cool, I think they win in new jersey.

Like those final scores, holy cow. how many points did that total up to?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

10-6..make playoffs (barely)...win first round...out in second (sorry...I hope I am so wrong!!)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from noahsark99. Show noahsark99's posts

If you have a minute, please let me know which teams account for the 6 losses you predict. I just don't see 6 teams that can beat this team even considering "any given Sunday". Does anyone else out there see more than 4 losses, and, if so, which teams?

Thanks in advance for a lively participation. Let's get your guesses in now after our first impressions from Miami.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In Response to Re: Time again for your complete season win loss forecasts Good LUCK!:
    [QUOTE]Cool, I think they win in new jersey. Like those final scores, holy cow. how many points did that total up to?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

That would be 512 PF 303 PA ave of 32 PPG and 19 PPGA....

I think they'll certainly be in the conversation for the best record by years end. Not sure 15-1 is realistic...more like 13-3 ish...

For us to be in the hunt...I see the Jet's matchups as keys, we have to split with them at minimum (I'd take a sweep)...If you look at the rest of the schedule the game @ Oakland, could be a "trap game" similar to the one we played in Cleveland, because the Raiders can get after the QB and run the ball it's also a week before we play the Jet's...The games @ Philly and Pittsburgh will be tough outs...When the preseason schedule came out, the Indy game was also one of those that you'd have to put in the same column as the the above games but if Manning is out...hard to see them coming to New England and beating us in December...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from noahsark99. Show noahsark99's posts

Real good post here Beantowne,

Thanx..I'm also worried about the same games you are, but I thionk we'll beat Oakland away and Philly too. You can never be really confident with Pittsburg either, but I'm taking a chance we'll do it again. I think we have their number.

As you noticed I think we'll have a super offense and the defense will get really good this year..maybe top 5 by my scores.

Keep this thread going and feel free to just add the games you think we might lose and why...really appreciate all better opinions than my own (I'm a raving supporter, but not really so experienced in the finer tactics and mechanics of the game...so thanks for your patience)

Neil

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoisesBiggestPatsFan. Show BoisesBiggestPatsFan's posts

Re: Your BEST SHOT (2011 win/loss forecasts) GO FOR IT!!!

19-0

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

it's just a prediction...injuries haven't been a factor yet...guess I am just doom and glooming it.........we'll see at end of year......please don't misunderstand though....I want 19-0 , 13-3 , or whatever.......maybe if I expect worse I will be pleasantly suprise....tough games? Jet matchups (maybe),Philly and Dallas...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

They were 14-2 with a much less talented team,so they should at least equal the same record as last year. I had the Patriots winning 41-14 against the hapless Fins I was off by quite a bit. this week I have the Patriots winning 34-10 I just think they have River's number and the last time they played each other the Patriots won with the bend don't break 3-4 defense and a bunch of midgets playing DB! No such luck for the Chargers this time and their secret weapon is now playing in New Orleans,this doesn't mean that if the Patriots just toss their helmets onto the field they are going to win,quite the opposite they will have to come out with guns ablazing!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I want to say 13-3 but I'm going to say 12-4.

These type of things I like to build myself down for a let up instead of build my self up for a let down.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Time again for your complete season win loss forecasts Good LUCK!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I think they'll certainly be in the conversation for the best record by years end. Not sure 15-1 is realistic...more like 13-3 ish...Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]

16-0, SB Champs

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

13-3. We lose @NYJ, @PIT, and @WAS (upset of the year).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

19-1. 

After we go undefeated, with the rest of the NFL owners and fan's in an uproar, Goodell demands the Patriots take on the NFL ALL PRO team.  Lose by a fieldgoal in overtime.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

19-0!!! This is the year of redemption!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]10-6..make playoffs (barely)...win first round...out in second (sorry...I hope I am so wrong!!)
    Posted by sday4x4[/QUOTE]
    How is this yeam 4 games worse than last year?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from noahsark99. Show noahsark99's posts

Re: Your BEST SHOT (2011 win/loss forecasts) GO FOR I T!!!  We need to get more of your great forecasts today before we play th Chargers. We' LL follow up on these posts at the end of the season so go for it and see how close you are, Good o!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I've said before they will go 16-0 regular season. Call me a fan but from 1963 till today I ALWAYS think they will go undefeated. That is, till they lose their first game!Some years I think their chances may be better, like this year. Others not so good, like pre 2000 seasons.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

12-4 for 2nd seed in the playoffs.  Ultimately we beat Ravens (1st seed) 17 to 13 and face the Packers in the SB.  We beat the Packers in the first SB overtime 41-38.  Brady wins a shootout against the heir apparent Rodgers.  Defense plays better than score would indicate as the Pack get a special teams TD on a punt return.  TB wins MVP throwing for over 400 yards and four TDs/0 INT's, but its a half-yard QB sneak on the Pats' first OT possession that turns the game.  He hits Hernandez on a 13-yard TD to win it.

Sections
Shortcuts