Your Christmas gift to the Patriots.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Your Christmas gift to the Patriots.....

The Jets continue to suck....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

A QB that doesn't try to make it all about himself. Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Marquice Coal?

Im sure its not what they wanted, but he may be on the field in the playoffs again this year and for that, I may as well buy them all SB rings as well...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

How about free movie passes for the team so they can see a movie between each game, I'll let BB choose the films they watch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

NO MORE NY JETS TROLLS ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD...GET RID OF THE ENTIRE "FAMILY" OF JET TROLLS.....THE ENTIRE BOARD KNOWS THEM ALL BY THEIR NAMES...IT WOULD ALLOW TRUE AND PEACEFUL DISCUSSION OF THE HOME TOWN NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, THE GREATEST NFL FRANCHISE OF THE MODERN ERA!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to melswitts's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NO MORE NY JETS TROLLS ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD...GET RID OF THE ENTIRE "FAMILY" OF JET TROLLS.....THE ENTIRE BOARD KNOWS THEM ALL BY THEIR NAMES...IT WOULD ALLOW TRUE AND PEACEFUL DISCUSSION OF THE HOME TOWN NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, THE GREATEST NFL FRANCHISE OF THE MODERN ERA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

But we'd miss you Rusty

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But we'd miss you Rusty

[/QUOTE]

I'll let Rusty know you care...tell you what you do...tell the mods I give my ok to do this...have them check my ip address with his...let them tell you I'm NOT him...go ahead, I'm sure he'll give his permission as well...what's stopping you...afraid to do it?...Don't be...all you could be is wrong...I'm NOT Rusty...don't let your hate of Rusty stop you from doing this...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

4th Lombardi for BB and TB. They've earned it this season.

[/QUOTE]

come on Z this is beneath you. You earn the SB by winning it...and there have been plenty of teams throughout the years with injuries that hurt there legitimate chances even deaths...this is insulting

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But we'd miss you Rusty

[/QUOTE]

I'll let Rusty know you care...tell you what you do...tell the mods I give my ok to do this...have them check my ip address with his...let them tell you I'm NOT him...go ahead, I'm sure he'll give his permission as well...what's stopping you...afraid to do it?...Don't be...all you could be is wrong...I'm NOT Rusty...don't let your hate of Rusty stop you from doing this...

[/QUOTE]

I don't hate you Rusty no matter how many PCs you use at the library, and I don't care enough to report any of your log in names...Happy New Years!
    Oh and if you aren't Rusty please tell him to see a doctor to get you removed from his butt

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to melswitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But we'd miss you Rusty

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would absolutely allow this. In fact, I'll just type mine in and you can type yours in and the mods can confirm.

I'd be all for that to finally shut up a moron like Tomhab and all the others.

Ironic, I used to be Evil/Glen R, too (lmao), but the same morons who claim I have other board names, think Bustchise, a Jets troll isn't the one who invented this character creation crap that is specific to him and his troll approach, which is clearly sick.

They also can't figure out, you are doing what Bustchise does and throwing it back in his face.

Ugh. The IQ level of some people here is incredible to me.

[/QUOTE]

Small minds for small people.....running to the mods all the time...can't stand being bested....can't admit to EVER being wrong, as if to admit to a mistake they'd be admitting THEY were a mistake...sad actually...sad...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

But we'd miss you Rusty

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't hate you Rusty no matter how many PCs you use at the library, and I don't care enough to report any of your log in names...Happy New Years!
    Oh and if you aren't Rusty please tell him to see a doctor to get you removed from his butt

[/QUOTE]

I  understand...I get it...the only person you really detest is yourself...sounds alot like BUST-CHISE...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But we'd miss you Rusty

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would absolutely allow this. In fact, I'll just type mine in and you can type yours in and the mods can confirm.

Ironic, I used to be Evil/Glen R, too (lmao), but the same morons who claim I have other board names, think Bustchise, a Jets troll isn't the one who invented this character creation crap that is specific to him and his troll approach, which is clearly sick.

They also can't figure out, you are doing what Bustchise does and throwing it back in his face.

[/QUOTE]

Small minds for small people.....running to the mods all the time...can't stand being bested....can't admit to EVER being wrong, as if to admit to a mistake they'd be admitting THEY were a mistake...sad actually...sad...

[/QUOTE]

Bahahaha now you are talking to yourself, must be lonely for you in the old age home today.  Don't worry I'm sure some one will bring your dinner soon and they might enough have Jello!  I will galdly admit I was wrong, I thought you were a Pats fan back in 07 before you started to trash Tom Brady with your evil posts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But we'd miss you Rusty

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bahahaha now you are talking to yourself, must be lonely for you in the old age home today.  Don't worry I'm sure some one will bring your dinner soon and they might enough have Jello!  I will galdly admit I was wrong, I thought you were a Pats fan back in 07 before you started to trash Tom Brady with your evil posts.

[/QUOTE]

You will never find me EVER saying TB is not the best QB in the NFL today...not ME...you are a small mind and a Rusty hater...make your peace with him...not me...I don't think I've ever answered one of your posts...tells you what I think of you, right? :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Slippery (no holding) jerseys for the D line.

Sticky (good holding) gloves for Ridley

[/QUOTE]

every D line is held all the time...maybe the Pats just isn't that good

[/QUOTE]

Ah! You noticed Pat's D-line being held too.  See, and I didn't even say they were being held and a fan from another team mentions it.  It must really be obvious and these subs that are playing D for the Pats aren't really that good.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Slippery (no holding) jerseys for the D line.

Sticky (good holding) gloves for Ridley

[/QUOTE]

every D line is held all the time...maybe the Pats just isn't that good

[/QUOTE]

Ah! You noticed Pat's D-line being held too.  See, and I didn't even say they were being held and a fan from another team mentions it.  It must really be obvious and these subs that are playing D for the Pats aren't really that good.  

[/QUOTE]

not quite : ) I just know a homer whine when I anticipate it

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah and our D Line is clearly held more egregiously so than any other D Lines in this league via orders from Goodell.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah and our D Line is clearly held more egregiously so than any other D Lines in this league via orders from Goodell.

[/QUOTE]

Well, if its not being called why stop holding?  I think Jints has called attention to a screwing that the Pats are getting.  It's good to see a fan of another team do the right thing for a change and not just be a troll.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, if its not being called why stop holding?  I think Jints has called attention to a screwing that the Pats are getting.  It's good to see a fan of another team do the right thing for a change and not just be a troll.

[/QUOTE]

I do like a man with a sense of humor Boise

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jerseys and gloves just seemed like a good idea after the luke warm response the underwear and socks got last year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Our team has been so screwed in recent years by the refs and our team still finds ways to zoom past those egregious attempted bagjobs for the most part.

This year sort of proved there are orders against the Pats on calls. 2 losses.

The good news is, when the playoffs roll around, there is too much visibility on each game, that Goodell knows he cannot order calls against the Pats.

Then again, the 2006 AFC title game with Goodell taking over as commissioner that year, would appear to be highly egregious.  That said, he hasn't ordered anything since that playoff year.  The apology letter should be framed by BB in the halls of Gillette. What a joke.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jerseys and gloves just seemed like a good idea after the luke warm response the underwear and socks got last year.

[/QUOTE]

I always thought monogrammed coffee mugs were nice

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'd rather be Rusty than one of his sad minions like yourself. Wink

Sections
Shortcuts