Your Christmas gift to the Patriots.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Re: Your Christmas gift to the Patriots.....

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

In response to melswitts' comment:

I'll let Rusty know you care...tell you what you do...tell the mods I give my ok to do this...have them check my ip address with his...let them tell you I'm NOT him...go ahead, I'm sure he'll give his permission as well...what's stopping you...afraid to do it?...Don't be...all you could be is wrong...I'm NOT Rusty...don't let your hate of Rusty stop you from doing this...

I'd rather be Rusty than one of his sad minions like yourself. Wink

• melswitts
    • First: 12/26/2013
    • Last: 12/26/2013

NO MORE NY JETS TROLLS ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD...GET RID OF THE ENTIRE "FAMILY" OF JET TROLLS.....THE ENTIRE BOARD KNOWS THEM ALL BY THEIR NAMES...IT WOULD ALLOW TRUE AND PEACEFUL DISCUSSION OF THE HOME TOWN NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, THE GREATEST NFL FRANCHISE OF THE MODERN ERA!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Perused a number of pages of previous discussions and did not find anything in this vein. 

So, to get started..  "What gift would you like to give, your fav football team, the New England Patriots, this Christmas?"

Other than the obvious, good luck in the upcoming playoffs, for 2014, a season filled with healthy players who survive the season at key positions.  IE = can Gronk make it all the way though next season healthy?

Next?

My gift would be a crying towel and a letter from Santa saying they are not the only team with injuries.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

I would get them a new head coach and a new QB. These guys haven't won anything in adecade now. Out with the old and in with the new!

I guess you have been giving this type of gift to the Jets for a long time now.  When will they actually use it?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Willy me Boy! happiest of holidays to you too!

Always defelecting back to the Jets in a pats forum? It's adefense mechanism and I understand.Brady will get into the playoffs and then lose the 1st game they play...again.

There is another thread where all of you are discussing the injuries that the pats have and are setting yourselves to use the injury excuse after Brady @# its the proverbial bed again.

Every team in the League has injuries. it just not the pats. Excuse makers

I'll be busy in there keeping you people in line.

Ravens 31-0 huh Leon? Jets would love to Brady. Geno leading you to SB glamour???

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Last week it was repeating Brady INT....this week is injury.....what is next week Leon? How did you come to the conclusion the Ravens were going to beat the Pats 31-0?? This is a Pats forum...right?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Bills talk?......but this is a Pats forum. I post about the Pats and I don't break any of the forum rules. I predict the Pats win 31-21...you?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Do you sit down to pee Ice?

is that an appropiate question for this forum?.....Injuries are always a concern with these final games and going INTO PLAYOFFS.

Sections
Shortcuts