RB-  AdrianPeterson
    RB- Ahmad Bradshaw
    RB/WR- Ryan Matthews
    WR- Calvin Johnson
    WR- Mike Williams (Bucks)
    TE- Dallas Clark
    Defense- Eagles
    K- Stephen Gostowski
    Bench: Anquan Boldin, Robert Meachem, Matt Cassel, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, James Jones, Patriots Defense.

I somehow got the first pick and drafted AP. It was a 10 team league so 20 picks later with Brees and Vick the only QB's taken I took Brady. It was a tough decision between Brady, Rodgers, and Rivers, but I figured that Green Bay and San Diego have more potential in their RB and if one of them had a breakout year then they would take away from their QB's throws. At least thats what I said to myself. Really my Pats bias kicked in and thats why I took him (I'm only half joking). I probably got the biggest steal of the draft by getting Calvin Johnson 21st overall. He's probably the 2nd or 3rd best WR in the game and people like Rashard Mendenhall were take before him. I then filled out my roster with people I thought had upside, such as Bradshaw, Matthews and Meachem (who I should have played lol). I also took Anquan Boldin, who was an elite reciever with the Cardinals and is only 30, and I believe could jump back to elite status this year. The only reason I didn't play him was because the Ravens are facing the Steelers where Mathews and the Chargers are facing the Vikings. I took Dallas Clark, who should still be a top 5 TE even without Manning, and the Eagles D, which could be amazing fantasy wise or horrible, because everyone will run against them. I took the Pats D as safe backup, and Gronk and Hernandez for if one of them or a reciever gets hurt, the other will step up. I also took Mike Williams an up and coming #1 reciever on and up and coming Bucks team with an up and coming QB Josh Freeman who could easily make the jump to all-pro level this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Your Fantasy Draft

Aaron Rodgers
    Greg Jennings
    Marques Colston
    Sims-Walker
    Gates
    Gronk (Rob)
    Blount
    Ingram
    Michael Turner

Sam Bradford (back up QB)

Pats defense

McCourty as defensive player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Your Fantasy Draft

My best of 5 teams is Brady,Steven Jackson,AP,Welker,Santana Moss Antonio Brown,Gostkowski,  Steelers D the bench includes Hines Ward,Thomas Jones,Jimmy Graham,Jordy Nelson and Cassel...

Sections
Shortcuts