Your favorite Jet(s)?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: Your favorite Jet(s)?

Okay, Jenniphure.  I hate how her name is spelled but I'll overlook it. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Where's TCal saying there's enough butter on those faces to put Hornstra farms out of business. Anyhow my favorite is the F/A-18 Hornet cause I know how to fix them b!tches

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Your favorite Jet(s)?:
    [QUOTE]you guys are killing me - did ANYONE click on the link? http://www.newyorkjets.com/flight-crew/flightcrew-roster.html
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Well I sure did:
    I'm going Jim "Williams" Kelly (Enter The Dragon) style
    I'll take Lindsey, Danielle (damn that's a pretty name), Krista, Marie, Meredith & Kayla!
    I hate that team but they got some mighty fine cheerleaders!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phillipston. Show Phillipston's posts

In Response to Your favorite Jet(s)?:
    [QUOTE]Yep - I did say you "favorite" Jets.. check out..  http://www.newyorkjets.com/flight-crew/index.html Which one is yours?
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Favorite Jet in Jets history:  Bill Belichek
    Favorite current Jet:  The guy that raises all of their Superbowl banners before the game starts.  Easiest job in the world.  I wouldn't want the hardest job.  I hate feet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

i was always kinda partial to john travoltas ret/arded son jett but he is dead now

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I know they all have great bodies but some of those chicks faces NEED MORE MAKEUP! Must be hard to hide those flaws living in toxic green jersey.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]i was always kinda partial to john travoltas ret/arded son jett but he is dead now
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

Uncalled for and callous on your part to bring up Travolta's son in such a tone of sarcasm.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

^^^Heres what replaced the original black beauty

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]i was always kinda partial to john travoltas ret/arded son jett but he is dead now
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE
    I have been reading this board for so many years prior to posting and I have posted the last couple of years. For me, it has been a gr8 way of staying connected to the wider "Patriot" fanbase considering I live a few thousand miles away.
    I have read some pretty irrational thoughts over the last few years.I have read a few which have saddened me relative to the inhuman outlook on other people but these have been few and far between. HOWEVER />>>>>>>>>>>>>

This post deserves the utmost derision and it is obvious that u have not experienced the pain of the loss of a child.
    It is a part of modern social networking that depresses me, that such moronic tools such as you have the the ability to reach me and all others with your expressions and thoughts.
    I would be the last person to engage in  being an "internet bully" but man would I LIKE TO MEET YOU DOWN A DARK ALLEY AND PUT MANNERS ON U.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your favorite Jet(s)? : [QUOTE]i was always kinda partial to john travoltas ret/arded son jett but he is dead now Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE I have been reading this board for so many years prior to posting and I have posted the last couple of years. For me, it has been a gr8 way of staying connected to the wider "Patriot" fanbase considering I live a few thousand miles away. I have read some pretty irrational thoughts over the last few years.I have read a few which have saddened me relative to the inhuman outlook on other people but these have been few and far between. HOWEVER /> />>>>>>>>>>>> This post deserves the utmost derision and it is obvious that u have not experienced the pain of the loss of a child. It is a part of modern social networking that depresses me, that such moronic tools such as you have the the ability to reach me and all others with your expressions and thoughts. I would be the last person to engage in  being an "internet bully" but man would I LIKE TO MEET YOU DOWN A DARK ALLEY AND PUT MANNERS ON U.
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

Irish, Great rebuke for patthepatriot666's post. most likely he or she, is a troll posing as a Patriots fan. Hope to see on the game threads this season.                      

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your favorite Jet(s)? : Irish, Great rebuke for patthepatriot666's post. most likely he or she, is a troll posing as a Patriots fan. Hope to see on the game threads this season.                      
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Hi KP, nice to touch base again buddy. I have watched all preseason games (4am) this year which I ordinarily don't but I wanted to see Vereen,Ridley Solder and Dowling b4 reg season starts. My gut feeling (being wrong b4 btw) is that Vereen will be the real deal for us. Talk during season and my many upcoming late nights judging by the schedule.

P.S. Regarding previous post 666 may be an appropriate poster name.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]Where's TCal saying there's enough butter on those faces to put Hornstra farms out of business. Anyhow my favorite is the F/A-18 Hornet cause I know how to fix them b!tches
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

The antidote for those erections lasting longer then 4 hours.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Joan

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your favorite Jet(s)? : The antidote for those erections lasting longer then 4 hours.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Aha! Nice

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your favorite Jet(s)? : The antidote for those erections lasting longer then 4 hours.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Grumman B-2 Spirit.

Every one wants to be #1 but theres nothing wrong with a solid #2.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Riff? Ice? Action?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Leon Washington .... He was the man

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

there are none...they all sux...i  did see the link though

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

You like to take shots at dead people for some reason huh? Did the same with Dungy's son. You're a true d.bag

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Bennie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxeBccvWDRQ

Sections
Shortcuts