Your Favorite Quotes and/or 1-liners (NON-Football Thread)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Re: Your Favorite Quotes and/or 1-liners (NON-Football Thread)

In Response to Re: Your Favorite Quotes and/or 1-liners (NON-Football Thread):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your Favorite Quotes and/or 1-liners (NON-Football Thread) : Seriously?  Rusty , YOU sure?  Idk...stommper's wild and out there...but I luv the guy (course I WANT to believe EVERYone...Laz=Gullible). Hey man, wanna know who I finally realized PhatRex was...?  Remember, I finally told him that I was gonna out him for the weasel he was, if he didn't stop being PERSONALLY and out-of-line-Rude, towards people (apparently, attempting to maintain even keep a semblance of OVERLY non-personal attacks in at least every OTHER posting remark=Too much to consider).  I realized it when he kept calling me "druggie", lol.  There was ONLY 1 other Jets Fan, long gone (and then back..under a different guise, THEN gone, THEN back)- ...who was around during the time when there was a post RE: oxycotin use, And I subsequently confided here, that this drug WAS something I had struggled with for much time, and finally kicked long prior...a time well before massive FDA warnings on oxys surfaced (growing up, you KNEW not ta stick a needle in your arm, you KNEW, yah- Crack Cocaine=Maybe I'll just stick clear'a that substance...but swallowing 1/4 of the smallest pill some friend gives ya one time?!? Please...no big deal=Instantly hooked), And IN a time prior to be diagnosed w/ depression- People seem ta forget that even 15 years ago, NOone I knew went to a shrink...please.   So I confided ALL this, and spoke of the dangers, The dangers even IF one was self-medicating through pain and/or depression... And lmao, that specific Jets Fan just kept lambasting me with what a vile creature I was & am...So I did what I do, I f'n TORE into HIM so bad that he backtracked, said that He apologized, & knew what was NO joke, and had several friends/people he knew, attempting or that who had overcome such a bad drug...  I'm of course, stup!d, And the exact second someone ever holds up a white flag or portrays even the tiniest amount of humility back to me, I yield each and EVERY time (a big weakness that I never seem to learn when it comes to dealing with TRUE pr!cks).  2 days later, yup=Guy went right back at the personal attacks... Needless to say, here's the weasel we haven't heard back from in a few weeks (the EXACT day after I said I'd out him unrelentingly for the person he is, IF he didn't stop it to other longtime posters here): PhatRex     =      Bejessus
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

LAZZ, I was Stomper, got booted, Stommper, got booted, Jerry SPringer, got booted and now Stommmper (not yet booted)

Rusty thinks he has a clue, which he has none. Unlike most of us with jobs and a life, Rusty has wayyyyy tooo much time on this board. If he see's someone mention something he looks it up on google and then becomes a genius on that subject, hoping everyone will think he is intelligent.

Unfortunately for you RUSTY, LAzz knows our old conversations between him and I, of Florida, and when I created Jerry Springer on here.
    We all know Rusty that you have at least 4 or 5 names on here because you are so obvious and pathetic tha tyou have to amuse your SYbil like mind.

Rusty, go watch all the episodes of HOUSE MD and then give yourself a breast exam. You will find your brain stem has grown on the wrong side of your yellow spine in your azzz! Yell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

LAZZZ,

Watch me prove my point.

Hey Rusty/BBREIGNS.... Stephen Neal just retired, 
    Could you tell us when he was drafted, what month, what day, what time and what color sox he was wearing please?

Give Rusty a few minutes and he will respond, and then tell you where Neal bought the sox he was wearing and how much he paid for them.

Oh LAzz, I found this picture of Rusty Pink Hat/BBREIGNS in his old year book!
    JUst proves hasnt changed one bit, He's still an azzzzz Yell

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]LAZZZ, Watch me prove my point. Hey Rusty/BBREIGNS.... Stephen Neal just retired,  Could you tell us when he was drafted, what month, what day, what time and what color sox he was wearing please? Give Rusty a few minutes and he will respond, and then tell you where Neal bought the sox he was wearing and how much he paid for them. Oh LAzz, I found this picture of Rusty Pink Hat/BBREIGNS in his old year book! JUst proves hasnt changed one bit, He's still an azzzzz 
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

ROFLOL!  Sorry Russ, but this is pretty dang funny...  Man stommper, I KNOW you're you...heck, I even knew the 1 time it wasn't you man, BUT remember, I came on that JerrySpringer thread way late, where everyone was guessing wrong (Page #1, Post #1, Laz goes: "thatttt's stommper.").

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

That critter kinda looks like Manning or Brady Quinns sister. *see AJ Hawk thread*

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Nuke em and let Allah sort em out

Play Iraq's new 75,000 hole golf course.

You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a s**t

What causes that to happen?  Time, gremlins or cherry koolaide  *thats a machinery term*

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Kneeling, with your head half-way into the throne:

"I will never drink again."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from weloveme2. Show weloveme2's posts

thats what she said

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Sean Salisbury and...that little poindextery looking guy with glasses on ESPN...at any rate, they were discussing something QB related via satellite, each in their own little boxes far away from each other. So, the argument is getting heated which causes Salisbury (what a creepy guy) to blurt out "Yeah, I don't remember YOU being a QB in the NFL!"

And here comes the money line, that little 140 lbs dripping wet reporter shoots back:

"That's funny, I don't remember YOU either!"

One of the best comebacks I've EVER heard, and it was totally off the cuff. This had to be 5+ years ago on either NFL Live or Sportscenter.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

I am here to chew bubble gum and kick a## and I am all out of Bubble gum.
    Rowdey Roddy Piper - John Carpenters "They Live"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Jaws:

Your gonna need a bigger boat!!!!!

You Go in the Cage, Cage goes in the water, sharks in the water, our shark --- FAIR WELL AND ADO OUR FAIR SPANISH LADIES, FAIR WELL AND ADO OUR LADIES OF SPAIN....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I don't even know what'ta MAKE of that...  Man, at first I thought it was some sorta circus bear on amphetamines, maybe turnin tricks for street ritalin money in some kinda sadomasochistic freak's 3rd World rendition of Mr Roger's Neighborhood...but the balloons, those 3 colored balloons- THOSE aren't painted on the wall?  Tight balloons, perfectly even fill, helium...this ain't ain't no second rate ballon job, I'll tell'ya that right now...  And what is that a glass enclosure, Needs to be plexiglass then and at an enormous expense the size of a brown bear- Come ta think'a it, they'd have to be hot air balloons or something, in order that the size differential ta match right...For god's sakes, I need my second cup a' coffee, I just got up 4 minutes ago.  <coffee interim>  Alright...weasel, right?  Some kinda cinnamon colored polecat...hmm, wonder if it's got one'a those bandit masks for his face hair, under The King of Sparta's face...Albino even...?  No, If Leonitus had his say-- Alright, WhatTH am I talkin about- Laz, someone slapped a scotch-tapped Spartan King's face, and whapped on the polecat's head-  <coffee>  Ya know they make computers buddy, some sick-o didn't REALLY need to tie a gahd-d#mn ferret down in order to glue a paper cut-out on his face, WhatTH's wrong with me?  The girth though...could be a guinea pig.  Wow, that thing is just lightning fast...man.  It's like it's steady, tame even during the first part...then-WHAM, "Right here, Pal; Right dang here, Buddy."  Steady, balanced, thick...super quick first step reaction move, 3-4 end...man, I gotta get in the shower.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Returning to the original historical context of the thread (and going back one more war), I like what Kaiser Wilhelm II said about the English army in the years leading up to WWI.  He gave a pretty good barb about the relatively small size of Brittain's army when asked about the possibility of England invading Germany.  He said (translated, of course), "I suppose that if the English army invaded, I'd have to have them arrested."

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your Favorite Quotes and/or 1-liners (NON-Football Thread) : ROFLOL!  Sorry Russ , but this is pretty dang funny...  Man stommper , I KNOW you're you...heck, I even knew the 1 time it wasn't you man, BUT remember, I came on that JerrySpringer thread way late, where everyone was guessing wrong (Page #1, Post #1, Laz goes: " thatttt's stommper .").
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

It;s not really that funny. He even types in capital letters, so you can tell he's insecure and rattled.  His parents didn't raise him well, which is sad.

He creates characters based on which pictures he can use in an avatar, not to really engage in discussion.

He's probably 14 years old and never left home. In other words an internet generation goober who never knew what to do before the internet existed.

He also apparently has a hard time believing some people are educated, intelligent and have such great memories/ability to process and keep information, they don't need to use Google nor are they looking to impress anyone on a freaking messageboard.

He's intimidated by people smarter than him. 

He's also a troll with multiple handles based on character he creates.  Same troll act we see here.

Instead of saying "good point", he lashes out in his insecure rages. So obvious.

I am glad this entertains you, but that's probably not a good thing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your Favorite Quotes and/or 1-liners (NON-Football Thread) : Russ, you sound like my grandfather. Waiting for the "back in my day" reference.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

CaptainZedeno,

I'd rather have intelligence, the ability to discuss, etc, and maybe be older, than be a complete idiot with no goals in life, loafing around a board creating multiple handles like Jerry Springer or "Stommmper".

Good god I am gald I was born when I was.

The teenie-boppers of today are so ill prepared.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Oh, I am relaxed.  You were half joking.  heh

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If it wasn't ment to be eaten it wouldn't be shaped like a taco or a fortune cookie in the first place.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Well, I suppose it depends.  You act normal and mature, so you pass the test.

Others who act deranged, immature and irrational who entertainn themselves with avatars and multiple screen names, are not/don't.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]Well, I suppose it depends.  You act normal and mature, so you pass the test. Others who act deranged, immature and irrational who entertainn themselves with avatars and multiple screen names, are not/don't.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    Yes, all this from Rusty the Clown. THe all knowing, all intelligent doofus!
    Has anyone noticed no matter what subject is brought up, Rusty has either worked in that field or invented it?
    He has more knowledge than any Football Owner.
    More knowledge on any Union Negotiation that has ever taken place than the people who wrote it.
    More knowledge of the Auto Industry than the Big 3 or the UAW.
    He has actually written the entire English Language and understands it better than anyone of you out here.
    He is an incredible Psychologist he has his PHD from Google, he can tell you what your thinking and why, all your problems and reasons for them.
    He is a Rat Fink that if you dont agree with him and stand up to him on any issues that he claims to have the answers for, he will run and report you to try and get you banned.

Rusty face it, you hang out here all day and night, you have no job, no life, your a Pathetic Loser.
    Hurry and go look that up on Google so you know what that means

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

If anyone tries to talk down to someone pretending they know all, it;'s you with your emicons and bold functions, exclamation points and whatever else you entertain yourself with in each response of yours.

You are more amused with that, which speaks volumes with your intellect.    What, do you have an IQ of 83?  Not bad for a rube.

The simple fact you registered here as "Jerry Springer" speaks volumes.

I am sure you literally live in a trailer and have one tooth. lol!

I  have never reported/tried to ban anyone here, actually.  I could care less.

I'd rather make fun of simpletons like you and watch everyone see how stupid you are as you try to formulate a sentence.   It's absloutely priceless to watch you squirm with your insecurities.

Someone has a brain and you are insecure. If that's not a sign of being inadequate with oneself, I don't know what is. 

Speaks volumes.

Also, you won't see me here past the typical working hours like yourself.  I have a life outside of an office, unlike you.

Enjoy those Zimas tonight, Sally. 

Here is Stompie awaiting his boyfriend to stop by with a case of Zima:

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your Favorite Quotes and/or 1-liners (NON-Football Thread) : CaptainZedeno, I'd rather have intelligence, the ability to discuss, etc, and maybe be older, than be a complete idiot with no goals in life, loafing around a board creating multiple handles like Jerry Springer or "Stommmper". Good god I am gald I was born when I was. The teenie-boppers of today are so ill prepared.
    LMFAO..... Loafing around a Board... You just described yourself you Baboon!
    You are here morning, noon, and night constantly telling everyone everything you look up on Google.
    What are your goals in life Rusty? Maybe get a job one day and get out of your Mom's basement? Oh wait, I forgot you work at Google as a Customer Service Rep!  Hmmmmm, considering all the time you spend here in this forum, that would leave you about 3 hours a week to work.
    It must be difficult for you being the CEO of 43 companies!
    My Gawd Rusty ...Maybe your the new Messiah? Tell us, do you walk on water, do you have the stigmata? I mean you tell us how much knowledge you have, your all powerful intellect, your keen wit and insight over everyone, you're an authority on every subject and tell everyone how wrong they are.

Yes Rusty, you are the epitome of pure diluted genius!Yell

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]If anyone tries to talk down to someone pretending they know all, it;'s you with your emicons and bold functions, exclamation points and whatever else you entertain yourself with in each response of yours. You are more amused with that, which speaks volumes with your intellect.    What, do you have an IQ of 83?  Not bad for a rube. The simple fact you registered here as "Jerry Springer" speaks volumes. I am sure you literally live in a trailer and have one tooth. lol! I  have never reported/tried to ban anyone here, actually.  I could care less. I'd rather make fun of simpletons like you and watch everyone see how stupid you are as you try to formulate a sentence.   It's absloutely priceless to watch you squirm with your insecurities. Someone has a brain and you are insecure. If that's not a sign of being inadequate with oneself, I don't know what is.  Speaks volumes. Also, you won't see me here past the typical working hours like yourself.  I have a life outside of an office, unlike you. Enjoy those Zimas tonight, Sally.  Here is Stompie awaiting his boyfriend to stop by with a case of Zima:
    Rusty Im curious, where is this so called brain that you have, is it still in the closet with you? Im sorry it doesnt make me squirm, save that for your husband sweetnuts!!!
    ANd Rusty we all know that picture you posted is of you at work in Google ROFLMAO....
    So now you have to copy me by adding pictures to your statements because you know it gets laughs and Lazz was laughing. Did Lazz hurt your feelings pumpkin? Lazz you should be ashamed, you know Rusty isnt right in his head!
    Oh no, we caught Rusty in a BIG LIE.... He says he has never reported anyone!!! Bad Boo Boo...
    Rusty how many episodes of House MD have you watched in order to get your Certificate of Psychology? (thats pronounced... Sir-Tiff-eh-Kitt)
    Are you writing your own prescriptions and medicating yourself again, yes you are you lil devil, your on female hormones again arent you Rusty? (Rusty has boobies) ...Teehee...

Poor Rusty... Too Bad and soo sad! 

Sections
Shortcuts