Your Favorite Quotes and/or 1-liners (NON-Football Thread)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Your Favorite Quotes and/or 1-liners (NON-Football Thread)

megyn kelly on howard stern on having a good marriage: keep your fights clean and your sex dirty!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

LOYD: I cant believe theres not a single job in this entire town!!
    HARRY: Ya.. not unless you wanna work 40 hours a week....

LOYD: Swinny Sammy Swammy Swimmy... SAMSONITE!  I knew it started with an "S" though.

HARRY:  Is that an accent I hear?  Where ya from!?
    GIRL: Austria....
    HARRY: AAHHH!  G'day Mate! Lets throw anotha shrimp on the baarbie!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

William Faulkner, speaking of Ernest Hemingway: ‘He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary.’

And Hemingway’s response: ‘Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words?’

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Randall Tex Cobb on the possibility of a rematch with George Foreman:

"I don't think his hands could take the beating".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Your Favorite Quotes and/or 1-liners (NON-Football Thread):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your Favorite Quotes and/or 1-liners (NON-Football Thread) : Rusty Im curious, where is this so called brain that you have, is it still in the closet with you? Im sorry it doesnt make me squirm, save that for your husband sweetnuts!!! ANd Rusty we all know that picture you posted is of you at work in Google ROFLMAO.... So now you have to copy me by adding pictures to your statements because you know it gets laughs and Lazz was laughing. Did Lazz hurt your feelings pumpkin? Lazz you should be ashamed, you know Rusty isnt right in his head! Oh no, we caught Rusty in a BIG LIE.... He says he has never reported anyone!!! Bad Boo Boo... Rusty how many episodes of House MD have you watched in order to get your Certificate of Psychology? (thats pronounced... Sir-Tiff-eh-Kitt) Are you writing your own prescriptions and medicating yourself again, yes you are you lil devil, your on female hormones again arent you Rusty? (Rusty has boobies) ...Teehee... Poor Rusty... Too Bad and soo sad! 
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

Please stop scanning  photos of your parade activities here.  We don't care who you like to hang out with or how creative you try to be with your photoshop skills.

Enjoy your scrapbooking and photo parade montages on your weekend nights by yourself, Suzy.  lol

Maybe try a night course to slowly work that way to the GED?

You are Exibit A why inbreeding is the ruination of a society.   Did you and the boyfriend enjoy those Zimas last night?

Tears!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your Favorite Quotes and/or 1-liners (NON-Football Thread) : Did you know Whodung is also "Stommmper"? Similar lines of stupidity.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

you are so far gone.  I post nothing like this guy.  another one of crusty's fantasies...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

although i will say that i did like jerry springers signature, your an idiot because i told you so(or something like that). it fits crusty quite well.  such a little man...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]although i will say that i did like jerry springers signature, your an idiot because i told you so(or something like that). it fits crusty quite well.  such a little man...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    WeDerrWEDAT thanks for stepping forward, I didnt know who Crusty was talking about. 
    Mr. Cashew Rusty seems to think I have 400 different names and hang out all day, (did I mention Crusty has over 5000 posts, but yet he claims to have a job)
    I am rude to Rusty due to the fact that he claims to be a know it all, then tries to claim he knows more than the people involved in any given situation.
    He is a pathological liar, fights with people then turns them in, brags about it and then will deny it.
    As for my old Jerry Springer post (that Crusty helped to get banned) the Logo was,...." You're and Idiot, because I said so!"

Oh have you noticed how Crusty has to copy everyone, he cant think for himself. People speak then she runs, oh did I say she? yeah thats Rusty. Rusty then runs onto Google, where he works as a Customer Service Rep., then gets as much info as he can and comes back as if he were a GENIE_Azz...
    Which he acually is.
    Next he will say I am you and you are me!. Because  he cannot think for herself.
    HAve a great day Werdatt!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Hey stommmper let's go out and have a Zima and toast rusty LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]Hey stommmper let's go out and have a Zima and toast rusty LOL
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]
    LMFAO...Harley its Bike time here in Daytona Beach , where are you

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Where am I?  wishing I was there.  We're still in the grips of Ole Man Winter up here in the Vermontic Circle.  It's maple season though, so that's progress. I've been have fun peeing in the sap that is bound for New York LOL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

[QUOTE]Where am I?  wishing I was there.  We're still in the grips of Ole Man Winter up here in the Vermontic Circle.  It's maple season though, so that's progress. I've been have fun peeing in the sap that is bound for New York LOL!
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]
    lmao.... lemon colored syrup, it's gonna be huge!!!Surprised

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

We just label it  "butter" added in  LOLCool

enjoy your sun and warmth....I think I remember what it's like it has been awhile.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Humpty Dumpty was pushed!

Bumper sticker - a long time ago

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

"I'll be your Huckleberry."

Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer) just before he put a bullet in Johnny Ringo's skull in "Tombstone."

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

[QUOTE]You were a little rough on the Beaver last night Ward. June Cleaver
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]Maybe you win?