YOUR First 3 Picks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: YOUR First 3 Picks

In Response to Re: YOUR First 3 Picks:
    [QUOTE]27. Still DT 31. Smith S < 48 NEW - Trade for Hoyer and pick(s). Best available DE (Branch, Curry, Jones) 48. Best available CB (Jenkins, Boykin, Minnifield) 64. Zietler OL 93. Greg Childs WR 126. Best available player regardless of psition.
    Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE]

if you get jnkins at 48 im down!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Chris Polk is a guy to watch in this draft. He is second round talent and is projected to go in the third or fourth round. The Pats should take a flyer on him.
    Posted by bgomez[/QUOTE]

are you projecting him to be the #1 back?
    as a 3 down back?
    or just another 3rd down rb

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

27.  Shea McClellin
    31. Kendall Reyes
    48. Kevin Zeitler

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

Konz C
    Jenkins CB
    Harrison Smith S

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Konz C Jenkins CB Harrison Smith S
    Posted by Wildwillis[/QUOTE]

i see konz dropping on many boards and not being seen as a rd 1 or top 2 pick

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Yeah, I agree. Didn't know about Konz recurring ankle injuries. That bothers me. I Would rather have Zietler who can also play C. With Light retiring almost for sure, Waters leaving after this season and Mankins short term, BB will HAVE TO draft OL high this year. SF 49ers will likely take OL at #30. I don't like Jones C from Georgia who would prob be there at 64. Any suggestions for possible OL starter in a pinch at 48 or 64?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In no particular order except the way I believe it may unfold on draft day:

(DT) Brockers/Still - depending on who is sitting there
    (SS) Mark Barron/Harrison Smith - depending on who is sitting there
    (OLB) Andre Branch/Shea McClellin - depending on who is sitting there

If a great player falls into Belichick's lap with the first three picks he may skip over the last two and his back ups would likely be (SS) George Iloka, (OLB) Bruce Irvin. He may get infatuated with a player like Josh Robinson and take him or any of these conciliatory guys much earlier than expected.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

In response to "Re: YOUR First 3 Picks": [QUOTE]In no particular order except the way I believe it may unfold on draft day: (DT) Brockers/Still - depending on who is sitting there (SS) Mark Barron/Harrison Smith - depending on who is sitting there (OLB) Andre Branch/Shea McClellin - depending on who is sitting there If a great player falls into Belichick's lap with the first three picks he may skip over the last two and his back ups would likely be (SS) George Iloka, (OLB) Bruce Irvin. He may get infatuated with a player like Josh Robinson and take him or any of these conciliatory guys much earlier than expected. Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE] I'd be down with those top 3 (6) picks - but even if they are available, i would't be surprised if BB traded the pick(s) away. I'm hoping this is the year he cashes in and keeps all the first and second rounders to get talent NOW to win the next 2 super bowls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: YOUR First 3 Picks": I'm hoping this is the year he cashes in and keeps all the first and second rounders to get talent NOW to win the next 2 super bowls.
    Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE]

Agreed, we need impact defensive players from this draft, use them all, move up if we must.  It will be the foundation for years to come.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

In response to "Re: YOUR First 3 Picks": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: YOUR First 3 Picks : Agreed, we need impact defensive players from this draft, use them all, move up if we must.  It will be the foundation for years to come. Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE] Yeah, while Brady is still in near peak effectiveness in next 2 years. Speaking of which, we also need OL pick maybe with pick #4

Sections
Shortcuts