Your thoughts on 2011. How the season ends up.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Your thoughts on 2011. How the season ends up.

What are your thoughts guys? How do we end up here.

14-2 like last year?

better? worse? in the middle?

Be fun to see who comes out right at the end of the season and I say we will knock the Jets OUT of the playoffs and we go on. If Jets get in they won't go far.

No more luck for you Rex. It ends this year. Go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Re: Your thoughts on 2011. How the season ends up.

all the big talk before the playoff game lasts year really got YOU far didn't it? Everyone said "just like the MNF game, its gonna be a slaughter" got a reality check by choking away a bye and a  home game in the playoffs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Doesn't matter. We aren't winning a SB with this D. Brady will either retire or see his skills diminish within 3-4 years and we will not win a SB within that time. Kraft will jettison the by then acknowledged to be overrated BB and we will hope he finds somebody good to replace him. We will reminice about the unique moment in time that players from Carrol, Parcells and BB somehow meshed to form the last dynasty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Your thoughts on 2011. How the season ends up.:
    [QUOTE]Doesn't matter. We aren't winning a SB with this D. Brady will either retire or see his skills diminish within 3-4 years and we will not win a SB within that time. Kraft will jettison the by then acknowledged to be overrated BB and we will hope he finds somebody good to replace him. We will reminice about the unique moment in time that players from Carrol, Parcells and BB somehow meshed to form the last dynasty.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Hey Babe!  Take off the Parilli photo and tell us what team you really root for? BTW, the real Babe Parilli was a hellva QB for us and YOU using his image is a "wicked pissah" to real Pats Fans!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

The Pats are going 19-0 this year till they prove me wrong!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]The Pats are going 19-0 this year till they prove me wrong!
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]
    I like your thinking. I predict five straight Super Bowl trophys!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

They're getting re-stocked after some Super Bowls wins like the 49ers dynasty. It's amazing how parallel the two team's journeys are.

13-3.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

15-1 regular season. 3-0 playoff's - Super Bowl champs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]15-1 regular season. 3-0 playoff's - Super Bowl champs.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Ditto

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

love it T-Cal
    Agree 100%

I think Brady outdoes himself even better than last year and last year was a great performance! Go Pats. Go Brady. Go Team

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

19-0 just because they can.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

realistically, 12-4...maybe 13-3...win the east either way & until Brady starts playing better in the post season no guesses there......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

13-3, Deep playof run at least. 

I think with one FA singing or too, and Pats have a realistic SB chance. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

14-2 if they get a pass-rusher through free agency. 

11- 5 if they don't, another first round out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]Doesn't matter. We aren't winning a SB with this D. Brady will either retire or see his skills diminish within 3-4 years and we will not win a SB within that time. Kraft will jettison the by then acknowledged to be overrated BB and we will hope he finds somebody good to replace him. We will reminice about the unique moment in time that players from Carrol, Parcells and BB somehow meshed to form the last dynasty.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Hey Babe,

If you're a Pat's fan you are truly a disgrace, especially to take the name of a fine QB from Pats history. You and PhatRex must be the best of TROLL FREINDS !!

The Pats defense will get better this year with experience, Brady still has 3-5 really excellent years ahead before he retires, unless injuries slow him down. Kraft will not be going anywhere and if BB leaves it will be his decsion, and will go out as one of the best coaches of his generation. As much as I'd like to predict another few Super Bowl victories, realistically there are 29 other teams in the NFL trying to get to the Bowl each year, but the Pats will keep their winning ways while Brady and BB are together. If Mallet is as good as some think, and BB stays don't be surprised to see the Pats keep winning well beyond Brady's time. Just like Tom Brady, Ryan Mallet could be the true steal in this years draft. 

I'm comfortable with atleast one more SB victory for the Pats in the next few years before Brady retires, but don't be surprised if TB plays another 3-5 years. Despite some naysayers, the competitive fires are still in TB. 

Finally, the Pats go 13-3 this year and hopefully beat the Jets to a pulp and shut fat Rex up for atleast this year. Sanchez pedals backwards this year and fat Rex benches him.      

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

I think the season ends with TB going to Disneyland!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Too much depends on FA, etc. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your thoughts on 2011. How the season ends up. : I like your thinking. I predict five straight Super Bowl trophys!
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

I was thinking more like six or seven straight! :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Dont care how they finish the regular season. They will be a better playoff team. I hate to say it but felger's been right... The pats turned too much like the colts, i think the last 2 drafts show they are going back to the old ways. Being a more physical, clock controlling team. We were horrible last year in that department, which was the reason our defense was exposed, they were on the field way too much. Big line, big & Strong TE's, 2 new RB's, expect a whole philosophy change. Alot more running & play action, and if vereen works out like i think he will, the passing game will be improved because of it. This alone will make them a better playoff team, if we can keep the defense off the field, it will help alot. But I expect the defense to improve. The injured players will be back, the young players will improve. I like the CB pick, with that much competition, we'll have a better nickel CB than last year for sure. 

One last thing, Phatrex - go lick ur mom's feet..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

The young kids get 1 year older, They did the inverse with the draft and will go get some veterans who are desperate..remember no free agency yet..this is kinda like a baseball draft...takes time with picks that project to need some polish. good article..http://60maxpowero.com/fa.html

Have some hope,,Bill does get paid for this...