Your Wife

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Your Wife

MMmm, mmm...someone on here suddenly gots Brian Hoyer all to himself!

Sorry, I just had ta see if anyone else had the guts to make that selection.

note: I know that any subsequent slanderous replies back will be outta pure jealousy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Laz in canada if you have a vaccum cleaner and no lisence it is considered living in sin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, Really?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Your Wife:
     Laz in canada if you have a vaccum cleaner and no lisence it is considered living in sin.
    Posted by helterskelter

LingOL!!  I'm usin' this line....hmm, the VERY next time "vacuum cleaner", "canada", "no liscence", and as it relates to a sex-toy.  But When this particular correlation inevitably occurs, WHAM-O!  Someone's gettin' verbally slammed ta the turf, Baby!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I always wondered why Flowbee sales were so high in Canada

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

He can have my seconds and I would go after Giselle and console her for her loss of Brady - plus she has more cash and cars than Brady and definitely a better choice than going after Hoyer Yell!!!

Sections
Shortcuts