Youth Movement on Offense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Youth Movement on Offense

I just read that if Lloyd gets cut the oldest skill players on offense will be Fells (who could get cut) at 29 and Amendola at 27.  With Jones signing at 25 I like how young this team is getting on offense at the skill positions.  Bringing athleticism back!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Youth Movement on Offense

agreed! maybe this means no more Branch and stallworth in camp. lets get em in now so they can start working with Brady. Need all the reps they can get though

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Would love to see Demps decide he'd like to run track in foxboro. One thing we've never had on O since Brady's been here is a truly fast offense. Outside of Randy Moss, I can't remember anyone on this O (WR's or RB's) who ran below a 4.5.   damn I think Im gettn a sports woody!!!!

Bethel Johnson baby!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The dude had 39 catches in 50 games     BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

He def had speed though.  He really flew on a couple of those KR.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Would love to see Demps decide he'd like to run track in foxboro. One thing we've never had on O since Brady's been here is a truly fast offense. Outside of Randy Moss, I can't remember anyone on this O (WR's or RB's) who ran below a 4.5.   damn I think Im gettn a sports woody!!!!

Chad Jackson and Bethel Johnson were two guys who ran in the 4.3's I believe.

Not to be a debbie downer, but a youth movement doesn't mean anything unless these guys can play. I'd rather have a 33 year old Steve Smith than a 21 year old physical freak Stephen Hill.

We aren't picking up young phenoms, these guys are young castaways. Athleticism doesn't mean anything if you can't run routes and catch the ball.

I hope these guys are good, but BB's history with WRs has me a bit cautious until I see them play

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Also, outside of one outlier every season, it seems like this guy doesn't get too many 20+ yard receptions...I don't think he's a deep threat...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Brandon Tate had sub 4.5 speed  j/k I know you mean guys with skill but don't forget Jones hasn't completed a full season yet and hasn't had a 500+ yrd year yet. Just temper it a bit until he actually starts to perform on the field and stays healthy

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss

Pats aren't planning to pick up Brandon Lloyd's $3m bonus, but open 2 him returning w/ restructure, sources tell ESPN

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Also, what is Jones' injury history.

From what I read, it's kind of a mystery condition?

Sections
Shortcuts