Youth To Rear Its Ugly Head Today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: Youth To Rear Its Ugly Head Today?

These rookies have all had bad games this year and bounced backed. I will guarantee you that they are the best prepared bunch of rookies and second year men that you will find. As Brady says, "Counting exhibition season we are 21 weeks into the season. These guys aren't rookies anymore".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

it'll also be interesting to see if alot of doubters start whining and crying on the game thread today

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Rookies who have one year of coaching under BB are better prepared than second and third year players under Rex.  They'll come through today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hannahman. Show Hannahman's posts

In Response to Re: Youth To Rear Its Ugly Head Today?:
    [QUOTE]it'll alos be interesting to see if alot of doubters start whining and crying on the game thread today
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

With all thats on the line today this is what your worried about.........what a bunch of nobody's have to say on a message board.......i mean really, who the hell cares what joe nobody has to say on a message board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Sanders, Meriweather, Sanders, TBC, Wilfork and Warren all have experience. They'll be fine. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Youth To Rear Its Ugly Head Today? : With all thats on the line today this is what your worried about.........what a bunch of nobody's have to say on a message board.......i mean really, who the hell cares what joe nobody has to say on a message board.
    Posted by Hannahman[/QUOTE]

well......you - since you responded...lol. Just kidding, dude. Lighten up. Just having fun on a board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kickwax. Show kickwax's posts

I've always thought the play off experience thing was crap.  Winners win!  With the exception of the Super Bowl, which takes about twice as long to play,  all the games are the same.

BB makes this just like every other game.  He tries to win every game.  He wants players and coaches who try to win every game.   The 14 - 2 record got us home field and nothing else.  Time for the winners to step up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]Sanders, Meriweather, Sanders, TBC, Wilfork and Warren all have experience. They'll be fine. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I thinks so too.  Wilfork, Mayo, Crumpler, Brady, Welker....have all stepped up in the Leadership dept.  I wasn't sure if it was all talk during the offseason last year.

BB did a  great job developing the new leaders on this team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

If I am not mistaken quite a few of these rookies, now technically with 1 whole season of experience, also played in college bowl games. They know the atmosphere and playing the hardest AFC teams will get you ready for the playoffs. This is a non issue!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]If I am not mistaken quite a few of these rookies, now technically with 1 whole season of experience, also played in college bowl games. They know the atmosphere and playing the hardest AFC teams will get you ready for the playoffs. This is a non issue!
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]
    That appeared to be a common theme for BB during last years draft...looked for playoff experience, players who were captains.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Youth To Rear Its Ugly Head Today? : That appeared to be a common theme for BB during last years draft...looked for playoff experience, players who were captains.
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]
    thank you, I am actually glad analysts are doubting these guys. We all know that Brady and company will just love to prove how "inexperienced" these rookies still are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Youth To Rear Its Ugly Head Today? : thank you, I am actually glad analysts are doubting these guys. We all know that Brady and company will just love to prove how "inexperienced" these rookies still are.

yeah, hope the media and other teams  continue with that theme ....lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

No one is a rookie anymore.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]No one is a rookie anymore.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]
    I know we are both big Hernandez fans, want to take any guesses at his production for tonight's game? He has been rested, but still a good target for Brady. I see him pulling in around 75 yards and 1TD, Gronk will probably have similar number also.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Youth To Rear Its Ugly Head Today? : I know we are both big Hernandez fans, want to take any guesses at his production for tonight's game? He has been rested, but still a good target for Brady. I see him pulling in around 75 yards and 1TD, Gronk will probably have similar number also.
    what was going on with herndandez n e way, knee?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurupt. Show Kurupt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Youth To Rear Its Ugly Head Today? : what was going on with herndandez n e way, knee?
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]

Bad hip, he says it's fine though

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I have a working theory that youth seems to be a plus on defense in the playoffs, but not so much on offense.  Seems that maybe defensive players can play well off raw emotion, something youngsters seem to have plenty of.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]I have a working theory that youth seems to be a plus on defense in the playoffs, but not so much on offense.  Seems that maybe defensive players can play well off raw emotion, something youngsters seem to have plenty of.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

They've performed above expectations for me - also LOVE that they show some emotion (nothing over the top) on the field - that's something that I thought was missing...playing w/o emotion.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

where is hernandez?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

for the most part, rookies were absent.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Ask O'brien

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Yes - disappointing loss

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]Ask O'brien
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

did we just resort to "old" playcalling cuz we were playing behind?