Zach Brown, North Carolina

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Zach Brown, North Carolina

6' 1" and 240 lbs 

A bit undersized but, his speed is astonishing. He could pass rush from the outside. Cover deep routes if needed. I mean, the word "hybrid" keeps popping into my mind. For sheer atheticism, this guy is worth looking at. Some mock drafts have him going to the Patriots (which means he probably won't). 

Still, an intriguing prosect considering how BB could use him. 

OLB Zach Brown, North Carolina --
     Unofficially timed with a 4.28 40-yard dash on the NC campus, Brown could light the combine up if he performs as expected from an athletic perspective. With more and more teams running nickel and dime sub packages more often, and in need of speed linebackers (Exhibit A: The Dallas Cowboys' pass defense with and without linebacker Sean Lee), Brown's pure speed and change of direction ability could very well have everybody talking -- especially after he looked so good during the 2012 Senior Bowl week. At a certain point, Brown's challenges with on-field acumen may not matter as much.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Zach Brown, North Carolina

way too small! 3" and 20-30 pounds!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

He has a lot of trouble wrapping up with runners bouncing off of him. He has all of Von Millers deficiencies with not nearly the same amount of pass rushing ability.

If he was a 3rd or later pick I'd grab him just as a nickel or dime coverage LB that can provide some rush off the edge on occasion but Brown will be a early 2nd round pick, might sneak into the late 1st with a great combine. To much to pay for a small LB who can get taken out of a play with a quicker T or TE and can't set the edge against the run

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

Yeah, London Fletcher is too small to play too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The biggest overachieving LB ever Sam Mills,what was he 5'8" and about 220

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

is he fast sure but who knows if he can actually play, and for a 1st rounder? heck no were prob running a 3-4 and spikes n mayo are solid in the middle. why would draft a non started with a frist rder

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

No thanks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

No

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Zach Brown, North Carolina:
    [QUOTE]No
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Second that

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Doubt he is a Belichick type... he likes high football IQ and Zack isn't that

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Zach Brown, North Carolina:
    [QUOTE]6' 1" and 240 lbs  A bit undersized but, his speed is astonishing. He could pass rush from the outside. Cover deep routes if needed. I mean, the word "hybrid" keeps popping into my mind. For sheer atheticism, this guy is worth looking at. Some mock drafts have him going to the Patriots (which means he probably won't).  Still, an intriguing prosect considering how BB could use him.  OLB Zach Brown, North Carolina --  Unofficially timed with a 4.28 40-yard dash on the NC campus, Brown could light the combine up if he performs as expected from an athletic perspective. With more and more teams running nickel and dime sub packages more often, and in need of speed linebackers (Exhibit A: The Dallas Cowboys' pass defense with and without linebacker Sean Lee), Brown's pure speed and change of direction ability could very well have everybody talking -- especially after he looked so good during the 2012 Senior Bowl week. At a certain point, Brown's challenges with on-field acumen may not matter as much.
    Posted by mrbungle[/QUOTE]
    Quick, fast and nasty. The likes the Pats haven't seen in a long time. These are the type of guys the Giants always attain. True speed rusher.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Zach Brown, North Carolina:
    [QUOTE]6' 1" and 240 lbs  A bit undersized but, his speed is astonishing. He could pass rush from the outside. Cover deep routes if needed. I mean, the word "hybrid" keeps popping into my mind. For sheer atheticism, this guy is worth looking at. Some mock drafts have him going to the Patriots (which means he probably won't).  Still, an intriguing prosect considering how BB could use him.  OLB Zach Brown, North Carolina --  Unofficially timed with a 4.28 40-yard dash on the NC campus, Brown could light the combine up if he performs as expected from an athletic perspective. With more and more teams running nickel and dime sub packages more often, and in need of speed linebackers (Exhibit A: The Dallas Cowboys' pass defense with and without linebacker Sean Lee), Brown's pure speed and change of direction ability could very well have everybody talking -- especially after he looked so good during the 2012 Senior Bowl week. At a certain point, Brown's challenges with on-field acumen may not matter as much.
    Posted by mrbungle[/QUOTE]

Only seen limited YouTube clips but if those were highlights I would hate to see the low lights. He couldn't tackle in the ones I saw. ...looked fancy flying all over the place and getting to the spot but missed almost every tackle I saw.