Zach Moore?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Zach Moore?

So this guy played in a division 2 school.  Wouldn't he been available as an undraftee? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Zach Moore?

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

So this guy played in a division 2 school.  Wouldn't he been available as an undraftee? 

Some sites have him rated as a Rd 4-5 prospect, most have him rated as a draftable prospect.  Division of play doesnt automatically = going undrafted.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I know it's a long shot but if they can teach this kid technique and how to play the game he has the physical skill set to play in this league. Looks like a project to see if they will have something in 2015.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

He's got the triangle numbers and athletic ability to be a hidden gem. But, needs work, very draftable
    I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

A couple of years ago they drafted Markell Carter and everyone got excited when he gained some weight on the practice squad (and they gave him a good amount of cash to stick around). Carter's feet moved like he had cinder blocks attached to him and never made it to the active roster. Zach looks like a much more athletically gifted prospect - he is some what of a freak - so at least he has that going for him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

I.I. So far my fav pick is Brady's future.  Love it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

You never know if he'd be available or not post draft, but sixth round picks aren't worth all that much, and picking the guy makes him feel good as well as ensuring you get him.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

He's got the physical tools to play DE in the NFL. That alone makes him a good 6th round pick.

...the King of the Rumba Beat...

Sections
Shortcuts