Zack Sudfeld !!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Zack Sudfeld !!

Looks like he is having a great game so far 

2 ctaches for 46 yards , shame that we gave up on him too soon for a bunch of jags 

lets hope he will have a good season !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Zack Sudfeld !!

I won't be rooting for him, that's for sure. 

Too bad he couldn't block, fumbled the ball, and dropped a pass against Buffalo, all of which led to his departure. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He had a good preseason with the Pats and yes, he did have some bad mistakes in the first regular season games.  I wish the Pats would have kept him a little longer and tested him a bit more and gave him more of a chance like they have done with Thompkins and Dobson.  I think he has some good talent and I do think he would have done pretty well for the Patriots.

On another note, I can't believe the Jets are beating the Saints at the half.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Pffffffft....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He had a good preseason with the Pats and yes, he did have some bad mistakes in the first regular season games.  I wish the Pats would have kept him a little longer and tested him a bit more and gave him more of a chance like they have done with Thompkins and Dobson.  I think he has some good talent and I do think he would have done pretty well for the Patriots.

[/QUOTE]

I would never root for the jets , but sudfled has shown he has good hands , we see that they make boyce inactive , why the hell not keep sudfled and do the same instead of keeping jags cant figure that out 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to yakv's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would never root for the jets , but sudfled has shown he has good hands , we see that they make boyce inactive , why the hell not keep sudfled and do the same instead of keeping jags cant figure that out 

[/QUOTE]

Mulligan:  Blocks like a beast.

Hooman:  Plays all around, decent hands and plays fullback.

Gronk:  Best TE in the game.

Sudfeld:  Was going to stashed on PS and jets plucked him away.  He too is also a "JAG" .

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can't believe it either. Geno Smith killing the saints with screens to Salas.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yes.

Two catches.

Get him back.

Now!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

At this rate he'll have almost a hundred yards on the season.

Sections
Shortcuts