Zolak: "It Took Me A Long Time To See It"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Zolak:

Sooo Zolak didnt say anything but some random caller did?  Ok, Got it! Thanks for the update

When Wes was here, Brady liked him. Duly noted. He has several times stated they were best friends. YOU Called that 2 years ago??   lol

Wow, if anything Ive said before that Wes wasnt good for the offense but as long as he was here, who was Brady supposed to throw to besides him??  Stop it man, Just Stop!

Try to do something more productive with your time...Idk, maybe Work. Sell something besides the wolf tickets you are selling here.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

More lies from Rusty.  What a fraud.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Leave it to Russ to entirely misrepresent what someone said. Zolak didn't utter those words; some random caller did. 

How many of those random callers also noted that the defense is beginning to turn a corner after being a major problem for the past 4-5 years? 

Let's go Pats!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I'm afraid Gronk will be Brady's security blanket when he returns from injury.  Hell, maybe even Amendola.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In regards to Brady's addiction to Welker. On 98.5 right now.

Yep.

I get mocked and mocked, but I saw it 2 years ago.  A caller calling in right now saying the same things.

It's out there folks.  

The caller just referenced BB A Football Life with "Moss and Welker" and nothing else in 2009, as an example of Brady's addictions in the shotgun spread base.

Yep.

BB drafted two TEs in 2010.   He tried to fix it. He dealt Moss. He tried to fix it. He did.

Brady. 

Brady just kept going back to one main binky, his best friend, Wes.    Anyway, I think people are really starting to finally come around with what is transpiring here.  We all but have NE Patriots employees on the radio telling everyone why BB walked from Welkie and why the Deion Branch, Moss or Gaffneys haven't been invited into camp.

A Binky Free workzone for Brady in 2013 and I am loving it so far.

What a pathetic troll. Please go back to the panthers forum and bash Brady with the people there. Do they even have one or are you just lost?  Panthers/Pats,  I can see where you'd be confused, especially since you can't read 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Wow. A "caller" mentioned your insane conspiracy theory. This is your "proof"?

LMAO@ a Fool.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm afraid Gronk will be Brady's security blanket when he returns from injury.  Hell, maybe even Amendola.

I don't think so.  I think this addiction problem is Exhibit A on the table in the meeting room from week to week and is being used as a teaching tool for Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Is this what you "think"? Well, I "know" you need a therapist badly. (Or a new one.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Yep.

I get mocked and mocked, but I saw it 2 years ago.  A caller calling in right now saying the same things.

It's out there folks.  

The caller just referenced BB A Football Life with "Moss and Welker" and nothing else in 2009, as an example of Brady's addictions in the shotgun spread base.

Yep.

BB drafted two TEs in 2010.   He tried to fix it. He dealt Moss. He tried to fix it. He did.

Brady. 

Brady just kept going back to one main binky, his best friend, Wes.    Anyway, I think people are really starting to finally come around with what is transpiring here.  We all but have NE Patriots employees on the radio telling everyone why BB walked from Welkie and why the Deion Branch, Moss or Gaffneys haven't been invited into camp.

A Binky Free workzone for Brady in 2013 and I am loving it so far.

Sorry, I saw that differently, and I have referenced this before

When it was said I clearly took it as that the Pats couldn't do anything but WW and Moss. He never mentioned TB -to say it was is a far far reach. I think we all saw it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Welker addiction?  More like Welker won the war of attrition.  Gronk, Edelman and Hernandez all missed a significant number of games and former favourite target Branch got old overnight. Who was TB supposed to throw to?  Lloyd and Woodhead caught their share, but Lloyd was limited in what he could do.  Hooman and Fells weren't scaring anybody.  They even brought Stallworth back in desperation. 

It was fairly predictable where the ball was going on offense in certain situations, but they still managed to be among the leaders in offensive stats.  The running game was better, and I for one thought it would make a difference in the playoffs and it did until they ran into a hot Baltimore squad.   

I'd still take Welker on this team, but it was never meant to be. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

LMAO@ a Fool.

Many have mentioned it. Many.   Zolak is also not a caller. He has a direct line to BB. 

Have a nice day!

[/QUOTE]

You are a pathological liar! You don't even say Zolak said this in your op. You say a "caller" said it.

YOU ARE A JOKE AROUND HERE - LMAO@U!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think there's been at least a dozen callers . . . 

The first was named Russ Griswold

Then it was BBReigns

And then a guy named Riding with the King called

Then I think it was Clifford was Here who was calling

Last was some guy named Frank Dooley 

Oh, wait, there's a guy named Harvey on the line now . . .

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think there's been at least a dozen callers . . . 

The first was named Russ Griswold

Then it was BBReigns

And then a guy named Riding with the King called

Then I think it was Clifford was Here who was calling

Last was some guy named Frank Dooley 

Oh, wait, there's a guy named Harvey on the line now . . .

Keep it up.  You see it live and you still can't see it. You just race to the train to get the airport to return back home, apparently utterly clueless.

You and your ilk are strange, strange fans. You want stats and 45+ passes and the major risk of losing a playoff game vs winning the game or a SB.

[/QUOTE]

Just kidding Rusty.  I actually think Brady had one of his poorer days Sunday, by the way.  I felt he was off with a number of his throws, especially early in the game.  

The "binky" thing, though, is silly if you ask me.  Brady's favourite receiver is still the open one.  The problem is, for too many years, the only open one has too often been Welker. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

Welker addiction?  More like Welker won the war of attrition.  Gronk, Edelman and Hernandez all missed a significant number of games and former favourite target Branch got old overnight. Who was TB supposed to throw to?  Lloyd and Woodhead caught their share, but Lloyd was limited in what he could do.  Hooman and Fells weren't scaring anybody.  They even brought Stallworth back in desperation. 

It was fairly predictable where the ball was going on offense in certain situations, but they still managed to be among the leaders in offensive stats.  The running game was better, and I for one thought it would make a difference in the playoffs and it did until they ran into a hot Baltimore squad.   

I'd still take Welker on this team, but it was never meant to be. 

Nah. It's not just last year. I thought SB 42 was a blip on the radar. A coincidence. Then, the 2010 Jets playoff loss came around. That's when my ears went up.

Week 3 in 2011 up in Buffalo was the final straw for me until SB 46 hit.

Last year's AFC title game was the final nail in the coffin.   Brady relied on too few a weapon here, they became binkies, and then one a key binky wasn't available like a Gronk, it burned Brady.

That cannot happen anymore and I don't think it will.  BB is trying to see to that right now.

I know no one wants to see Brady fixate on a specific receiver.  He's at his best when he doesn't.  But two pivotal plays in each of the Pats' most recent SB appearances probably make the last 5 years of discussion moot.  I hear you about spreading the ball and emphasizing the run, but I'd gladly trade those things for a Tyree drop and a Welker catch.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'll tell you what, watching Brady at camp this year was obvious to me that he was heavily focused on Amendola...you could see it, I didn't think it was a good thing honestly. Now maybe he was doing that knowing just how young and inexperienced the other guys were and he knew how much he was going to have to lean on him, but it was happening. I saw it a little with Edelman too.

I will say that all quaterbacks will throw to their favorite guys...the ones they can trust to be open and in the right spot. Brady did this with Troy Brown back in the day - I find it funny people forget about those days - Brown was catching 90 plus balls a year from Brady. I do think having to relay on these young guys right now will be better for him (and us) in the long run - we won't have to watch a double covered slot guy struggling to get open as our outside guys scared no one. And that's part of it - these young guys are more talented on the outside and overall, than the ones we've had most recently...and now they are getting experience. That's a good thing.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'll tell you what, watching Brady at camp this year was obvious to me that he was heavily focused on Amendola...you could see it, I didn't think it was a good thing honestly. Now maybe he was doing that knowing just how young and inexperienced the other guys were and he knew how much he was going to have to lean on him, but it was happening. I saw it a little with Edelman too.

I will say that all quaterbacks will throw to their favorite guys...the ones they can trust to be open and in the right spot. Brady did this with Troy Brown back in the day - I find it funny people forget about those days - Brown was catching 90 plus balls a year from Brady. I do think having to relay on these young guys right now will be better for him (and us) in the long run - we won't have to watch a double covered slot guy struggling to get open as our outside guys scared no one. And that's part of it - these young guys are more talented on the outside and overall, than the ones we've had most recently...and now they are getting experience. That's a good thing.

That would absolutely not fit into the argument for the condescending burger boy. It was probably before he started watching football. He is never wrong...remember.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I love having Rusty on ignore, but I still see all his posts quoted and I must say, I am cracking up here reading the responses.  You guys just keep on owning him ost after post and he still can't admit being wrong.  You guys probably really have him drinking more then usual today. 

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO@ a Fool.

Many have mentioned it. Many.   Zolak is also not a caller. He has a direct line to BB. 

Have a nice day!

[/QUOTE]

You are a pathological liar! You don't even say Zolak said this in your op. You say a "caller" said it.

YOU ARE A JOKE AROUND HERE - LMAO@U!

[/QUOTE]

He did...And then that triggered a caller a few minutes later to reinforce what Zolak said...

I said this:

Yep.

[/QUOTE]

Why would anybody even think about believing you dumbkoff, you have proven over and over and over again to be a pathological liar?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I love having Rusty on ignore, but I still see all his posts quoted and I must say, I am cracking up here reading the responses.  You guys just keep on owning him ost after post and he still can't admit being wrong.  You guys probably really have him drinking more then usual today. 

I had to take him off ignore, since the hypocrite anonymis actually invited the colts troll in to discuss things. I guess we won't hear any more whining from him about engaging trolls. LMAO

25. This post has been removed.