ZOMBIELAND

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

ZOMBIELAND

THIS MOVIE IS KILLAS' MOVIE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Re: ZOMBIELAND

H:

Did they let the Jests' fans cross the Hudson again.....LOL!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I think it was a jest and raiders game in the meadowlandfill.

Went and saw District 9...it was good kinda gory but good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

District 9 was good, but I am looking forward to Zombieland.

I can just about imagine Woody Harrelson as Howling Mad Murdoch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Ironically, the office I work in is called District 9.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

In Response to Re: ZOMBIELAND:
    Ironically, the office I work in is called District 9.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

Is your office equipment DNA specific?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I have not looked into this movie much but from what i hear it is PG 13 which means it is c rap. I am a zombie fan and if it aint rated R then it aint a good zombie movie. Horror movies that are not rated R make no sense to me. But many people have suggested i check this film out so I am going to have to look into it. But while we are on the subject I hope you have all started planning for when the zombies come because if not you are in big trouble lol

If you want a good zombie flick watch Land of the Dead or Dawn of the Dead those are two of the latest movies made or the last good ones anyways. next year Bradd Pitt is making Wolrd War Z which stands for world war zombie. I read the book and it was teh best book i have ever read. It will be the best zombie movie ever made.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

whatever, nice to hear that you can read.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I have not looked into this movie much but from what i hear it is PG 13 which means it is c rap. I am a zombie fan and if it aint rated R then it aint a good zombie movie. Horror movies that are not rated R make no sense to me. But many people have suggested i check this film out so I am going to have to look into it. But while we are on the subject I hope you have all started planning for when the zombies come because if not you are in big trouble lol If you want a good zombie flick watch Land of the Dead or Dawn of the Dead those are two of the latest movies made or the last good ones anyways. next year Bradd Pitt is making Wolrd War Z which stands for world war zombie. I read the book and it was teh best book i have ever read. It will be the best zombie movie ever made.
    Posted by MVPkilla

Zombieland is a comedy horror, along the lines of Scary Movie.  It should be funny.  I'll probably watch it to pick up any new zombie kill techniques. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

I have not looked into this movie much but from what i hear it is PG 13 which means it is c rap. I am a zombie fan and if it aint rated R then it aint a good zombie movie. Horror movies that are not rated R make no sense to me. But many people have suggested i check this film out so I am going to have to look into it. But while we are on the subject I hope you have all started planning for when the zombies come because if not you are in big trouble lol If you want a good zombie flick watch Land of the Dead or Dawn of the Dead those are two of the latest movies made or the last good ones anyways. next year Bradd Pitt is making Wolrd War Z which stands for world war zombie. I read the book and it was teh best book i have ever read. It will be the best zombie movie ever made.
    Posted by MVPkilla

It appears to be unrated still. And from the redband trailer I'd be willing to bet it won't be PG-13.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

O ok I thought it was PG 13 or that is what I heard anyway.

Caraway if you want new zombie killing moves you need to check out World War Z or teh Zombie Survival Guide both are good reads. With lots of action.

And Harley is it me or did you just insult me?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

No, really killa I didn't mean to, but yes I kinda of maybe almost meant to not insult but maybe be sorta kinda be humorous in a sorta kinda insulting funny way I didn't mean to, yes I did maybe kinda.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

My buddy at work is reading the zombie survival guide, i think i will enjoy that read when he's finished. I have a short term survival term survival plan, a long term survival strategy and just iron-sighted my Mosin M-38 carbine yesterday at 100 yds achieving 9/10 headshots. After the holidays i'll have my AK then i'll be set to survive the invasion and eventually post back here to see who else made it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeseymole. Show cheeseymole's posts

. next year Bradd Pitt is making Wolrd War Z which stands for world war zombie. I read the book and it was teh best book i have ever read. It will be the best zombie movie ever made.
    Posted by MVPkilla

It should be good. I would really like to see the battle of yonkers. It probably won't be the best EVER zombie movie, but it will be the best in the last few years, although Shawn of The Dead was very good too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

O ok I thought it was PG 13 or that is what I heard anyway. Caraway if you want new zombie killing moves you need to check out World War Z or teh Zombie Survival Guide both are good reads. With lots of action. And Harley is it me or did you just insult me?
    Posted by MVPkilla

The Zombie Survival Guide isn't so much full of action as it is a field manual. The thing that is so great about it is that it's written by a comedy writer, the son of the great Mel Brooks, but it's so dead serious. Good stuff.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Actually Killa, all of those deep discussions held over the off-season have made me a changed man.  I'm going to engage the zombies in discussion instead of killing them.  With enough talking, we can get to the root of the problem; what is it that us living are doing to make the zombies want to kill us?  If I can find the source of their discontent, and us living beings can subsequently change our ways, perhaps we can live in peace with the zombies.  All of these zombie movies and books are doing nothing more than stoking anger amongst the zombie youth.  Sure, you can kill a few today, but more will follow tomorrow.  It's time to stop the madness.

And one more thing Killa.  When I'm trying to make peace with them and they rip my legs, arms, and head off anyway; revenge my death.  Seek them out and destroy them for generations to come.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

My all-zombie team:

QB:  Peyton Manning.  He doesn't play like a zombie at all but one of his relatives was Herman Munster.

RB:  Marshawn Lynch -- leaves the living laying in the streets.

WR:  Chad Jackson (his brain was eaten) and Marvin Harrison (obviously lost that shootout against 100 zombies, but probably took a couple undead down with him that night.

DT:  Whatsisname Sullivan, the DT BB got from the Saints for about a month.  The guy had a voodoo spell on him, either that or it was the ganja.

OT:  Tony Ugoh.  He doesn't kill anyone personally, he just lets them be killed.  Great name too.

Coach:  Norv Turner.  Remember, this guy used to work for the Raiders!  Why this guy is still walking even though he's long-dead, nobody knows.  "Eeeat Brainsss!"

Sections
Shortcuts