Zone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Zone

Every Patriots player and coach I saw on camera had their game face on and was in the zone, particularly Brady and the defensive backfield.  I cannot recall the last time I saw this kind of desire to win from essentially the entire team.  Do not listen to the media no-nothings who insinuate the Patriots didn't win the game, Baltimore lost it.  How about the Patriots rose to the top when it counted and the Ravens fell to the bottom when it counted...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

Re: Zone

In response to bingobilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Every Patriots player and coach I saw on camera had their game face on and was in the zone, particularly Brady and the defensive backfield.  I cannot recall the last time I saw this kind of desire to win from essentially the entire team.  Do not listen to the media no-nothings who insinuate the Patriots didn't win the game, Baltimore lost it.  How about the Patriots rose to the top when it counted and the Ravens fell to the bottom when it counted...

[/QUOTE]

Let em talk...fact is, the Pats fielded 5 rookies on D for most of the game.  While Balt did not play a great game and they seemed to be out of sync on O most of the day, they still lost with to a D that had 5 rooks.

4. This post has been removed.