Zusevics Inactive after hes added and we drop Salas HUh? Volmer Inactive? Cole inactive. chung back uh oh....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Zusevics Inactive after hes added and we drop Salas HUh? Volmer Inactive? Cole inactive. chung back uh oh....

big surprises.

cannon starts. something ot watch. o line better make it through game healthy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Zusevics Inactive after hes added and we drop Salas HUh? Volmer Inactive? Cole inactive. chung back uh oh....

The inactive list would make a pretty good team.  3 ALL Pro's and a future Defenseive ROY.  Mankins, Vollmer, Gronk, Jones.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Zusevics Inactive after hes added and we drop Salas HUh? Volmer Inactive? Cole inactive. chung back uh oh....

Kind of weird to add Zusevics and not activate him.  Maybe he got an offer from another team and they didn't want to let him go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

This isn't good news. Four of the five OL are backups, and Vollmer had been playing really well all season.

No Cole also hurts -- he had looked really good in the slot. Interesting decision on that one...

Obviously no Gronk, Jones, or Mankins hurts, but everyone knew that was coming. 

Vollmer and Cole certainly are the surprises, and it hurts to be without them. The defense better come to play today, as the offense could struggle a bit as they adjust to the new faces who will be starting.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to vertigho's comment:

This isn't good news. Four of the five OL are backups, and Vollmer had been playing really well all season.

No Cole also hurts -- he had looked really good in the slot. Interesting decision on that one...

Vollmer and Cole certainly are the surprises, and it hurts to be without them. The defense better come to play today, as the offense could struggle a bit as they adjust to the new faces who will be starting.

yeah! what are we gonna get from cannon?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

I spoke too soon. Just realized that Connolly is active, so that's a big plus. Allows Thomas to slide back to LG, where, to be honest, he has looked better than Mankins. That's a big relief. 

The offensive concern has to be RT now -- how will Cannon hold up? Still would like for Vollmer to be out there, but seeing that Connolly will play is a relief. 

Let's hope Arrington can step up in Cole's absence and lockdown the slot. Let's also hope Chung brings his 'A' game. When he's on, he's a great safety. But when he isn't, he's always a step late.

Offense should be fine with Connolly and Hern returning, and the defense should be fine without Jones or Cole. I like Cunningham, and Arrington is decent enough in the slot. 

Whew! Connolly's return reduces a bit of the stress. Should be fine tonight. Get the backups some quality playing-time, and get the injured back down the stretch... we'll be peaking at the right time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Looks like Cole was a healthy scratch.

I personally think Cole is a better CB in the slot (than Arrington), but Belichick obviously feels otherwise. I don't see a huge dropoff, but Cole impressed more in the time that he has played.

With that said, Arrington hasn't seen much time in the slot, and when he has, he has played pretty well. I'll withhold judgment until after the next few games.

Again, Jones, Mankins, and Gronk all hurt, but they'll adjust and be fine, especially with the return of Connolly and Hernandez. Cunningham is an admirable replacement as well. Time for Cannon to step up... I think he has a lot of potential, and it gives him some good experience while Sebastian heals up.

This team is mentally strong -- should be fine tonight. The secondary improves with the return of Chung and simply from having Talib back there. The front-7 will be formidable, as always, and the offense should continue to click.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

We'll be OK

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

I personally think Cole is a better CB in the slot (than Arrington), but Belichick obviously feels otherwise. I don't see a huge dropoff, but Cole impressed more in the time that he has played.

With that said, Arrington hasn't seen much time in the slot, and when he has, he has played pretty well. I'll withhold judgment until after the next few games.

Again, Jones, Mankins, and Gronk all hurt, but they'll adjust and be fine, especially with the return of Connolly and Hernandez. Cunningham is an admirable replacement as well. Time for Cannon to step up... I think he has a lot of potential, and it gives him some good experience while Sebastian heals up.

This team is mentally strong -- should be fine tonight. The secondary improves with the return of Chung and simply from having Talib back there. The front-7 will be formidable, as always, and the offense should continue to click.

arrington and chung chould be released at the end of the seaosn. arrington stinks at any position but st. i said this last year. cant cover anything

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

cannons had plenty of time. he need sto show something ifg hes going ot be anything.

vollmer being out is not a good sign. if its his abck again he wotn be worth a big contract at the end of the year.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Yeah, he did his best to get the negativity started before the game.  Kudos to Cannon, he played really well.  Also, I thought Arrington had a nice bounce-back game!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I like how Chung was used mostly at the line as the 3rd safety and that may be his best role. Gregory looked like he was trying to make up for the games he has missed or plays he hasnt made up until now and has earned a week of noone bashing him but I wont say he has turned the corner yet because the Jets S*ck but I like how he played. Cole is gonna be our slot when he is healthy but atleast # 24 held his own and had his first pass break up of the year. Only thing I can say is maybe the confidence from this game can carry over  buts its hard to guage when the other team doesnt show up but I know Spikes will come to play ever Sunday. Boy that man is a Beast!!!!  Dennard and Talib are like saviours in the back end compared to what we had last year. I like the physical style of play. Guess Dennard was the steal of the draft

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Again, don't understand all the Gregory hate. I really like the guy -- doesn't get beat, never is late getting to the ball, opportunistic. I'd much rather have him back there with McCourty as opposed to Chung.

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts