Alex Rodriguez is the perfect example of what years of steroids does to the body.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WC5842. Show WC5842's posts

Re: Alex Rodriguez is the perfect example of what years of steroids does to the body.

In Response to Alex Rodriguez is the perfect example of what years of steroids does to the body.:
    [QUOTE]This guy seeapart and you have to assume that steroids can explain this.  I just think of that anti-steroids commercial with the crumbling statue.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Oh imagine this coming from a Red Sox fan.  Tell me idiot Red Sox fan if this is the example of a guy using steriods what it does to your body, how would one explain Dustin Pedroia's recent spat of injuries and he is only 26.  Some of the stuff that comes out of the computers of Red Sox fan is so ridiculous, you have to wonder if they actually follow the game. Another Dumb post from Red Sox fan. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from eli2taub. Show eli2taub's posts

Re: Alex Rodriguez is the perfect example of what years of steroids does to the body.

A large majority of the injuries resulting from roids are to the legs. Manny, despite faking it at the end, did have to start to sit down because of leg problems. Remenber Bonds was out for almost ayear, for what should have been  a 4-6 week leg/knee surgery.Sosa couldnt run any more ( none of them could), after having been a center fielder in his "previous " life. He allegedly had back problems in the last few years ( he was out for an extended period) but could have been legs. Scott Rolen - in /out with legs;Troy Glaus finally gave up th ship
    because of his ongoing leg problems , despite, dumb GM after dumb GM signing him. Although i loved Mike Lowell , his leg problems same as ARod. Clemens kept going down with alleged "groin" problems- same thing. Ortiz, hope for his sake he dosent have any problems.Those without real problems are a small minority.
    In Response to Re: Alex Rodriguez is the perfect example of what years of steroids does to the body.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Alex Rodriguez is the perfect example of what years of steroids does to the body. : I think things like this are a case by case basis.  Manny didn't break down, neither did Bonds or Palimiero, Sosa or Ortiz.  I think injuries happen to every player differently and it depends on the individual.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Alex Rodriguez is the perfect example of what years of steroids does to the body.:
    [QUOTE]A large majority of the injuries resulting from roids are to the legs. Manny, despite faking it at the end, did have to start to sit down because of leg problems. Remenber Bonds was out for almost ayear, for what should have been  a 4-6 week leg/knee surgery.Sosa couldnt run any more ( none of them could), after having been a center fielder in his "previous " life. He allegedly had back problems in the last few years ( he was out for an extended period) but could have been legs. Scott Rolen - in /out with legs;Troy Glaus finally gave up th ship because of his ongoing leg problems , despite, dumb GM after dumb GM signing him. Although i loved Mike Lowell , his leg problems same as ARod. Clemens kept going down with alleged "groin" problems- same thing. Ortiz, hope for his sake he dosent have any problems.Those without real problems are a small minority. In Response to Re: Alex Rodriguez is the perfect example of what years of steroids does to the body. :
    Posted by eli2taub[/QUOTE]
    Thank you Doctor.