1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardtimes. Show hardtimes's posts

Re: Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it?

maybe he "trained" with clemens in the offseason

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Serious-work. Show Serious-work's posts

In Response to Re: Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it? : Serious-work you're a part of the crew!!  First place as opposed to last....the numbers don't lie! Trust me.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]
     Hey Mickey, why don't you address the issue at hand instead of gloting about being in first place in April. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it?:
    [QUOTE]This guy is 100 pouns overweight and hasn't pitched in years yet comes to the Yankees and is pitching like a young Roger Clemens.  Derek Jeter is showing he is older than dirt at age 37, yet Fatolo Colon, at the same age, is getting better.  How is this possible? Is there some "magic" in the Yankee clubhouse?
    Posted by Serious-work[/QUOTE]

Serious-work you're a part of the crew!!  First place as opposed to last....the numbers don't lie!
    Trust me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

IO)   HERMAN!!!!

LOVE IT!

It's early. 

I don't think he'll make the whole season.

But I do think it's great (except he's a Yanqui) that he's come back this far.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Serious-work. Show Serious-work's posts

Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it?

This guy is 100 pouns overweight and hasn't pitched in years yet comes to the Yankees and is pitching like a young Roger Clemens.  Derek Jeter is showing he is older than dirt at age 37, yet Fatolo Colon, at the same age, is getting better.  How is this possible? Is there some "magic" in the Yankee clubhouse?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it?:
    [QUOTE]This guy is 100 pouns overweight and hasn't pitched in years yet comes to the Yankees and is pitching like a young Roger Clemens.  Derek Jeter is showing he is older than dirt at age 37, yet Fatolo Colon, at the same age, is getting better.  How is this possible? Is there some "magic" in the Yankee clubhouse?

Another poster we know has used a similar name, with similar bizarre themes; clever touch to take out the R. Smiley, you're a mental case.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it? :  Hey Mickey, why don't you address the issue at hand instead of gloting about being in first place in April. 

Why don't you use one screename?  The facts are that Bartolo is pitching very very well and as for Jeter he is up from .219 to .262.

As for first place if the Sox were in 1st place you'ed be gloating (that is how it is spelled) yourself but they are in last so you have to ramp up your attacks on the Yankees. 
    Trust me.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/team/_/stat/pitching/year/2011/seasontype/2/league/al

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Great - the whole gang came out to play today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]BDC has that right Mikey, which is something you fought for. i see it for what it is, some see it for what they want it to be. will it change, probably not. acceptance is the key. you can't fight city hall. we'll agree to disagree. Have a good day mikey.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Whether or not they have the right to censor people for writing true statements and allow others to insinuate nonsense does not make it correct.  As for fighting for things I assure you I wasn't fighting for BDC to censor people, I was fighting for much larger interests.  Though we may disagree, I still enjoy reading all of your baseball posts and will continue to do so.  I don't take any disagreement you and I have personally, I hope you have a good day as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Their "nonsense" is to provide a Red Sox forum for Red Sox fans. If yankee fans want to come here, so be it, but it's not up to them to keep you happy. when there is a fair and balanced forum, for any fan base, let me know.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

mikey how many times are you going to post this??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

you don't have to be in shape to pitch.  if a guy's throwing 96 in the 7th, he's got what he needs to get by.  let's not forget that this guy has a cy young and was traded for grady sizemore, brandon phillips, and a lefty named cliff lee.  he had personal issues i guess the last couple of years but he clearly has the desire to keep pitching and i think that he played in the DR league last year -- so it's not like he was home just eating and not throwing.

i'm a Sox fan, btw.  i wish he wasn't doing well for the Yanks but i do like the guy and on some level am happy for him personally.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

no one is forcing you to be here Mikey. I'm shocked you"re shocked the BOSTON mods side with the red sox. you think that doesnt go on in NYY forums? did it ever occur to any of you if you ignored them, they would die a slow death? you all keep them alive for days on end. you said it best mikey idiocy and garbage.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pkaczor. Show pkaczor's posts

We are entering DSM-IV-TR territory now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it? : The OP raises a valid point.  How is Colon able to "pitch very very well."
    Posted by Big-Thoughts[/QUOTE]

You're right Jessey; almost the whole gang's here. Sybil has nothing on him. This particular rendition's wierdo theme dwelled on Granderson this yr and last yr (before his slump) as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

you're more right than you know Jess

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

mikey, what don't you understand about this being a Red Sox forum? it comes with the territory, you know what you're going to get here. especially these threads. you all complain about them, but sure as hell, you all fall over each other trying to get here did it ever occur to any of you if you didnt, they'd die a slow death?  since when has two wrongs made a right?  you post this every second or third post. we got it, you're not telling us anything we dont  know. it keeps being deleted, but you keep re posting it. take the hint, you keep reposting it, wont be long before you cant post at all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from justbaseball. Show justbaseball's posts

J-Bay, it is  a really good forum and I believe yankee fans are accepted here unless they are totally obnoxious.  I like to get on smiley but we can't take it soo seriously, it is fun.  But there is also some real good baseball talk here as well.  Pick out what you like and go with it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE] mikey, what don't you understand about this being a Red Sox forum? it comes with the territory, you know what you're going to get here. especially these threads. you all complain about them, but sure as hell, you all fall over each other trying to get here did it ever occur to any of you if you didnt, they'd die a slow death?  since when has two wrongs made a right?  you post this every second or third post. we got it, you're not telling us anything we dont  know. it keeps being deleted, but you keep re posting it. take the hint, you keep reposting it, wont be long before you cant post at all.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Actually, SB's easy to ridicule, perhaps too easy. I am as guilty as anyone for picking on such an easy target. However, based on his responses in general to hecklers, I don't believe he posts to incite as much as to hear himself post; which means he shall keep posting, no matter what, as long as the Sox and/or Yankees are in "desirable" situations.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

you may not be taking anything away from the forum by posting it mikey but your not contributing either. I'm one of the supporters for the yankee fans here, but i'm tired of hearing you all complain about it also. it is what it is, for better or worse. take it leave it. I didnt say I condone it, I just know how it is. BDC is a free forum, therefore have limited resourses. By in large, I think its a good one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

There are two modes of Yankee player assessment by SB.

Bad - haha

Good - Cheating

If Jeter gets to .290+, expect something about him; he's even made accusations about Rivera.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]no one is forcing you to be here Mikey. I'm shocked you"re shocked the BOSTON mods side with the red sox. you think that doesnt go on in NYY forums? did it ever occur to any of you if you ignored them, they would die a slow death? you all keep them alive for days on end. you said it best mikey idiocy and garbage.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    It is still the internet and not North Korea, I am not posting anything offensive.  Ortiz did test positive in 2003 for PED use, there is no good reason whatsoever for the moderators to delete that quote when it is posted, there is something fundamentally wrong about that.  Of course noone is forcing me to be a member of this forum but we ALL should be treated equally, I'm shocked.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]There are two modes of Yankee player assessment by SB. Bad - haha Good - Cheating If Jeter gets to .290+, expect something about him; he's even made accusations about Rivera.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

You know what I don't understand. Beni and his created characters can make false accusations about any Yankee and when I in turn reply with the quote of Ortiz a known cheater it gets removed by the board.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

write to your congressman.....feedback@boston.com 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

His turnaround coincided with his use of a "Sports Bra" or "Sports Bro" as it's known in the locker room.

Sections
Shortcuts