1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justbaseball. Show justbaseball's posts

Re: Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it?

J-Bay, it is  a really good forum and I believe yankee fans are accepted here unless they are totally obnoxious.  I like to get on smiley but we can't take it soo seriously, it is fun.  But there is also some real good baseball talk here as well.  Pick out what you like and go with it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

no one is forcing you to be here Mikey. I'm shocked you"re shocked the BOSTON mods side with the red sox. you think that doesnt go on in NYY forums? did it ever occur to any of you if you ignored them, they would die a slow death? you all keep them alive for days on end. you said it best mikey idiocy and garbage.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pkaczor. Show pkaczor's posts

We are entering DSM-IV-TR territory now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Steve, as long as you all continue to feed into it, it will continue. supply and demand

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

which just tells me it's not all one sided Steve

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

you're more right than you know Jess

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

mikey, what don't you understand about this being a Red Sox forum? it comes with the territory, you know what you're going to get here. especially these threads. you all complain about them, but sure as hell, you all fall over each other trying to get here did it ever occur to any of you if you didnt, they'd die a slow death?  since when has two wrongs made a right?  you post this every second or third post. we got it, you're not telling us anything we dont  know. it keeps being deleted, but you keep re posting it. take the hint, you keep reposting it, wont be long before you cant post at all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

you may not be taking anything away from the forum by posting it mikey but your not contributing either. I'm one of the supporters for the yankee fans here, but i'm tired of hearing you all complain about it also. it is what it is, for better or worse. take it leave it. I didnt say I condone it, I just know how it is. BDC is a free forum, therefore have limited resourses. By in large, I think its a good one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

write to your congressman.....feedback@boston.com 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

His turnaround coincided with his use of a "Sports Bra" or "Sports Bro" as it's known in the locker room.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Their "nonsense" is to provide a Red Sox forum for Red Sox fans. If yankee fans want to come here, so be it, but it's not up to them to keep you happy. when there is a fair and balanced forum, for any fan base, let me know.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

you don't have to be in shape to pitch.  if a guy's throwing 96 in the 7th, he's got what he needs to get by.  let's not forget that this guy has a cy young and was traded for grady sizemore, brandon phillips, and a lefty named cliff lee.  he had personal issues i guess the last couple of years but he clearly has the desire to keep pitching and i think that he played in the DR league last year -- so it's not like he was home just eating and not throwing.

i'm a Sox fan, btw.  i wish he wasn't doing well for the Yanks but i do like the guy and on some level am happy for him personally.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

FWIW, there's plenty of ink about him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

How about we let all the silly threads just die by not feeding the flames anymore. Fighting fire with fire doesn't work - ever!

Everyone thinks that Beni is some kid who likes to rant. If I was a gambling man, and I am, I would bet the house that Beni is no stupid kid. Any kid would have stopped doing what he was doing after being challeneged as many times as Beni has. Beni's threads are quite calculated & are meant to draw a response from a specific targeted audience. And every time he reads someone who takes him seriously, I guarantee he starts laughing his a zz off. Why do you all think he never answers a direct question or enter comments on a thread which is heaped in real baseball conversation?

As for the supposed aliases. We know he stated or admitted to this before the season started. But just maybe he made a mistake (we all do) and he really just has a fan who loves to play along in the game.

Beni's threads are fun but Beni himself should never be more important that baseball. And everytime you follow up on his rants, you make his star brighter and dim the light on baseball conversation. And that is just what is happening now with this conversation.

For me, Beni rules. Sit back and giggle. You only have one life; why get pizzed at a ghost on an internet forum?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

BDC has that right Mikey, which is something you fought for. i see it for what it is, some see it for what they want it to be. will it change, probably not. acceptance is the key. you can't fight city hall. we'll agree to disagree. Have a good day mikey.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

he's juicing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!damn that jack lalane!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

pthp we agree to disagree. One thing I would say is that his banter has not yet been bested because of those who come to his defense here. He is in costume and a very good one at that when it comes to internet forums such as this. For whatever reason, Beni knows from the start that he cannot be ignored.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

In Response to Re: Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it?:
    His turnaround coincided with his use of a "Sports Bra" or "Sports Bro" as it's known in the locker room.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

He prefers man-ssiere.  Hey, if it works... Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Smelly is either Law (my belief) or some bizarre Yankee fan who is not taking his meds. Either way - it is pretty much the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Re: Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it? : An interesting perspective, but one to which I cannot subscribe.  If he were tongue-in-cheek, ironic, sardonic, or simply good-natured, I may agree.  And, I can easily accept any cranky, honest, baseball-savy Yankee-hater, with whom  - at the very least - a conversation regarding baseball can be enjoyed.  That is to say, a dialogue can be had.  Rather than a monologue or a diatribe. Instead, Beni is a one-sided coin: an unamusing, ungrammatical, plagiarizing boor; ignorant to common discussion; confounded by nuace of language necessary for entertaining, baseball-rival ribbing; incapable of compliment or humility. Thus, his need for polymorphism when his banter is bested.
    Posted by Pass-the-hubris-please

I used to have a more positive view of Beni as I thought he was more open to discussion but he isn't, I agree with this post.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Lets see if I can do this in here now that this thread has been moved:

"I definitely was a little bit careless back in those days when I was buying supplements and vitamins over the counter -- legal supplements, legal vitamins over the counter -- but I never buy steroids or use steroids"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

pthp we agree to disagree. One thing I would say is that his banter has not yet been bested because of those who come to his defense here. He is in costume and a very good one at that when it comes to internet forums such as this. For whatever reason, Beni knows from the start that he cannot be ignored.
    Posted by jesseyeric

Oh, but he can be ignored.  Just use the button; it works well. 

And, if has not been bested, why did he disappear for awhile?  Why has he asked for specific posters to be "nice" to him?  Why has he complained to moderators regarding "upsetting" posts?  Why does he change original posts to "old" immediately after being caught plagiarizing?

I aver...in the words of Mr. Hitchens, "If you gave him an enema, he could be buried in a match-box."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Re: Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it? : Oh, but he can be ignored.  Just use the button; it works well.  And, if has not been bested, why did he disappear for awhile?  Why has he asked for specific posters to be "nice" to him?  Why has he complained to moderators regarding "upsetting" posts?  I aver...in the words of Mr. Hitchens, "If you gave him an enema, he could be buried in a match-box."
    Posted by Pass-the-hubris-please

Maybe Beni is a moderator.  He seems to be able to get nearly anything he wants onto the board and many things he wants deleted off of it.

Sections
Shortcuts