1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it?

In Response to Re: Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it?:
    [QUOTE]Some bumping was attempted an hour ago by Smelly-Behind but the effort was futile since BDC has frozen everything but the first two pages. Take your guess on who Smelly is. My guess is that it is one of the 6-8 that flock to every thread that has any of those 6-8 posters on it. It is a thread for that fraternity. They claim that they want to speak baseball but in reality they enjoy trashing SB or obsessing about him. What is needed is more threads about the Yankees by ten different posters and then see if the Yankee fans get defensive or paranoid. How dare that anyone talks about the Yankees in here.
    Posted by Soxchemistry[/QUOTE]

The pot calling the kettle.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

He played in the DR last year?  That explains his resurgence.  I think it's the water.  A lot of Dominicans have benefitted from the local water - Manny, Ortiz, ARod, Sosa.  It's hard to fight local customs.

Maybe Ponce De Leon should have looked for the Fountain of Youth in the Dominican.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vsports. Show vsports's posts

[QUOTE]He played in the DR last year?  That explains his resurgence.  I think it's the water.  A lot of Dominicans have benefitted from the local water - Manny, Ortiz, ARod, Sosa.  It's hard to fight local customs. Maybe Ponce De Leon should have looked for the Fountain of Youth in the Dominican.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

Posted by DirtyWaterLover.  Oh the irony! Smile

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]no one is forcing you to be here Mikey. I'm shocked you"re shocked the BOSTON mods side with the red sox. you think that doesnt go on in NYY forums? did it ever occur to any of you if you ignored them, they would die a slow death? you all keep them alive for days on end. you said it best mikey idiocy and garbage.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Let's put this thought to rest ....

I had a thread removed today ....completely.   I wrote it this morning, now it's gone.  I've had four or five other threads just go bye-bye ... and today's thread had nothing to do with those guys from New Amsterdam.  It did have something to do with overly negative Red Sox fans. 

So, NYY fans, you may put to rest that the mods are "agin"  you, as they say in SC.  There's no need to feel put upon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bartolo Colon? How is he doing it? : Let's put this thought to rest .... I had a thread removed today ....completely.   I wrote it this morning, now it's gone.  I've had four or five other threads just go bye-bye ... and today's thread had nothing to do with those guys from New Amsterdam.  It did have something to do with overly negative Red Sox fans.  So, NYY fans, you may put to rest that the mods are "agin"  you, as they say in SC.  There's no need to feel put upon.
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

i've only had one removed yaz. it was a thread that asked for best baseball jokes. mine was deleted. later the same joke was posted by another and was also deleted. they were of course anti-yankees. I have seen red sox posts removed also.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigld57. Show bigld57's posts

VERY SIMPLE FOR BARTOLO

H G H   H G H    H G H  H G H  H G H  H G H  H G H  H G H  H G H  H G H