1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP

In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP:
    In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Clever dodging of all of the questions. I assume that you are a phony and that SPC is your alias also. Nice try. You lose. Those on the forum can now put both of you onto ignore. Sorry Harness, the garden must be weeded. You love weeds and we don't.
    Posted by Your-Echo

Yeah me and SPC are one in the same...you got us, oh wait I mean me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

The two of you have been silent for two hours and now you both arrive together within two minutes of each other and restart your adolescent schoolyard fight. It makes the forum think that the two of you are the same person and just toying with everyone else. It is called talking to yourself and hoping that others will think that it is a genuine debate or fight. How juvenile. It is no wonder that Harness's forum is going down the toilet. Only the blind should be fooled by the charade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I think Granderson will win the MVP.  But the Red Sox players will be winning the World Series. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

Pike is the like the Bobby Fischer of this forum.  He is a genius, he can anticipate his opponents nest 6, 7 or 8 posts but like Bobby Fischer, Pike is completely insane.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Didn't Mikeyinthebronx2 say that he was here all summer.? Where is the proof if he registered on 8/17? Is he lying? Why didn't he respond? Crickets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scorieger. Show scorieger's posts

Good for him.  He's playing great ball.  Does it really matter, though?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I read an article in Time magazine.

When the Blue Jays travelled to St. Louis eariler this year, Jose Batista went to a Starbucks in downtown, St. Louis.  The number of people who recognized him?  None.  Damn, where is the love?!?  lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

When was your date of registering here? Who were you before that? Why were you banned before.  It doesn't add up. You are lying.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

No kidding ... dolt ... you take sarcasm real well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Good thing, huh?  Although you missed a few years if you check MY sign up date.  

Granderson not strong enough to hit one out in Mini Soda?   No wind blowing out there LOL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

God, these thread get more juvenile by the hour.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from )Show )

I fail to believe that you were content with your own thread. That is funny. Presently you make an attempt to ruin every thread that is out there. LOL.

Posted by PawsoxPhil

No pike, I'm afraid you can't see the forest for the trees.

It is you who pretty much ruins every thread out there. I can understand how some sawx fans might not like Yankee fans here, but nobody aside from your alter egos likes you here. Get a clue, your own kind don't like you and you are not even here to talk baseball. You must get your @zz beat a lot if you even ever make it out of your house.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from )Show )

In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Agreed.  If you hit under .295 your odds for an MVP are 0.  Curtis needs to stop swinging for the fences every at bat and play some team ball.

Posted by saintJ

Yes, how selfish of him to stretch out that inside the parker and then steal a base at a latter at bat. Certainly the sign of a selfish non team player.

Where do you come up with this slop?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

OK I remember, thanks

so you remember when we had our own thread here ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Maybe Dottie will give you a sub-forum named Dem-Yankees and you have my promise that I won't bother you but the reality is that the Yankee trolls and closet Yankees would not be content there since they need us more than we need them. If you left, I would celebrate for a week and then come back and talk baseball here. Babe would go into withdrawal without abusing and being abused however.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Pike is the like the Bobby Fischer of this forum.  He is a genius, he can anticipate his opponents nest 6, 7 or 8 posts but like Bobby Fischer, Pike is completely insane.
    Posted by Mikeyinthebronx2

you give pike way to much credit

he just thinks everyone is like himself

and accuses people all day of doing things that he does

I was here back in 05, I remember Hawk Harrelson and Larry Scottsdale.

and this makes you who

EYT ? Buck ? Jbronx ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

yup
    Posted by pinstripezac32

The board was so much nicer...we should have our own thread again!  Pike would have a stroke......he would not be a happy camper....but we should have our own thread.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

OK I remember, thanks so you remember when we had our own thread here ?
    Posted by pinstripezac32

I think so wasn't it Dem Yanks or something like that?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

It's hard to imagine trolls wanting their own thread because that would take the fun out of what they do. Why not go to the Riveraveblues.com or YES forum instead of coming to a Red Sox forum. You have been asked that question hundreds of times and never respond to it honestly.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil

I'd miss you too much.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Ellsbury is better than Granderson because he has way less homers, RBI's and OPS, things that don't really matter. And Ellsbury is better looking, according to a recent Red Sox fan survey.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

It's hard to imagine trolls wanting their own thread because that would take the fun out of what they do. Why not go to the Riveraveblues.com or YES forum instead of coming to a Red Sox forum. You have been asked that question hundreds of times and never respond to it honestly.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

Maybe Dottie will give you a sub-forum named Dem-Yankees and you have my promise that I won't bother you but the reality is that the Yankee trolls and closet Yankees would not be content there since they need us more than we need them. If you left, I would celebrate for a week and then come back and talk baseball here. Babe would go into withdrawal without abusing and being abused however.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil

Dude have a drink...you really need to calm down.

Goodnight

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

No that was on the portlandsoxfan chat room. Who were you there. My guess is Bingo.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil

Pike ask Zac about it, they had one on this forum. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : you give pike way to much credit he just thinks everyone is like himself   and accuses people all day of doing things that he does I was here back in 05, I remember Hawk Harrelson and Larry Scottsdale. and this makes you who EYT ? Buck ? Jbronx ?
    Posted by pinstripezac32

Hmm back in 05 I think I was twenty6to6 and then bleedingpinstripes after that.

Sections
Shortcuts