1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP

I fail to believe that you were content with your own thread. That is funny. Presently you make an attempt to ruin every thread that is out there. LOL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Good liars need to have an excellent memory. You said that you were here all summer to take your medicine from SPC but you only registered four days ago. The forum is having a horse laugh over that one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

yup

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

No that was on the portlandsoxfan chat room. Who were you there. My guess is Bingo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

As far as RBI are concerned, here are the numbers with RISP:

Ellsbury 111 PA 355/413/624
    Granderson 153 PA 246/300/523

If Ellsbury was hitting in the middle of the order this year he might be leading the league in RBI.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Mikey caught with his pants down. No defense, no retort. NO MAS. He lies. He was here all summer to take his medicine but then again he registered four days ago. LOLOL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP:
    I fail to believe that you were content with your own thread. That is funny. Presently you make an attempt to ruin every thread that is out there. LOL.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil

Its clear Pike...we deserve our own thread for the valuable input we bring to this forum....when we get it you are welcome to stop by and post anytime.

Sections
Shortcuts