1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP

As far as RBI are concerned, here are the numbers with RISP:

Ellsbury 111 PA 355/413/624
    Granderson 153 PA 246/300/523

If Ellsbury was hitting in the middle of the order this year he might be leading the league in RBI.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from )Show )

In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP:
    [QUOTE]I fail to believe that you were content with your own thread. That is funny. Presently you make an attempt to ruin every thread that is out there. LOL.

Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

No pike, I'm afraid you can't see the forest for the trees.

It is you who pretty much ruins every thread out there. I can understand how some sawx fans might not like Yankee fans here, but nobody aside from your alter egos likes you here. Get a clue, your own kind don't like you and you are not even here to talk baseball. You must get your @zz beat a lot if you even ever make it out of your house.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

I fail to believe that you were content with your own thread. That is funny. Presently you make an attempt to ruin every thread that is out there. LOL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : you give pike way to much credit he just thinks everyone is like himself   and accuses people all day of doing things that he does I was here back in 05, I remember Hawk Harrelson and Larry Scottsdale. and this makes you who EYT ? Buck ? Jbronx ?
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Hmm back in 05 I think I was twenty6to6 and then bleedingpinstripes after that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Mikey caught with his pants down. No defense, no retort. NO MAS. He lies. He was here all summer to take his medicine but then again he registered four days ago. LOLOL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from )Show )

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Curtis Granderson will be the AL MVP : Agreed.  If you hit under .295 your odds for an MVP are 0.  Curtis needs to stop swinging for the fences every at bat and play some team ball.

Posted by saintJ[/QUOTE]

Yes, how selfish of him to stretch out that inside the parker and then steal a base at a latter at bat. Certainly the sign of a selfish non team player.

Where do you come up with this slop?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeyinthebronx2. Show Mikeyinthebronx2's posts

[QUOTE]I fail to believe that you were content with your own thread. That is funny. Presently you make an attempt to ruin every thread that is out there. LOL.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

Its clear Pike...we deserve our own thread for the valuable input we bring to this forum....when we get it you are welcome to stop by and post anytime.