1. You have chosen to ignore posts from doccy. Show doccy's posts

Darnell McDonald??? Really???

.133??? A wasted roster spot. Bring someone up or make a trade for a HS phenom who was great with an aluminum bat but has never swung the wood very well. It's long past tim eto make this move.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: Darnell McDonald??? Really???

In Response to Darnell McDonald??? Really???:
    .133??? A wasted roster spot. Bring someone up or make a trade for a HS phenom who was great with an aluminum bat but has never swung the wood very well. It's long past tim eto make this move.
    Posted by doccy

Really???

In how many at bats?

Really???

How quickly you forget how valuable he was last season.

Really???

I hope your mom and dad didn't look at you and say, "He's three months old, why isn't he running, besides at the back end?"

Not a real strong first post.

But go ahead, express yourself. 

You can only improve.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from doccy. Show doccy's posts

Hey SINCE YAZ.....With your backing he's tearing it up now. Hitting .111 as of today. Will the Sox make a move if he gets under .100?
    Too bad the aluminum bat isn't legal in pro baseball, he'd be killin!

Time to wake up and give young players in AAA a shot, if nothing else.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Sorry, but I'm going to side with the 363 PA sample from last year over the 20 PA sample so far this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from therimrattler. Show therimrattler's posts

i might like to think that last year's perfomance level is going to return for mcdonald, but if it doesn't in the next two weeks i think that the sox will have to replace him. 

his batting average is just very, very weak at this point.  even a guy in a terrible slump should still be above the mendoza line and mcdonald is quite a bit closer to .100 (is there a name for that level of hitting?) than he is to the mendoza line.

last year was nice for him and the team, but now is now and last year is not helping him get on base or drive in any runs.

Sections
Shortcuts