1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

My response too painful for you hammer?

Biting words and no profanilty.

Had to have it deleted.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

My response too painful for you hammer?

Biting words and no profanilty.

Had to have it deleted.

"deleted"

?????????????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

In response to Soxchemistry's comment:

Niskayuna, NY seems to be the IP address of Yazzer, ThatWasMe, and other trolls. Check it out.

Pike you are an idiot.

Yeah I live in Niskayuna I posted my address on this site in a post to you.

You really need meds pal. Who am I know? Yazzer?

Why don't you get lost?

Look who's calling the kettle black.

Your success in ranking prospects is at an all time low.

BTW how's that AAAA outfielder Reddick doing as an everyday player? Or that HOF DH playing for Seattle? Still waiting for even 1 ot the 3 killer B's to surface. The list is endless Pop's.

Must be I'm a father figure to your wounded inner child and why you continue to stalkme to seek my approval.

Bragging about your grandparents wealth doesn't seem to impress many people.

With this new forum setup there must be a self help site here you can go to to find others with the same issues.

Good luck don't let your inner deamons get the best of you.

You are the only clown that brings up the subject of wealth.

I guess that's your way of side stepping comments that show just how foolish your baseball insight has always been.

It's clear you love the game. Too bad you don't have an understanding of it.

In case you thought it was deleted TWM here  it is.

Appears you lack insight on many fronts. LOL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Niskayuna, NY seems to be the IP address of Yazzer, ThatWasMe, and other trolls. Check it out.

Pike you are an idiot.

Why don't you get lost?

BTW how's that AAAA outfielder Reddick doing as an everyday player? Or that HOF DH playing for Seattle? Still waiting for even 1 ot the 3 killer B's to surface. The list is endless Pop's.

Must be I'm a father figure to your wounded inner child and why you continue to stalkme to seek my approval.

With this new forum setup there must be a self help site here you can go to to find others with the same issues.

I guess that's your way of side stepping comments that show just how foolish your baseball insight has always been.

My response Friday night was gone 10 minutes after being posted

Basically what I wrote then was that early on I realized how insecure you were by the attacks you mounted against those you felt you could bull around. Mostly female posters who had an aversion for conflict with others.

Obvious to me and most others your rich boy bravado bragging about your grandparents wealth your cars and boats was nothing but a shallow cover to mask all your insecurities.

Always felt that after i rejected your patronizing comments extended by you to me to get on my good side that my rejection was much like you what received by your dad early on and why you continue to stalk me whenever and wherever I post.

And why my rejection of you was taken so personal and stings you so, your responses to me what you more then likely would like to say to your father.

Summing it up I've made a few mistakes in my life but fortunately you're not one of them.

I have no desire to be your friend or your pen pal, how anyone who knows your history of bigotry and misogyny but continues to exchange posts with you is a mystery to me. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

He comes to the site as always looks at all the threads and all of the posts and responds to  just one poster.

No he isn't stalking me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

He comes to the site as always looks at all the threads and all of the posts and responds to  just one poster.

No he isn't stalking me.

It's nice to see you back.  I've missed your posts...  :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

No he isn't stalking me.

It's nice to see you back.  I've missed your posts...  :)

Hey Amp!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

Pike you are an idiot.

Why don't you get lost?

My response Friday night was gone 10 minutes after being posted

Basically what I wrote then was that early on I realized how insecure you were by the attacks you mounted against those you felt you could bull around. Mostly female posters who had an aversion for conflict with others.

Obvious to me and most others your rich boy bravado bragging about your grandparents wealth your cars and boats was nothing but a shallow cover to mask all your insecurities.

Always felt that after i rejected your patronizing comments extended by you to me to get on my good side that my rejection was much like you what received by your dad early on and why you continue to stalk me whenever and wherever I post.

And why my rejection of you was taken so personal and stings you so, your responses to me what you more then likely would like to say to your father.

Summing it up I've made a few mistakes in my life but fortunately you're not one of them.

I have no desire to be your friend or your pen pal, how anyone who knows your history of bigotry and misogyny but continues to exchange posts with you is a mystery to me. 

LOL pop's or should I say dad? Knowing you my guess is your post wasn't deleted. You simply forgot to click on "add your post". Still waiting for an answer or is this your way of avoiding tough questions. The good news is at least you have given up posting predictions concerning yankee prospects. FYI, yesterday was spent fishing with my dad and gramps. There's love there few ever experience and it's not monetary driven.

Sections
Shortcuts