HEY MODS, WHATS WRONG WITH THE FRONT BURNER ??????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: HEY MODS, WHATS WRONG WITH THE FRONT BURNER ??????

Buch's from Tejas also.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Did a few threads disappear?  or is it just me???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In Response to Re: HEY MODS, WHATS WRONG WITH THE FRONT BURNER ??????:
    [QUOTE]No Red Sox:On the front burner? How am I going to make a bold trade by the trading deadline without reading the posters' advice?
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Good one!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Can somebody tell me what happened to all the recent missing threads??

Did I miss something?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

[QUOTE]I absolutely am tired of his .215 batting average and all about me existence. He's a prima donna, worse than Beckett, worse than almost any Red Sox that I've ever seen put on a jersey. He's the poster child for what's wrong with Sox--CC.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Not only that, he whined to the media about being called a monday, and caused one of Boston's finest to lose his job. Just hope he doesn't need to call on the PD anytime soon.....no one will show up!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Is Front Burner still down? I can't get on it, but someone has started a new thread over there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

emailed BDC..didnt realize there was a problem until they received it. said they were updating the software this morning and messed up the forums. They submitted a ticket and are working on it. Noticed everyone's posting history is from October.... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY MODS, WHATS WRONG WITH THE FRONT BURNER ?????? : Not only that, he whined to the media about being called a monday, and caused one of Boston's finest to lose his job. Just hope he doesn't need to call on the PD anytime soon.....no one will show up!
    Posted by harv53[/QUOTE]

Crawford is certainly trending toward becoming an epic excuse maker for his terrible play!  He is also scared s hitless to play in Boston, and is willing to fake a few injuries to get the heck out of dodge!!! 

BUT!!!   You're not calling this moronic cop one of Boston's finest, ARE YOU???

If so, that is one of the biggest insults to the majority of cops in Boston.  Most, are not racist morons! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

it's been like this on all the forums.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

[QUOTE]my favorite thread got deleted: Why CC Is The Most Fragile Athlete On the Planet! Did you guys hear Hershiser, I almost fell off my couch. CC said he's going to "evaluate" over the next 10 days whether he will shut it down and have surgery or still play in 2012...Hershiser's take was "what the f!"  I'm with Orel on this one, who in the hell is this guy, CC, who rips former managers for where he bats in the lineup, collects a hefty 20 mil a year salary, misses a boat load of games due to "arm," "hamstring" and "mental health" issues. So he's going to base his future play on where the Sox are in the standings...Unbelievable. I just continue to find reasons to distrust this player. He's just bad news and bad kharma and an albatross that is getting larger and larger and he's weighing down Sox Nation.
    I agree with Hershiser on that one, but I think he was off in criticizing Miller for laughing in the dugout. The most outrageous statement last night was from Dan Schulman, when he said that Russell Martin is having a good year with the Bat.....189 Average with 12 Hrs and 29 RBIS over 100 games....if he wasnt hitting HR's, his hitting would be pathetic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

actually Martin only has a good year v. the Red Sox. He seems to not hit anyone else.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

And I'm sorry I'm with Orel too on the laughter in the dugout. Miller came out after allowing the tying run on 2nd for a double. A 1-run game and he's cracking a joke in the dugout. It looked bad on camera and it did some like it's disinterest from a player at that point of the game. Not saying you don't joke around, or make funny comments throughout a game, I'm saying there's a time and place for it. That wasn't the time, and Orel might have been stretching saying it goes with the lack of sense of urgency, but he's on target that it was inappropriate behavior for him to be joking just after leaving a close game. A game the Sox had to win...and did eventually.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]my favorite thread got deleted: Why CC Is The Most Fragile Athlete On the Planet! Did you guys hear Hershiser, I almost fell off my couch. CC said he's going to "evaluate" over the next 10 days whether he will shut it down and have surgery or still play in 2012...Hershiser's take was "what the f!"  I'm with Orel on this one, who in the hell is this guy, CC, who rips former managers for where he bats in the lineup, collects a hefty 20 mil a year salary, misses a boat load of games due to "arm," "hamstring" and "mental health" issues. So he's going to base his future play on where the Sox are in the standings...Unbelievable. I just continue to find reasons to distrust this player. He's just bad news and bad kharma and an albatross that is getting larger and larger and he's weighing down Sox Nation.

Danny hold on. Crawford said ithad been discussed he would have the TJ surgery before he came off the DL. Crawford said he decided he wanted to try to play and help the team this year if possible. My read on his statement was, if in 7-10 days the team are sellers and basically out of contention, he may as well have the surgery now.  I understand posters upsetness with his play and injuries, but  reading into and ripping everything he says and does isnt fair. Crawford has always had a good reputation as as a team player and good guy.

did anyone else here OREL say DICK around??  there's a joke in there somewhereSealed

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]And I'm sorry I'm with Orel too on the laughter in the dugout. Miller came out after allowing the tying run on 2nd for a double. A 1-run game and he's cracking a joke in the dugout. It looked bad on camera and it did some like it's disinterest from a player at that point of the game. Not saying you don't joke around, or make funny comments throughout a game, I'm saying there's a time and place for it. That wasn't the time, and Orel might have been stretching saying it goes with the lack of sense of urgency, but he's on target that it was inappropriate behavior for him to be joking just after leaving a close game. A game the Sox had to win...and did eventually.

I noticed Miller laughing too and was shocked to see that he thought it was so funny. I believe its a symptom of a bad attitude in the dugout, representing a lack of urgency. Or maybe they are thinking along the same lines as many people here: that this season has been over for weeks, so why not just have a good time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]And I'm sorry I'm with Orel too on the laughter in the dugout. Miller came out after allowing the tying run on 2nd for a double. A 1-run game and he's cracking a joke in the dugout. It looked bad on camera and it did some like it's disinterest from a player at that point of the game. Not saying you don't joke around, or make funny comments throughout a game, I'm saying there's a time and place for it. That wasn't the time, and Orel might have been stretching saying it goes with the lack of sense of urgency, but he's on target that it was inappropriate behavior for him to be joking just after leaving a close game. A game the Sox had to win...and did eventually.

I didnt see the dugout shot but things are said that you cant help but laugh. I think the opposite, lightens things up. Francona said nothing, which told me he didnt agree

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

you don't want to not have humor in the dugout, but do it early in a game, or do it before you come in to relieve. Or when it's a blowout, or any time BUT 2-1 game, team needs a win, and the drama is building right after YOU allowed the tying run to reach 2nd in the 8th....It's a terrible moment to be making a funny comment to teammates (who obviously found it funny). I doubt Jim Bouton ever cracked a joke if he was in a close game---I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Bill Lee too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Jay, I'm hard on CC. I know. It's just that it goes back to why even come back? I mean he's given the news by a medical DR that he needs TJ surgery, and then he wants to be the "hero" by returning and showing the fans he wants to play, and he's giving it his best shot. But his best shot is not really going over well, and he's not really playing at even 70 percent and it's obvious. If you say publicly to someone you might shut it down, it just is (like the Miller thing) bad timing. CC and BV have one thing squarely in common--both talk too much, say too much, and volunteer too much--it's probably why Tito had problems with him in their relationship. Tito is used to deflecting negativity away from his players by convincing his players to let him do the talking for them...CC has been running amok, including his anti-Tito comments.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Jay, I'm hard on CC. I know. It's just that it goes back to why even come back? I mean he's given the news by a medical DR that he needs TJ surgery, and then he wants to be the "hero" by returning and showing the fans he wants to play, and he's giving it his best shot. But his best shot is not really going over well, and he's not really playing at even 70 percent and it's obvious. If you say publicly to someone you might shut it down, it just is (like the Miller thing) bad timing. CC and BV have one thing squarely in common--both talk too much, say too much, and volunteer too much--it's probably why Tito had problems with him in their relationship. Tito is used to deflecting negativity away from his players by convincing his players to let him do the talking for them...CC has been running amok, including his anti-Tito comments.

Danny, CC is in a no win at this point. The fan base is so down on him he cant win for losing. If he said I can play but not at 100% so I'm going to sit out the entire year and have surgery...you would then say what??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Jay, I probably would be mad, but if you're injured, you're injured. I'd rather Not watch the injured version of him, which is not too far off from the mentally spaced out version of last year....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]you don't want to not have humor in the dugout, but do it early in a game, or do it before you come in to relieve. Or when it's a blowout, or any time BUT 2-1 game, team needs a win, and the drama is building right after YOU allowed the tying run to reach 2nd in the 8th....It's a terrible moment to be making a funny comment to teammates (who obviously found it funny). I doubt Jim Bouton ever cracked a joke if he was in a close game---I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Bill Lee too.

and guess who was yukking it up the most and was making Miller laugh so heartily...Gomer lackey Pyle himself

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Jay, I probably would be mad, but if you're injured, you're injured. I'd rather Not watch the injured version of him, which is not too far off from the mentally spaced out version of last year....

not just Crawford danny, but Ells too, all year here; they're babies, soft, wont play unless there 100%, what's taking so long to come back.  At least give the kid credit for trying to play, earn his money and apease the fan base he knows is down on him. his play speaks for itself but I think he's trying to make amends and the best of a bad situation

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

The forum going down is DMac's fault.

BTW, in last night's broadcast, they panned to the dugout, where, lo & behold, those 2 lords, Beckett & Lackey, were seen yukking it up. Shouldn't they not be seen together in public?

It shows they don't give a cr-p.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY MODS, WHATS WRONG WITH THE FRONT BURNER ?????? : not just Crawford danny, but Ells too, all year reading they're babies, soft, wont play unless there 100%, what's taking so long to come back.  At least give the kid credit for trying to play, earn his money and please the fan base he knows is down on him. his play speaks for itself but I think he's trying to make the best of a bad situation
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I just wish CC would smile for once....he is always moping and looking like he doesn't want to be out there...just my opinion. Ellsbury seems to be just off a bit, but I expect him to get going soon. J, it's always going to be tough for CC. It's like he's cursed here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Beckett did get tossed, so I think he showed a little more caring than others. Josh has gotten thrown out before in yelling from the dugout at the umps. I think that shows he cares. I don't think he is as self-absorbed as it appears. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Beckett did get tossed, so I think he showed a little more caring than others. Josh has gotten thrown out before in yelling from the dugout at the umps. I think that shows he cares. I don't think he is as self-absorbed as it appears. 

Beckett cares for certain.  No doubt about it.  He's just an arrogant jackhole so people don't like him.