1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Re: I'm still reeling over the Jeter-Minka breakup.

A-Rod and Jeter Talk A.J. Burnett

A-Rod: Baltimore, man. Baltimore.

Jeter: I’ll be honest. I miss her.

A-Rod: What? Oh, Minka. Focus, Captain.

Jeter: Sorry. At least he cut his damn hair.

A-Rod: Good point.

Jeter: This is why I’m The Captain, and you’re not.

A-Rod: So, A.J. had an opt-out in his last contract. You think Cashman negotiated one for himself? Something’s got to give.

Jeter: The Captain doubts it.

A-Rod: Again with the third-person stuff? I wish we could send him back to Toronto.

Jeter: That’s not going to happen. Burnett’s the type of player, with the type of contract, that Alex Anthopoulos trades, not acquires. Let’s face it: We’re screwed.

A-Rod: He’s so overpaid.

Jeter: We’re Yankees, Alex. We’re all overpaid. Especially me. And Jorge. Definitely Jorge.

A-Rod: Second baseman Jorge! But, I mean, really overpaid.

Jeter: Minka.

A-Rod: What?

Jeter: Nothing.

A-Rod: Permission to call A.J. “Irene”?

Jeter: I’ll think about it. Let’s talk after the game.

A-Rod: Cool. I borrowed Cashman’s Objectivity Pipe. I’ll bring it.

Jeter: We’re going to need it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from theYAZZER. Show theYAZZER's posts

In Response to I'm still reeling over the Jeter-Minka breakup.:
    [QUOTE]Hurricane Irene did nothing to ease the sting of "America's Couple" calling it quits. If those two happy go lucky kids can't make a go of it, what chance do we mere mortals have?
    Posted by davetheknave[/QUOTE]

maybe she found out he doesn't 'SWING' that way.
    hell, he might as well have gone to the all-star game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jfromthebronx. Show jfromthebronx's posts

In Response to Re: I'm still reeling over the Jeter-Minka breakup.:
    [QUOTE]A-Rod and Jeter Talk A.J. Burnett by Navin Vaswani - August 27, 2011 While the New York Yankees remain a lock for the postseason, Burnett’s teammates have had just about enough. In the second inning of Friday night’s game in Baltimore, NotGraphs’ omnipresent Investigative Reporting Investigation Team overheard the following conversation between Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez: A-Rod: Baltimore, man. Baltimore. Jeter: I’ll be honest. I miss her. A-Rod: What? Oh, Minka. Focus, Captain. Jeter: Sorry. At least he cut his damn hair. A-Rod: Good point. Jeter: This is why I’m The Captain, and you’re not. A-Rod: So, A.J. had an opt-out in his last contract. You think Cashman negotiated one for himself? Something’s got to give. Jeter: The Captain doubts it. A-Rod: Again with the third-person stuff? I wish we could send him back to Toronto. Jeter: That’s not going to happen. Burnett’s the type of player, with the type of contract, that Alex Anthopoulos trades, not acquires. Let’s face it: We’re screwed. A-Rod: He’s so overpaid. Jeter: We’re Yankees, Alex. We’re all overpaid. Especially me. And Jorge. Definitely Jorge. A-Rod: Second baseman Jorge! But, I mean, really overpaid. Jeter: Minka. A-Rod: What? Jeter: Nothing. A-Rod: Permission to call A.J. “Irene”? Jeter: I’ll think about it. Let’s talk after the game. A-Rod: Cool. I borrowed Cashman’s Objectivity Pipe. I’ll bring it. Jeter: We’re going to need it.
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]
    LOL, some things never change zac

Sections
Shortcuts