1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joegator. Show joegator's posts

please help out a desperate grad student collect data for a dissertation on Fenway Park

Please help out a local grad student by filling out the following brief survey concerning the Red Sox and Fenway Park.. The survey takes about 10-12 minutes to fill out and I need to get a large number of them filled out for my dissertation. You do not need to be a huge Red Sox fan. I am looking to hear from casual fans as well.  Here is the link that will take you to the survey on survey monkey and thanks for helping out a life -long NE sports fan.                                                                                                                            https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R7WWD8S

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: please help out a desperate grad student collect data for a dissertation on Fenway Park

I hope that you receive a lot of responses to your survey.  Good luck in your research. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from w_mann5. Show w_mann5's posts

Re: please help out a desperate grad student collect data for a dissertation on Fenway Park

I completed the survey. Very cool. Good luck attaining your PHD. And good choice choosing something you obviously love, that means you will more than likely do very well on it. Best of luck.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Just finished it...Hope you get the info you need for your dissertation...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

How will your survey account for the skewed results by surveying obvious hard core Red Sox fans?  Clearly, you are soliciting response from all MLB fans also???  Where?

Sections
Shortcuts