1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArtWikle. Show ArtWikle's posts

Right Field

I am concerned about Ben Cherington's comment about Ortiz and right field. The Sox do not have to pay JD "Flop" Drew anymore so there is around $15 million available for right field even after Ortiz is signed. Cant the Sox get Cuddyer or Beltran for $10-12 million and that would still leave money for pitchers.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Re: Right Field

In Response to Right Field:
    [QUOTE]I am concerned about Ben Cherington's comment about Ortiz and right field. The Sox do not have to pay JD "Flop" Drew anymore so there is around $15 million available for right field even after Ortiz is signed. Cant the Sox get Cuddyer or Beltran for $10-12 million and that would still leave money for pitchers.  
    Posted by ArtWikle[/QUOTE]

If Kalish doesn't stay healthy, or improve offensively this season I think we may have a new RF next season and it won't be Ross or Sweeney.  We have four kids that could save the team a lot of money if they make the big club and produce in the next year or two.  Kalish. Lav, Iggy and Middlebrooks will get their chance before we spend big bucks again because they all play key positions needed for our future success.

Sections
Shortcuts