1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Re: Welcome to the Yankee pharmacy Russell Martin

well said jessey

what's this

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Serious-work. Show Serious-work's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome to the Yankee pharmacy Russell Martin:
    [QUOTE]  Help I want to confess. I have an obsession. Everywhere I look I see your face... I see your smile. I hardly seem to miss...And I tried to resist I just cannot exist without Smiley. Smiley, I see heaven in your smile.    
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

Smiley, you are the man!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hotrod2. Show hotrod2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to the Yankee pharmacy Russell Martin : The Yankee pharmacy masters can only give the stuff out to so much of the team at one time, to avoid suspicion. It's all part of the big conspiracy. 
    Posted by Flapjack07[/QUOTE]
    I always suspected this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Hey Pike - what do you do - keep a database of all those in RSN who have ever said a negative thing about the Sox?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

A-Rod finally comes clean-

A-Rod had a MRI and it came back clean.

Just a precautionary one, Joe Girardi said.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

Try my grapes yours are sour.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chain-reaction. Show chain-reaction's posts

[QUOTE]Not only Martin apparently, but also Granderson, who is on pace to break Roger Maris AL home run record.
    Posted by Smart-Perception[/QUOTE]
    On this day in 1961, Roger Maris hit his 1st of 61 home runs. Grandyson is way ahead of his pace.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Help I want to confess.

I have an obsession.

Everywhere I look I see your face... I see your smile.

I hardly seem to miss...And I tried to resist I just cannot exist without Smiley.

Smiley, I see heaven in your smile.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I recall a year ago at this time the identical topic (with just about the same title and reference to Dr. Galea; is he relevant anymore?) was brought up by SB/Big-Thoughts/Smart-Perception/chain-reaction/MikeyInQueens/cometolondon/Ice-Cream/others regarding Granderson, who ended up having a bad year.

Just think; if Russell Martin ended up on Bos, he would be singing his praises.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]Arod has been sharing the popcorn
    Posted by chain-reaction[/QUOTE]

A-Rod: I was very "young (28) and stupid".

Is A-Rod using the cream and the clear ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to the Yankee pharmacy Russell Martin :  A-Rod: I was very "young (28) and stupid". Is A-Rod using the cream and the clear ?
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

Hope you and your crew have a goodnight Beni, heading to the big ballpark in the bronx.  First shorts and t-shirt game of the year!

cheers

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big-Thoughts. Show Big-Thoughts's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to the Yankee pharmacy Russell Martin : On this day in 1961, Roger Maris hit his 1st of 61 home runs. Grandyson is way ahead of his pace.
    Posted by chain-reaction[/QUOTE]

Rogers Maris did it clean, although with the yankees, you never know.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to the Yankee pharmacy Russell Martin : DWL, if your post is a response to mine, my group of names is neither a comment on nor an accusation of PEDS...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

in fairness to DWL Jete, i'm also somewhat perplexed as to the meaning of it.  i know you well enough to know a PED accusation isn't your intent.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

A player's improvement doesn't mean he's juicing.  It doesn't mean he's NOT, but it doesn't mean he IS either. 

I dislike the Yankee laundry as much as anybody, but I find this OP to be offensive.  Just the allegation of this by some narrow-minded troublemaker taints the players accomplishments and that's not right no matter whose laundry they're playing in.  Let's wait until we have a little PROOF before we start assanating character here, ok? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I don't think Martin is on PEDs or if he is, that it's a recent thing.  He's been great in the past but some questioned his head.

No one is forcing anyone to participate in a thread discussing who is and who isn't on the juice.  It's a legitimate topic.  Again, the players brought it on themselves.

Posters speculate all the time on BDC about the motivation of a player or a coach without having anything resembling insight on the issue.  There's nothing wrong with speculating about how a player prepares for a game.

Just because some great Yankees in the recent past have admitted being on PEDs doesn't mean anything.  I think that the Yanks having more players that admitted to being on PEDS is natural simply because of the money involved.  the more money at stake, the larger the incentive to bend the rules.

If someone were to give you 2 choices - either take PEDS and get a 5 year contract for $60 or be out of a job next year, which would you do?

I don't have a problem with professional taking PEDs except for the influence it has on kids.  If a professional wants to take PEDS, then be my guest.  But what do you do with a 16 year old who wants to be a professional or a 17 year old in Single A ball who has high hopes.  That to me is where the morals of PEDs takes a beating.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to the Yankee pharmacy Russell Martin : I always suspected this.
    Posted by hotrod2[/QUOTE]

Smiley; I shopped there; when I asked for a Dominican milkshake, they said they had to special order it from Boston.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Natick-Ned. Show Natick-Ned's posts

Where are NHSteven, Spaceman, and Babe. Did they go AWOL or are MIA?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Whatever it is that they are feeding Martin, I think they need to give some to Gardner and Posada.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from justbaseball. Show justbaseball's posts

I think smiley should try some cream or clear on his skull

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

[QUOTE]Whatever it is that they are feeding Martin, I think they need to give some to Gardner and Posada.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
    The Yankee pharmacy masters can only give the stuff out to so much of the team at one time, to avoid suspicion. It's all part of the big conspiracy. Tongue out

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Welcome to the Yankee pharmacy Russell Martin : The Yankee pharmacy masters can only give the stuff out to so much of the team at one time, to avoid suspicion. It's all part of the big conspiracy. 
    Posted by Flapjack07[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the umpires who are paid to tip calls in the Yankees'  favor.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

got it Jete. i'm the one lacking perception... too much "chocolate" yesterdayTongue out

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Why can't people make accusations about PEDs?  Players admittedly took them.  Why wouldn't they still be taking PEDs that can't be tested?  The players are the ones that dirtied the game

The entire reason Sosa, McGwire, Bonds were allowed to set Home Records was because no one made accusations about PEDs.  People should be questioning how clean players are.

It's no different that speculating on which college players were given money to go to a school or were given grades to keep them eligible.

But if you want to bury your head in the sand, then feel free to do so. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

[QUOTE]I recall a year ago at this time the identical topic (with just about the same title and reference to Dr. Galea; is he relevant anymore?) was brought up by SB/Big-Thoughts/Smart-Perception/chain-reaction/MikeyInQueens/cometolondon/Ice-Cream/others regarding Granderson, who ended up having a bad year. Just think; if Russell Martin ended up on Bos, he would be singing his praises.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

It is truly sad but you are correct.

Go Sox!