1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Would you take Jason Bay back??

for all the bad contract/salary dump/trade talk here, would you??

He was a good player his entire career with the Pirates and short stint with the Red Sox. Since joining the Mets, 902 AB, 23 HR BA .241. Two concussions and a rib injury later, if the Mets agreed to swap Bay for Crawford straight up, would you do it??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Would you take Jason Bay back??

not if you paid the rest of his contract...
    Do you know whats going on here today J?? I just started a new discussion and it had 20 posts...I went to make another post and it all of a sudden only had 3...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Would you take Jason Bay back??:
    not if you paid the rest of his contract... Do you know whats going on here today J?? I just started a new discussion and it had 20 posts...I went to make another post and it all of a sudden only had 3...
    Posted by southpaw777

paw, bays contract is 2 more years, @ 16 mil. crawfords 5 @ 20.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

well, Im sure they wouldnt do that, but yeah, I guess your right...Id rather have his salary on the DL than CC's...
    So do you know whats going on here today J?  my whole thread of posts got deleted?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Would you take Jason Bay back??:
    well, Im sure they wouldnt do that, but yeah, I guess your right...Id rather have his salary on the DL than CC's... So do you know whats going on here today J?  my whole thread of posts got deleted?
    Posted by southpaw777

They were working on the upgrading the software last night and messed up the forums. all the posting history was deleted back to October. looks like all the threads from today were deleted.  I think it just got straightened out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

I love Jason Bay. However, I've watched hom since he came back, and it looks like the head injuries have made him a player clearly on the decline.
    It's really sad what's happened to him, since he left Boston.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from voice-of-reasons. Show voice-of-reasons's posts

Bay has been in decline since his injury in 2006.  He behaved poorly on the way out of town.  As much as his current home park hurts him, he can't play anymore.  His foot speed is at Ortiz levels, he can't field well anymore, and his bat speed/power are all but gone.

No

p.s. PSD says hi

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from drpjn. Show drpjn's posts

Jason Bay is clearly on the decline.

Great clubhouse guy now, that's all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Hey J-Bay. I like him, and he's the kind of guy you want to have around, but I'd have to say no.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

He is outplaying Gomes, but that is not exactly the highest praise.

I would not, because he is a platoon player at best, and I am not a fan of platoons...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

I loved Bay.  I also loved that we did not give him the money that the Mets did.  Sorry Jason.  you should have taken less to stay.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

for all the bad contract/salary dump/trade talk here, would you??

He was a good player his entire career with the Pirates and short stint with the Red Sox. Since joining the Mets, 902 AB, 23 HR BA .241. Two concussions and a rib injury later, if the Mets agreed to swap Bay for Crawford straight up, would you do it??

No.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

No and I would not have wasted money on Mike Cameron either.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts