Yankees Tamper with JC Romero

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero

so camel toe, how are you dealing with the NY swoon so far, hope you don't take it too seriously

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Theres probably a lot more tampering going on that we know about with many teams..Everything in NY is under a microscope..Romero wanted to go to NY, so he was going anyway. Thats the way I look at it..And This other useless fight? Your team has more PED users than mine? really? You guys are way better than that..Guys just moved to HGH and other stuff that probably cant be detected..Whatever..Lets play ball!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In Response to Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero : Now you look even worse; even Canseco said in his book he's the least likely player to have done this. And I have more respect for those who admit it than lie about it. In fact, at this point,  Colon's a rumor; the guy you've spent oodles of posts on.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Colon is guilty of hiding an experimental medical procedure.  That's a fact, not a rumor.  I've never accused him of using a banned substance - merely supported the opinion that what he did is in the same vein.

Is there any justification for names like Nomar and Bagwell, or is it just that one rumor was repeated enough times to make it OK?  

I don't suspect Jeter of PED-use, but I'll bet I could make a better case for it than either Nomar or Bagwell.  Let's see, Jeter's best year of slugging was by far 1999, at .552.  Isn't that the same year that Clemens brought McNamee back to the bronx?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero:
    [QUOTE]so camel toe, how are you dealing with the NY swoon so far, hope you don't take it too seriously
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

Feeling good CYDI, everything is good in the Empire.