1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenMonster1964. Show GreenMonster1964's posts

Yankees Tamper with JC Romero

Yankees just signed JC Romero, literally MINUTES after he was released by the Nationals.  It was rumored yesterday that Romero was seeking his release so he could sign with the Yankees........This is the same crap they tried with Andrew Miller.........I'm sure Bud will be all over this one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero

bud selig or bud abbott?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero:
    [QUOTE]yankee fans are unbelievable, you NEVER see boston teams in the news for this kind of stuff, Celtics,Sox or Patriots.  Why can't  New Yorkers face the facts that the New York teams all need to cheat to win.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

I never heard of Patriot cheating or Manny or Papi or Nomar or Varitek on PED's you're right.  I am shocked at this news.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]yanks have a clear history of cheating amnd its not going change.
    Posted by small-package[/QUOTE]

http://sportsofboston.com/2009/08/02/2-employees-fired-in-2008-red-sox-steroids-scandal/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero : Sounds like a nananananana. Was JC Romero actually tampered with? If so, why have I not seen any press stories on it? So far, this seems to be more fandom based innunendo that gets a life of it's own on this board.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

I think the best answer right now is lets wait and see.  My best question for you is why are the Yankees in the news so often regarding allegations of some sort?  Do you really believe the whole world is out to get them, or there could possibly be more to it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]OK, Manny and Papi were on the banned substances list for something (could have been an energy drink at 7-11 for all we know - thanks Players Union), but Nomar and Varitek?  Aren't you the same guys crying there is not enough evidence to condemn Colon?
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]

If you think Nomar, Papi, & Manny (2x implicated) were clean, yet proclaim yesterday Cano is juicing, who hasn't had a whiff of a rumor BTW, I believe that says it all with regards to your credibility as a poster.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

OK, Manny and Papi were on the banned substances list for something (could have been an energy drink at 7-11 for all we know - thanks Players Union), but Nomar and Varitek?  Aren't you the same guys crying there is not enough evidence to condemn Colon?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero : I see where your coming from and agree, but I think the Yankees have been proven to have many more players and management involved in wrong doing over the years.  This is ongoing as we speak!
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]
    Its still ongoing in Boston as well.  Its ongoing throughout baseball.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

here goes camel toe again with "creatively creating facts"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]I am well rested and ready to go camel toe.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

Thats good to hear man.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

yankee fans are unbelievable, you NEVER see boston teams in the news for this kind of stuff, Celtics,Sox or Patriots.  Why can't  New Yorkers face the facts that the New York teams all need to cheat to win.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I am well rested and ready to go camel toe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

slomag is 100% correct.  did you see Cano's interview after winning the HR derby.  He was more surprised than the fans

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero : I was joking about Cano.  He's a great player, and was on my all-star ballot (25 times).  I thought it was a really nice moment to share with his Dad, too. Is a rumor all it takes for you to put a player in the same league as others who have admitted PED use?  OK, I heard a rumor that Jeter's on steroids.  There, I just shattered his shot at the HOF. FWIW, Nomar slugged .506 in 2006 with the Dodgers, under the new testing policy.
    Posted by slomag[/QUOTE]

Now you look even worse; even Canseco said in his book he's the least likely player to have done this. And I have more respect for those who admit it than lie about it. In fact, at this point, Colon's a rumor; the guy you've spent oodles of posts on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from The---Babe-. Show The---Babe-'s posts

[QUOTE]yanks have a clear history of cheating amnd its not going change.

Posted by small-package[/QUOTE]

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090511&content_id=4673748

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

tampering is part of the yankee culture.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero : http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090511&content_id=4673748
    Posted by The---Babe-[/QUOTE]

I see where your coming from and agree, but I think the Yankees have been proven to have many more players and management involved in wrong doing over the years.  This is ongoing as we speak!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Let's just hope the Yankees use him a lot in their remaining games with the Red Sox.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

cameltoe, you'll always have april,     and connecticut

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

yanks have a clear history of cheating amnd its not going change.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Oh CYDI its good to have you back man, I hope you got some rest.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero : If you think Nomar, Papi, & Manny (2x implicated) were clean, yet proclaim yesterday Cano is juicing, who hasn't had a whiff of a rumor BTW, I believe that says it all.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

I was joking about Cano.  He's a great player, and was on my all-star ballot (25 times).  I thought it was a really nice moment to share with his Dad, too.

Is a rumor all it takes for you to put a player in the same league as others who have admitted PED use?  OK, I heard a rumor that Jeter's on steroids.  There, I just shattered his shot at the HOF.

FWIW, Nomar slugged .506 in 2006 with the Dodgers, under the new testing policy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero : I think the best answer right now is lets wait and see.  My best question for you is why are the Yankees in the news so often regarding allegations of some sort?  Do you really believe the whole world is out to get them, or there could possibly be more to it?

Because, quite frankly, they are the Yankees.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero : I see where your coming from and agree, but I think the Yankees have been proven to have many more players and management involved in wrong doing over the years.  This is ongoing as we speak!

LOL, you mean the Mitchell report, that didn't name Nomar, Lowell, Bagwell  or Ortiz? Regardless, you're actually going to stereotype use by team? Good luck with that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankees Tamper with JC Romero : PEDS and tampering charges still surround the Yankees on a frequent basis.  They seem to be involved in a few more illegal activitits than the Sox and other teams ever were so I guess the answer is yes.

Sounds like a nananananana. Was JC Romero actually tampered with? If so, why have I not seen any press stories on it? So far, this seems to be more fandom based innunendo that gets a life of it's own on this board.