1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ykfan. Show ykfan's posts

yankees will win it all

this is our year.  red sux will choke in the end just like they did in the home run durby, and in 78.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Re: yankees will win it all

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : my comments were all true facts..the only idiotic thing is you people thinking that your better than us. we won 27 rings. how many you got?
    Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Remember title #12?  That was a great season.  What year was that again?  Did you have season tickets or did you just catch the games on radio?  Give me some details.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : LOL...so Yankee fans shouldn't bring up the past but yet you bring up 2004. Think much before you post?
    Posted by -The--Babe----------[/QUOTE]

Which is something you only do once in a great lifetime, maybe twice !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpanther98. Show bigpanther98's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : We get to watch a first place team on NESN.I don't think you can say that about the YES network.
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

Good point as the YES network airs Nets games, good lord! Anyways, both teams have been in first place this season for long periods of time, so it is still up in the air.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

In Response to yankees will win it all:
    [QUOTE]this is our year.  red sux will choke in the end just like they did in the home run durby, and in 78.
    Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

Yawn****  Do you have anything better to do than make idiotic comments on a red sox message board?  Get a life loser!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ykfan. Show ykfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to yankees will win it all : Yawn****  Do you have anything better to do than make idiotic comments on a red sox message board?  Get a life loser!
    Posted by william93063[/QUOTE]

my comments were all true facts..the only idiotic thing is you people thinking that your better than us. we won 27 rings. how many you got?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chasemon. Show chasemon's posts

[QUOTE]this is our year.  red sux will choke in the end just like they did in the home run durby, and in 78.
    Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

And OBAMA  IS GONNA GET RE-ELECTED.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Yankees lead the wild card and so are a decent bet to get into the playoffs.  After that, it's anybody's guess. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : So do red flops' fans get NESN for free to not have much history to watch?

We get to watch a first place team on NESN.I don't think you can say that about the YES network.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

Are you greatestNYY's little brother?
    Pssst...Also, If you're trying to taunt a group of people,you really should use spellchecker before you post.Spelling "Derby" wrong just kind of makes you look even more foolish than you made yourself look with the content of your post.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Yeah, I know what you mean.  Remember title #12?  That was a great season.  What year was that again?  Did you have season tickets or did you just catch the games on radio?  Give me some details.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

Ah, number 12. 1949, the first one under Casey. They went 97-57 and then beat the dodgers 4-1 in the WS.

Do you remember the red flops 12th WS championship? Oh, that's right, they don't have that many.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : We get to watch a first place team on NESN.I don't think you can say that about the YES network.
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

Actually, nimrod, the Yanks were in first for a good portion of the year and will be again. Nice try though.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : I'm sure you knew all that off the top of your head and totally didn't just grab that off Wikipedia. And props to you for continuing to throw the 5-year-old caliber insults around.  It really shows you know what you're talking about and not just some pathetic kid with nothing better to do than hang out on a rival team's posting board and trash their team all the time.    
    Posted by crix[/QUOTE]

So, tell me again about the red flops' 12th championship....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Geez, and nhsteven was bemoaning the anti-Yank threads.  Selective reading anyone?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpanther98. Show bigpanther98's posts

Haha, but no, it is because it is a New England sports network rather than strictly a Red Sox network. While the Yankees take up a vast majority of YES's programming, the Red Sox might not even be a majority of NESN's programming. It is supposed to be more broad.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : So, tell me again about the red flops' 12th championship....

Sigh.  Thanks for helping prove my point.

Tell me the details of a Yankee championsip prior to 1996 without looking up info about it beforehand.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to yankees will win it all : And OBAMA  IS GONNA GET RE-ELECTED.....
    Posted by chasemon[/QUOTE]

Let's hope not.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Showin' some real Yankee class..as usual...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

That's why there is the YES network ... to sucker all you Yankee fans into watching history over and over and throwing money at their feet.

Yanks need a pitcher ... your season depends on it. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Ah, number 12. 1949, the first one under Casey. They went 97-57 and then beat the dodgers 4-1 in the WS. Do you remember the red flops 12th WS championship? Oh, that's right, they don't have that many.

I'm sure you knew all that off the top of your head and totally didn't just grab that off Wikipedia.

And props to you for continuing to throw the 5-year-old caliber insults around. 

It really shows you know what you're talking about and not just some pathetic kid with nothing better to do than hang out on a rival team's posting board and trash their team all the time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Actually, nimrod, the Yanks were in first for a good portion of the year and will be again. Nice try though.

Nimrod,always the sign of an intelligent person when they resort to name calling.
      Again,like when you brag about 27 rings,you're living in the past.Let me know when reality hits you and you can discuss the present.You know,the present where the Yankees are 3 games behind the Red Sox and fading?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Tell me again about the sawx 12th championship........

I am not worried about the 12th title.  I don't remember the first so I don't brag about it.  My mom remembers tough times for the Sox in the 40's too.  What does that mean for me?  Do you know the history of the game as to why the Yanks had a competitive advantage at the time?  Or are you too stupid to understand it?  That would make sense as you add screen names just to annoy.  What a joke you are! And a pathetic loser.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Sigh.  Thanks for helping prove my point. Tell me the details of a Yankee championsip prior to 1996 without looking up info about it beforehand.
    Posted by crix[/QUOTE]

LOL...how about 1978?

The Yanks came from 14.5 back of the red flops in August. The Bucky Dent game. Guidry having one of the greatest single seasons by a pitcher in history, going 25-3. Then they beat the dodgers in the WS, the last time that the WS featured a rematch.