yankees will win it all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Re: yankees will win it all

In Response to yankees will win it all:
    [QUOTE]this is our year.  red sux will choke in the end just like they did in the home run durby, and in 78.
    Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

Wow.  Please tell me this post is joke.  Too stupid to be real.  But then again, with the intellegence level of some Yankee fans, you never know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Go to threadTampa Bay is not going away

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a8944dcb9-be32-44f5-9cb5-6c4f80c1a4d1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : In case you were too ignorant to read his post he wrote OCTOBER, not the beginning or the the end, just OCTOBER !! By the way you spelled October incorrectly "Oct".
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

Well little peter, we can see reading comprehension is not one of your strong points (not sure that you even have one). He clearly said "mid October" in his first sentence.

Run along now little peter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all :   Nimrod,always the sign of an intelligent person when they resort to name calling.   Again,like when you brag about 27 rings,you're living in the past.Let me know when reality hits you and you can discuss the present.You know,the present where the Yankees are 3 games behind the Red Sox and fading?
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

LOL...piping up about a three game lead in July? Really?!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpanther98. Show bigpanther98's posts

Please, all people here, stop saying "we" as if you played third base on the team and won the championships and have a ring at home. The Yankees, Sox, whomever won their rings with nothing having to do with you. So, brash "we have this many versus yours" is stupid because you have zero. You have zero.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to yankees will win it all:
    [QUOTE]this is our year.  red sux will choke in the end just like they did in the home run durby, and in 78.
    Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

After 2004 how can possibly talk about any team choking?  Lol.  That was truly a disgrace and Yankee fans will have to live with that until their last breath. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]That's why there is the YES network ... to sucker all you Yankee fans into watching history over and over and throwing money at their feet. Yanks need a pitcher ... your season depends on it. 
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

So do red flops' fans get NESN for free to not have much history to watch?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]That's why there is the YES network ... to sucker all you Yankee fans into watching history over and over and throwing money at their feet. Yanks need a pitcher ... your season depends on it. 
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]
    Doesn't NESN do the same thing? Over and over and over.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

To TheBabe, I'm still waiting for your history lesson on baseball.  Anyone who peofesses to know more than most would be willingly and honored to enlighten us on this board with their knowledge.

Maybe just maybe you really know nothing about baseball, just like to riducle others.

Put up or shut up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

That just proves the Yanquis are the greatest.

Not only can they count to 27.

But they have the best chokes in history too.

Even though they try to forget ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

To The Babe, so you know the history of the game, well please tell everyone on this board a brief history of The Grand Old Game.
    I will be waiting for a brief history lesson from you.
    Since I am probably older than you I'll be anxious to see if your version is the same[or close to the same] as the history of the game as I recall.

SO GO AHEAD BABE GIVE  US YOUR HISTORY OF BASEBALL.  BUT REMEMBER THIS HISTORY SO BE OBJECTIVE IN YOUR REPORTING.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]The Yankees are the favorite, the clear favorite to win the wild card. 
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]

That's pretty accurate, IMO.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : I am not worried about the 12th title.  I don't remember the first so I don't brag about it.  My mom remembers tough times for the Sox in the 40's too.  What does that mean for me?  Do you know the history of the game as to why the Yanks had a competitive advantage at the time?  Or are you too stupid to understand it?  That would make sense as you add screen names just to annoy.  What a joke you are! And a pathetic loser.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

LOL....I know the history of the game and the history of red flops' excuses.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Three games out and fading fast, the elderly in the line-up are only hitting one thing this season and that is the DL. Bye Yankees, bye.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

If you say so, then it must be true.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : my comments were all true facts..the only idiotic thing is you people thinking that your better than us. we won 27 rings. how many you got?
    Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

What an absolutely ridiculous argument.  It seems to me this is about THIS year, and not all the others.  It's not like the Yanks get to claim any more victories because they have the most championships.  What would they do?  "We want to upgrade this year, so we will use four of our trophies and convert them, so we can take that and claim victory this year!"

I can tell my son I am better than him at baseball because I have 27 homeruns in my life, and he only has a couple in his first years of playing.  What difference does it make what is in the past?

Look at who's in first.  Look at the records since May.  Look at a lot of things.  The Sox are better than the Yanks right now.  Might be the rest of the year.  Head-to-head:  who is better?  Stats mean nothing, just look at the W-L record for THIS year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Quick question - how many MLB teams have lost a playoff series down 3-0?
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

Awww, SNAP!  Money mouth

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

Yeah, but it seems every year if the top two guys come thru big, it takes pressure off the lesser guys and you get a situation like last year when the Baumgartner kid for San Francisco stepped up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

First: 5/25/2007
    Last: 7/24/2011

this is our year.  red sux will choke in the end just like they did in the home run durby, and in 78.

It's always your year.  Now, get your straps tightened back up, ask for your meds and go back to sleep for the next, oh ....33 years or so.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : my comments were all true facts..the only idiotic thing is you people thinking that your better than us. we won 27 rings. how many you got?
    Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

You must be a RS troll; nobody can be this stupid  ... except for maybe Babe or Burrito.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : I wonder if any sox fan was preening around like a little kid way back in 1920 saying "We've won 5 and NY has none!" How foolish.
    Posted by dentris[/QUOTE]

You have my vote for post of the month! Well done.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Typical yankmee fan....Ohhhh we have 27 Championships...Wonder how many he was alive for....They have bought everyone since 1978 when free agancy started....What a bunch of losers.....
    Posted by Sox504[/QUOTE]

Hi Sox404, 

I understand your point about the Yankees buying their team but the Red Sox budget is usually the second highest in MLB and if John Henry had the fiscal rescources that the Yankees have he'd probably match them dollar for dollar. Just my hunch !!

Hetchinspete.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : LOL....and since nesn started back in the 1980's the Yanks have been in first a heckuva lot more than the red flops. What did you watch on nesn then? What did you watch last year?
    Posted by The--Babe----[/QUOTE]

That "More Days in First" trophy must be awesome.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : hey Mike...is that the same as "true lies"?...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Hey Jete, I guess so. Undecided

That was a pretty good movie with Arnie.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : So do red flops' fans get NESN for free to not have much history to watch?
    Posted by -The--Babe----------[/QUOTE]

You call us the red flops and ykfan says " red sux will choke in the end". Speaking of history to watch, you want history, I'll give you history : I saw on a 1 hour show on an ESPN channel recaps of the entire 7 game series in 2004. Did you guys see it---how'd you enjoy it ?  The epitome of Choking & Flopping I would say with a performance never having been done before in history !!!

But, I'm a realist, at least 1/2 that team is gone, traded & retired so it is not returning as neither are all those Yankee championship teams to win this year.

I do do believe your Yankees will win the wild card and although we both have very good hitting teams, other than Sabathia, our pitching should win it for us head to head.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Hopefully AJ and Bartolo will remain in the rtation. That will assure that the Yanquis is dead to quote a famous Dodger manager of long ago.
    Posted by boboinfla[/QUOTE]

Unless you were paraphrasing, this is incorrect; it was Dodger Mgr Charlie Dressen, who said in '51, when the Dodgers were up 13 1/2 Games  in the middle of Aug, proclaimed,  "The Giants is Dead"

The Giants ended up winning 37 of the next 44, known as "The Miracle of Coogan's Bluff" and then won the pennant on the Shot Heard 'Round The World.