1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ykfan. Show ykfan's posts

yankees will win it all

this is our year.  red sux will choke in the end just like they did in the home run durby, and in 78.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: yankees will win it all

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all:
    In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : LOL...so Yankee fans shouldn't bring up the past but yet you bring up 2004. Think much before you post?
    Posted by -The--Babe----------

Which is something you only do once in a great lifetime, maybe twice !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpanther98. Show bigpanther98's posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : We get to watch a first place team on NESN.I don't think you can say that about the YES network.
    Posted by mrmojo1120

Good point as the YES network airs Nets games, good lord! Anyways, both teams have been in first place this season for long periods of time, so it is still up in the air.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to yankees will win it all:
    this is our year.  red sux will choke in the end just like they did in the home run durby, and in 78.
    Posted by ykfan
    oy.....EmbarassedEmbarassed

Embarassed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Posted by ykfan

The Yankees might grab the WC but really don't appear to have the pitching to get very far in the PS.  Sabathia is the Yanks best best unless they trade for a guy like Jiminez.  I don't see anyone else on their staff that will shut down our offense.  In addition, you don't see many yankee fans talking about it, but they also have a 260 "team BA" so they will need strong pitching.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

What a bunch of foolishness, no facts behind this post, just a Yankee fan realizing that just possibly his team may not be good enough to win it all, so let's bring out the fact of 27 rings and the times the Yankee's beat the Sox to give us that warm fuzzy feeling. Guess the Yankee collaspe of 2004 doesn't mean anything[still the only team in ML history to lose after having a 3to 0 lead.] C ome on folks let's enjoy the season and root for our teams like the mature adults we are suppose to be. We all know the history of our teams, how many times they have won or lost, but to keep throwing up the line of 27 rings is riduculus.  I's 71 years old and while I have lived thru many of those championships and admired those Yankee's teams, it in no way has anything to do with the pennant race of 2011. Golly a few of these Yankee fans get on this board and are just down right foolish.  Thanks to the true Yankee fans on this board who can good naturely kid us Sox fans and still be objective in their thought's.
    Posted by peanutandme

LOL...so Yankee fans shouldn't bring up the past but yet you bring up 2004.

Think much before you post?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to yankees will win it all : The Yankees might grab the WC but really don't appear to have the pitching to get very far in the PS.  Sabathia is the Yanks best best unless they trade for a guy like Jiminez.  I don't see anyone else on their staff that will shut down our offense.  In addition, you don't see many yankee fans talking about it, but they also have a 260 "team BA" so they will need strong pitching.
    Posted by craze4sox

True. The Giants last year had a team batting average of .230 but had an outstanding pitching rotation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : LOL...hardly upsets me. Let me know when you get that trophy for being 3 games up in July.

Since trophies aren't passed out until mid-October why don't you come back at that time instead of wasting your valuable time here in a rival forum. I am told that Riveraveblues.com is a good Yankee forum, why don't you give it a try. See you in October ( Trophy time).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Since trophies aren't passed out until mid-October why don't you come back at that time instead of wasting your valuable time here in a rival forum. I am told that Riveraveblues.com is a good Yankee forum, why don't you give it a try. See you in October ( Trophy time).
    Posted by Your-Echo

Wrong again, pike. It must get tiring for you to be wrong so often. The WS starts on Oct 19th, so even if the Yanks sweep the phillies they won't be getting their trophy til the end of Oct.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : One would think that a so called "Dr." would at least know how to spell dementia.

Hey Nimrodd,

I just spelled "NIMROD" incorrectly but I know how to spell you're a:

TROLL from NYC

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Wrong again, pike. It must get tiring for you to be wrong so often. The WS starts on Oct 19th, so even if the Yanks sweep the phillies they won't be getting their trophy til the end of Oct.

In case you were too ignorant to read his post he wrote OCTOBER, not the beginning or the the end, just OCTOBER !! By the way you spelled October incorrectly "Oct".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpanther98. Show bigpanther98's posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Doesn't NESN do the same thing? Over and over and over.......
    Posted by Bralon

Unfortunately, no, NESN doesn't air much in looks at the past. I wish they did actually. That is one thing I like about the YES network, the Yankeeographies, the classic games, and other shows like that. NESN has fishing shows, college games of BC, other things I don't care all that much about.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

In Response to yankees will win it all : Pscho Analysis of ykfan: Delusional, leading to early Dimensia, possible Yankeehymers, with the need to post comments on Boston.com to arouse attention to ones self. Long term prognosis. Yankees win Wild Card, lose to Red Sox in playoffs. Results: ykfan jumps off a low side walk resulting in extreme trauma to little Grey cells. Yankees finish in cellar of Eastern Division following season. Dr.Hetchinspete  
    Posted by Hetchinspete

One would think that a so called "Dr." would at least know how to spell dementia.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Babe, your a dik.  Everyone has google.
    Posted by jimdavis

Tell me again about the sawx 12th championship........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Posted by ykfan

Are you greatestNYY's little brother?
    Pssst...Also, If you're trying to taunt a group of people,you really should use spellchecker before you post.Spelling "Derby" wrong just kind of makes you look even more foolish than you made yourself look with the content of your post.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Yeah, I know what you mean.  Remember title #12?  That was a great season.  What year was that again?  Did you have season tickets or did you just catch the games on radio?  Give me some details.
    Posted by jimdavis

Ah, number 12. 1949, the first one under Casey. They went 97-57 and then beat the dodgers 4-1 in the WS.

Do you remember the red flops 12th WS championship? Oh, that's right, they don't have that many.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Posted by ykfan

Wow.  Please tell me this post is joke.  Too stupid to be real.  But then again, with the intellegence level of some Yankee fans, you never know.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : We get to watch a first place team on NESN.I don't think you can say that about the YES network.
    Posted by mrmojo1120

Actually, nimrod, the Yanks were in first for a good portion of the year and will be again. Nice try though.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : I'm sure you knew all that off the top of your head and totally didn't just grab that off Wikipedia. And props to you for continuing to throw the 5-year-old caliber insults around.  It really shows you know what you're talking about and not just some pathetic kid with nothing better to do than hang out on a rival team's posting board and trash their team all the time.    
    Posted by crix

So, tell me again about the red flops' 12th championship....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : So, tell me again about the red flops' 12th championship....

Sigh.  Thanks for helping prove my point.

Tell me the details of a Yankee championsip prior to 1996 without looking up info about it beforehand.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

In Response to yankees will win it all : And OBAMA  IS GONNA GET RE-ELECTED.....
    Posted by chasemon

Let's hope not.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Ah, number 12. 1949, the first one under Casey. They went 97-57 and then beat the dodgers 4-1 in the WS. Do you remember the red flops 12th WS championship? Oh, that's right, they don't have that many.

I'm sure you knew all that off the top of your head and totally didn't just grab that off Wikipedia.

And props to you for continuing to throw the 5-year-old caliber insults around. 

It really shows you know what you're talking about and not just some pathetic kid with nothing better to do than hang out on a rival team's posting board and trash their team all the time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Actually, nimrod, the Yanks were in first for a good portion of the year and will be again. Nice try though.

Nimrod,always the sign of an intelligent person when they resort to name calling.
      Again,like when you brag about 27 rings,you're living in the past.Let me know when reality hits you and you can discuss the present.You know,the present where the Yankees are 3 games behind the Red Sox and fading?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Tell me again about the sawx 12th championship........

I am not worried about the 12th title.  I don't remember the first so I don't brag about it.  My mom remembers tough times for the Sox in the 40's too.  What does that mean for me?  Do you know the history of the game as to why the Yanks had a competitive advantage at the time?  Or are you too stupid to understand it?  That would make sense as you add screen names just to annoy.  What a joke you are! And a pathetic loser.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Sigh.  Thanks for helping prove my point. Tell me the details of a Yankee championsip prior to 1996 without looking up info about it beforehand.
    Posted by crix

LOL...how about 1978?

The Yanks came from 14.5 back of the red flops in August. The Bucky Dent game. Guidry having one of the greatest single seasons by a pitcher in history, going 25-3. Then they beat the dodgers in the WS, the last time that the WS featured a rematch.

Sections
Shortcuts