yankees will win it all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: yankees will win it all

In Response to yankees will win it all:
    [QUOTE]this is our year.  red sux will choke in the end just like they did in the home run durby, and in 78.
    Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]oy.....EmbarassedEmbarassed

Embarassed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Three games out and fading fast, the elderly in the line-up are only hitting one thing this season and that is the DL.

Bye Yankees, bye.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]this is our year.  red sux will choke in the end just like they did in the home run durby, and in 78.
    Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

The Yankees might grab the WC but really don't appear to have the pitching to get very far in the PS.  Sabathia is the Yanks best best unless they trade for a guy like Jiminez.  I don't see anyone else on their staff that will shut down our offense.  In addition, you don't see many yankee fans talking about it, but they also have a 260 "team BA" so they will need strong pitching.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

In Response to Re: yankees will win it all:
    [QUOTE]What a bunch of foolishness, no facts behind this post, just a Yankee fan realizing that just possibly his team may not be good enough to win it all, so let's bring out the fact of 27 rings and the times the Yankee's beat the Sox to give us that warm fuzzy feeling. Guess the Yankee collaspe of 2004 doesn't mean anything[still the only team in ML history to lose after having a 3to 0 lead.] C ome on folks let's enjoy the season and root for our teams like the mature adults we are suppose to be. We all know the history of our teams, how many times they have won or lost, but to keep throwing up the line of 27 rings is riduculus.  I's 71 years old and while I have lived thru many of those championships and admired those Yankee's teams, it in no way has anything to do with the pennant race of 2011. Golly a few of these Yankee fans get on this board and are just down right foolish.  Thanks to the true Yankee fans on this board who can good naturely kid us Sox fans and still be objective in their thought's.
    Posted by peanutandme[/QUOTE]

LOL...so Yankee fans shouldn't bring up the past but yet you bring up 2004.

Think much before you post?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to yankees will win it all : The Yankees might grab the WC but really don't appear to have the pitching to get very far in the PS.  Sabathia is the Yanks best best unless they trade for a guy like Jiminez.  I don't see anyone else on their staff that will shut down our offense.  In addition, you don't see many yankee fans talking about it, but they also have a 260 "team BA" so they will need strong pitching.
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]
    True. The Giants last year had a team batting average of .230 but had an outstanding pitching rotation.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : LOL...hardly upsets me. Let me know when you get that trophy for being 3 games up in July.
    Posted by -The--Babe----------[/QUOTE]

Since trophies aren't passed out until mid-October why don't you come back at that time instead of wasting your valuable time here in a rival forum. I am told that Riveraveblues.com is a good Yankee forum, why don't you give it a try. See you in October ( Trophy time).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Since trophies aren't passed out until mid-October why don't you come back at that time instead of wasting your valuable time here in a rival forum. I am told that Riveraveblues.com is a good Yankee forum, why don't you give it a try. See you in October ( Trophy time).
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

Wrong again, pike. It must get tiring for you to be wrong so often. The WS starts on Oct 19th, so even if the Yanks sweep the phillies they won't be getting their trophy til the end of Oct.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : One would think that a so called "Dr." would at least know how to spell dementia.

Hey Nimrodd,

I just spelled "NIMROD" incorrectly but I know how to spell you're a:

TROLL from NYC

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Wrong again, pike. It must get tiring for you to be wrong so often. The WS starts on Oct 19th, so even if the Yanks sweep the phillies they won't be getting their trophy til the end of Oct.

In case you were too ignorant to read his post he wrote OCTOBER, not the beginning or the the end, just OCTOBER !! By the way you spelled October incorrectly "Oct".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

Hopefully AJ and Bartolo will remain in the rtation. That will assure that the Yanquis is dead to quote a famous Dodger manager of long ago.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpanther98. Show bigpanther98's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Doesn't NESN do the same thing? Over and over and over.......
    Posted by Bralon[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, no, NESN doesn't air much in looks at the past. I wish they did actually. That is one thing I like about the YES network, the Yankeeographies, the classic games, and other shows like that. NESN has fishing shows, college games of BC, other things I don't care all that much about.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to yankees will win it all : Pscho Analysis of ykfan: Delusional, leading to early Dimensia, possible Yankeehymers, with the need to post comments on Boston.com to arouse attention to ones self. Long term prognosis. Yankees win Wild Card, lose to Red Sox in playoffs. Results: ykfan jumps off a low side walk resulting in extreme trauma to little Grey cells. Yankees finish in cellar of Eastern Division following season. Dr.Hetchinspete  
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]

One would think that a so called "Dr." would at least know how to spell dementia.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Babe, your a dik.  Everyone has google.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

Tell me again about the sawx 12th championship........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]
    You make Yank fans sound and look like imbeciles. This is when I get embarrassed. Idiot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : The Red Sox currently have a 3 game lead.That's the reality.Too bad it upsets you,but that's the way it is right now.Only time will tell if it's going to change.
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

LOL...hardly upsets me. Let me know when you get that trophy for being 3 games up in July.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Posted by ykfan[/QUOTE]

Pscho Analysis of ykfan: Delusional, leading to early Dimensia, possible Yankeehymers, with the need to post comments on Boston.com to arouse attention to ones self. Long term prognosis. Yankees win Wild Card, lose to Red Sox in playoffs. Results: ykfan jumps off a low side walk resulting in extreme trauma to little Grey cells. Yankees finish in cellar of Eastern Division following season.

Dr.Hetchinspete  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : Unfortunately, no, NESN doesn't air much in looks at the past. I wish they did actually. That is one thing I like about the YES network, the Yankeeographies, the classic games, and other shows like that. NESN has fishing shows, college games of BC, other things I don't care all that much about.
    Posted by bigpanther98[/QUOTE]

That's because there's not much footage from 1918 and years prior!! Tongue out

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : LOL...piping up about a three game lead in July? Really?!!

The OP piped up with a 3 game deficit.  What's the difference?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/sports/baseball/kei-igawa-the-lost-yankee.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

unrelated but strange nugget...just looked at the standings, while 12.5 games out, the Jays are the only team in our division that have played over 100 games...due to some rainouts(and their dome) i guess...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpanther98. Show bigpanther98's posts

There's plenty of footage I'd love to watch. Air the game when Clemens mouthed "%$#& you" to the home plate umpire, that was Clemens at his worst (almost) behavior, Pedro's stellar outings, including the run-in with the Rays, any games from the 80s (I'd love to watch at-bats of Evans, Boggs, Rice, Greenwell, Reed, Barrett, etc.), games featuring Oil Can's antics, just cool stuff that I would watch in a heartbeat.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

To The Babe, I wasn't the first to bring up the past history of anything or team, only responding to the thread,  but if you or anyone brings up the fact of 27 rings or a historical event that happened, then you must also acknowledge the history for and against your team.
    You seem to me a person who just wants to riducle other's and their choice of teams to root for.
    Sports and baseball should be a way for each one of us to relax and enjoy the team of our choice, not to make fun[unless good natured] of those who don't root for your team. That to me is foolish and childless which you appear to be, as I have read your posts for a while now, and most seem to be bent on puffing yourself up while trying to tear down other's. If you or any Yankee fan wanted[s] to talk about any subject and want to disagree, that's fine with me, but we should always do  most of our bantering back and forth in good nature. Of course a little gloating is good for anyone, but to be abusive is going a little to far. 
    I always try to treat others the way I woulf want them to treat me. You should try to do the same.  If you are a adult, try growing up on the keyboard, if you are still a child, then today would be a good day to start the growing process. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: yankees will win it all : LOL...piping up about a three game lead in July? Really?!!

The Red Sox currently have a 3 game lead.That's the reality.Too bad it upsets you,but that's the way it is right now.Only time will tell if it's going to change.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NegativeTrollsAbound. Show NegativeTrollsAbound's posts

all you have to say to Yankee fans is:

AJ Burnett
    Colon
    Garcia
    Hughes

How's it look after CC if/when you make the playoffs?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

What a bunch of foolishness, no facts behind this post, just a Yankee fan realizing that just possibly his team may not be good enough to win it all, so let's bring out the fact of 27 rings and the times the Yankee's beat the Sox to give us that warm fuzzy feeling. Guess the Yankee collaspe of 2004 doesn't mean anything[still the only team in ML history to lose after having a 3to 0 lead.]
    C ome on folks let's enjoy the season and root for our teams like the mature adults we are suppose to be.

We all know the history of our teams, how many times they have won or lost, but to keep throwing up the line of 27 rings is riduculus.  I's 71 years old and while I have lived thru many of those championships and admired those Yankee's teams, it in no way has anything to do with the pennant race of 2011. Golly a few of these Yankee fans get on this board and are just down right foolish.  Thanks to the true Yankee fans on this board who can good naturely kid us Sox fans and still be objective in their thought's.