1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

1 FOR 26!!!!

.. WITH A 3.00 ERA IN MY 1 INNING PITCHED!!

WORST FANTASY DAY EVER!!

WOOHOO!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: 1 FOR 26!!!!

hahahaha

My 1/17 wasn't much better!

The first month of the season is where I'm used to some extreme overreactions, and some undeserving players get cut...I don't really see that happening this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

In Response to 1 FOR 26!!!!:
    .. WITH A 3.00 ERA IN MY 1 INNING PITCHED!! WORST FANTASY DAY EVER!! WOOHOO!!!!
    Posted by notin

So you only gave up 1/3 of a run?

I can't complain about my day today.  12/36 so far with an OPS over 1 and 3 HR's, 6 runs and 6 RBI.  Even Luke Scott chipped in with 3 hits, 3 RBI and a run as a late replacement for Trumbo who didn't play today for LAA.

Looks like I'm the leader (for now) at 13-3! Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

OK, I meant a 3.00WHIP.

And yes, on Monday, I had my SECOND 1 for 26 day of the young season!!!!

Time for some SERIOUS offensive help

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Aceves for two games, he had an ERA of infinity and beyond. Now that is bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

1 for 19 yesterday!  I had as many K's as BB's, TB's, and RBI combined!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

In Response to Re: 1 FOR 26!!!!:
    OK, I meant a 3.00WHIP. And yes, on Monday, I had my SECOND 1 for 26 day of the young season!!!! Time for some SERIOUS offensive help
    Posted by notin

That's pretty rough.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

All I have to say is thank the universe for Matt Kemp. I am afraid to think where this team would be without him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Matt Kemp is one of my favorite players across MLB. He, literally, has all the tools. He's big, fast, and powerful, and also hits for average.

In 2010 the Dodgers were listening to offers for him! I was going out of my head wishing the Sox would have made a play for him. At the time, I said send Ellsbury and Casey Kelly, and would do it right now in a heartbeat if Ellsbury never got hurt, and they still had Kelly.

My man-crush of Kemp is second to no man-crush I'm aware of.

Barring injuries, when all is said and done, I truly believe he will be one of the all time greats. I think people around Boston overlook just HOW good he was last year because Ellsbury was equally as good, and Braun somehow roided his way to an MVP (I don't understand how Kemp didn't get it).

And to think, someone commented they couldn't believe you took him first!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Matt Kemp is one of my favorite players across MLB. He, literally, has all the tools. He's big, fast, and powerful, and also hits for average. In 2010 the Dodgers were listening to offers for him! I was going out of my head wishing the Sox would have made a play for him. At the time, I said send Ellsbury and Casey Kelly, and would do it right now in a heartbeat if Ellsbury never got hurt, and they still had Kelly. My man-crush of Kemp is second to no man-crush I'm aware of. Barring injuries, when all is said and done, I truly believe he will be one of the all time greats. I think people around Boston overlook just HOW good he was last year because Ellsbury was equally as good, and Braun somehow roided his way to an MVP (I don't understand how Kemp didn't get it). And to think, someone commented they couldn't believe you took him first!
    Posted by ma6dragon9

I was offering the first pick right up to the draft. Kemp could have been had by all if the right price came along.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: 1 FOR 26!!!! : I was offering the first pick right up to the draft. Kemp could have been had by all if the right price came along.
    Posted by jesseyeric

Oh, I know it. I just wasn't wanting to give up what it would have taken. I would have loved to have him, but it would have cost me something like Verlander and Felix Hernandez. I intended to go pitching heavy all along, and it just would have been too much of a price for me to pay.

Had I drawn the first pick, I probably would have happily taken him unless someone really blew me....away with an offer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

The only problem right now with Kemp is that he power numbers are so off the chart, he is not stealing bases.. He was my biggest base stealer going into the draft as well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

You talked me into it, Jessey.  I'll give you Michael Bourn for Kemp..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

You talked me into it, Jessey.  I'll give you Michael Bourn for Kemp..
    Posted by notin

That might work, but I may have to swap out a draft pick with you.

Sections
Shortcuts